Re: anyone order from grasslife before

I didn't order but I did just win their contest which consisted of a bunch of edibles and an eighth of hashberry flower. I was quite impressed with the hashberry. Heavy indica that knocked me on my ass. It isn't even at their most expensive price point either so I would be interested to see their top tier stuff.
Attachments
Hashberry
Hashberry
20180608_114314.jpg (4.04 MiB) Viewed 3702 times

HansSprungfeld wrote: Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:15 pm I didn't order but I did just win their contest which consisted of a bunch of edibles and an eighth of hashberry flower. I was quite impressed with the hashberry. Heavy indica that knocked me on my ass. It isn't even at their most expensive price point either so I would be interested to see their top tier stuff.
Hello Hans,

Glad you liked the Hashberry :) If you get a chance, please leave us a review in the review section when you have a chance.

JBC wrote: Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:37 pm That Hashberry looks awesome! I’ve been wanting to try them out for a while, there’s just sooo many moms it’s hard to pick and choose sometimes (I wish more moms offered sample packs). That said, Grass Life has some nice looking flower and their packaging is spot on.
What better time than now when we've got a 20% off coupon for 1st time orders? Use GRASS20% to get 20% off!

https://grasslife.ca

We'll be happy to have you!

grasslife.ca wrote: Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:11 pm
HansSprungfeld wrote: Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:15 pm I didn't order but I did just win their contest which consisted of a bunch of edibles and an eighth of hashberry flower. I was quite impressed with the hashberry. Heavy indica that knocked me on my ass. It isn't even at their most expensive price point either so I would be interested to see their top tier stuff.
Hello Hans,

Glad you liked the Hashberry :) If you get a chance, please leave us a review in the review section when you have a chance.
Just posted my review. Thanks again for the free stuff!!!