Best Cbd Mom

Hi all! New member here, I wasn't aware this was even a thing until I talked to a buddy before the 17th and he told me this was an option.

On to my question. I am looking for a cbd strain with low thc that I can get for a reasonable price. Just looking for flower.

Thank you!

Re: Best Cbd Mom

I smoke high CBD strains for medicinal purposes. Extremely effective for managing depression and panic disorder, pain relief, without couch-lock. I work from home, and I'm very productive after a smoke. Effects usually last at least 4-5 hours. I wouldn't recommend for it for a night-time smoke for sleeping, though. When this stuff wears off is when I start to get sleepy.

Browse for any of the following strains and you'll be satisfied:
ACDC
Ringo's Gift
Charlotte's Web
Suzy Q
Dancehall
Harlequin
Sour Tsunami

These are all very high CBD, and lowest of low for THC. There are some strains that offer a 1:1 or 5:2 ratio, but I prefer 20:1. Ringo's Gift probably offers the highest ratio of CBD-to-THC. I found some available here: https://grassinbox.com/buy-weed-online/ ... -high-cbd/ (note, I haven't purchased from this website, so I can't comment on them)

Best of luck, bee

killahbee wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:57 am Hi all! New member here, I wasn't aware this was even a thing until I talked to a buddy before the 17th and he told me this was an option.

On to my question. I am looking for a cbd strain with low thc that I can get for a reasonable price. Just looking for flower.

Thank you!
We have a AAA Sunkiss CBD that is a very nice! You can check it out here:

https://www.speedgreens.ca/product/sunkiss-cbd-aaa/

killahbee wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:57 am Hi all! New member here, I wasn't aware this was even a thing until I talked to a buddy before the 17th and he told me this was an option.

Thank you!
Welcome to the community killahbee

My name is Tony, pleasure to meet you

We currently have ACDC as our CBD menu and 99% CBD Isolate

That being said, we do frequently try our best to restock strains like

CBD DREAM
HARELEQUIN
and CHARLOTTES WEB =D

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns

Sincerely
Tony