White Rhino

Ok, I’m on the search for some White Rhino. I just love the pain relief I get from this strain but want only top quality Rhino. I have found a few places and I’m just looking for feedback from anyone that has tried these site and even better their stock of this strain.

The Wellness Temple $240/oz

The Healing Empire $110/halfoz

West Coast Cannabis $99/oz (on sale from $165)

Re: White Rhino

Vdubb wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:27 pm I thought they ran out? I couldn’t find it the other day
Still there and still stocked. For some reason on the home page some strains are missing, you need to go into the platinum section and then the second page, it's the last one there.

xsinx wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:10 pm
Vdubb wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:27 pm I thought they ran out? I couldn’t find it the other day
Still there and still stocked. For some reason on the home page some strains are missing, you need to go into the platinum section and then the second page, it's the last one there.
Have you tried many of their platinum strains? Any recommendations? I was looking at black gold, grape la, strawberry jerry and GDP. They have so many options.

Vdubb wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:29 pmHave you tried many of their platinum strains? Any recommendations? I was looking at black gold, grape la, strawberry jerry and GDP. They have so many options.
Tried many but none of those! I love their Watermelon, Cactus, Jorges Diamonds, Jager...

WestCoastCannabis wrote: Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:34 pm Trust me our white rhino is top notch. I believe I spoke with you over livechat. I have people on IG try it and I can pass you their username if you want to ask them for their opinion!

Thanks
Haha, I have it sitting in my cart, I already ordered from 2 others, still tempted. Just may have to do a White Rhino showdown.

Edit:Too hard to pass up White Rhino at $99/oz. White Rhino showdown coming soon.

R.R.Toking wrote: Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:48 pm
WestCoastCannabis wrote: Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:34 pm Trust me our white rhino is top notch. I believe I spoke with you over livechat. I have people on IG try it and I can pass you their username if you want to ask them for their opinion!

Thanks
Haha, I have it sitting in my cart, I already ordered from 2 others, still tempted. Just may have to do a White Rhino showdown.

Edit:Too hard to pass up White Rhino at $99/oz. White Rhino showdown coming soon.
Thank you so much! You will not be disappointed and if you are well let me know!

WestCoastCannabis wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:00 pm
R.R.Toking wrote: Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:48 pm

Thanks

Thank you so much! You will not be disappointed and if you are well let me know!
Hey you bet, it was partly your persistence that sold me. I’ll be sure to let you know what I think.

Wow, this stuff looks crazy! 10 buds in my oz from The Wellness Temple. By far some of the nicest buds I have ever gotten in the mail. It’s frosty and sticky and smells soooooo good. The WCC White Rhino looks and smells good too, popcorn buds. The Healing Empire stuff comes in last for bag appeal but smoking will be the real test.

R.R.Toking wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:46 pm

Wow, this stuff looks crazy! 10 buds in my oz from The Wellness Temple. By far some of the nicest buds I have ever gotten in the mail. It’s frosty and sticky and smells soooooo good. The WCC White Rhino looks and smells good too, popcorn buds. The Healing Empire stuff comes in last for bag appeal but smoking will be the real test.
Glad to see you are pleased with our White Rhino. It's definitely been a huge hit as of late for us.

Enjoy ! And thanks again.

Debra =) From TWT

thewellnesstemple wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 10:54 pm
R.R.Toking wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:46 pm

Glad to see you are pleased with our White Rhino. It's definitely been a huge hit as of late for us.

Enjoy ! And thanks again.

Debra =) From TWT
Oh yes, I sure am enjoying this, nice review for you as well, and a reorder.