BCWEEDNOW

Anybody have any experiences with them?

I ordered off them just about almost a year ago and I got a couple grams of Little Rosin Company's shatter for a good price, they currently are doing all kinds of grams of shatter for $20

I wasn't disappointed in the past but I was just wondering how active they are, still going at it?

Re: BCWEEDNOW

Keyll wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 4:34 pm I haven't used them recently, probably been at least two years, but can't hurt to try ordering a couple grams eh? Let us know how it goes if you do.
Sorry just saw this, they're still solid as can be.

Ordered 5 grams of shatter for $20 a pop, as well as hash called Abraxas Blonde Gum, that hash was quite nice honestly

The shatter was all nice, clear. Definitely stored properly, nothing was sugared up. Shipping and response time was up to par all in all I am satisfied for sure and $20 grams of shatter is nice. Good ol' Little Rosin Company. I also took a chance with a shatter brand called CRFT, seemed to check out for me Maui Waui was the strain and it was pleasant

Re: BCWEEDNOW

dyrge wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 12:32 am Anybody have any experiences with them?

I ordered off them just about almost a year ago and I got a couple grams of Little Rosin Company's shatter for a good price, they currently are doing all kinds of grams of shatter for $20

I wasn't disappointed in the past but I was just wondering how active they are, still going at it?
Little Rosin's website still running and active.