Re: ordering weed illegally is going to get tougher punishment

Tougher punishment BUYING illegally? I can't imagine so.
Tougher punishment SELLING illegally? Yes, no doubt about it.

I'm getting kind of scared actually. Ontario won't have brick and mortar stores until April 2019 (hopefully), Canada Post may be going on strike, LPs and Doctors telling patients to "stock up". I think there's going to be a disaster come Oct 17th.

Not enough cash flow to continuously stock up.

itsjustasalad wrote: Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:41 pm Tougher punishment BUYING illegally? I can't imagine so.

I'm getting kind of scared actually. Ontario won't have brick and mortar stores until April 2019 (hopefully), Canada Post may be going on strike, LPs and Doctors telling patients to "stock up". I think there's going to be a disaster come Oct 17th.

Yeah I was thinking the same thing! Fuck, may have to smuggle some Cannabis in from Manitoba lol

itsjustasalad wrote: Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:41 pm Tougher punishment BUYING illegally? I can't imagine so.

With all the legal weed going to the postal system they won't strike illegal weed they won't start to monitor and investigate if that weed is legal or illegal they deliver the package, as usual, could be even safer on Canada post side,

msa wrote: Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:49 pm

With all the legal weed going to the postal system they won't strike illegal weed they won't start to monitor and investigate if that weed is legal or illegal they deliver the package, as usual, could be even safer on Canada post side,
Guess it depends on the person and/or LP. I always make sure to use Purolator because my order generally gets to me under 24 hours. For BC to ON that's pretty impressive I think. CP Express Post claims 1-2 business days but I don't think it's ever been that quick. CP takes frickin 10 days to deliver local mail.

Some of our favorite providers might have to go underground, with cash only sales if we wish to avoid dry, crappy, expensive government weed.They are charging 110% markup on liquor with GST and prov. taxes on top of that.The same people at work here, with the same profit hungry status.Legalizing means windfall profits for Liberal insiders, and large corporate, low grade, producers.Our own Premier wouldn't even smoke that garbage.He buys from decent stuff form a private grower.I'll grow my own, if I have to, and it will just as good as the stuff I'm enjoying now.Not difficult to grow either.

urnapple wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:32 pm Not sure about the rest of the country but in Nova Scotia you can get some pretty huge fines for simply possessing illegal cigarettes. Possibly jail time as well for larger or repeat offenses but I'm not going to look into the details right now. Anyway, don't be so confident that it won't happen.
You're pretty right, but you won't go to jail for a pack of illegal cigarettes, or even 10. But if you sell illegal cigs, now may be in deep shit. It will be the same with weed, you'll be fined for illegal weed, but they'll go after the mom, probably not the user (except if you sell.. of course.) I wouldn't be so afraid. as long as they don't make a law to verify each and every package delivered by CP .... which would appear to be an impossible task.