Re: CheapWeed website down ?

Man who cares, Tony removed the affiliate program without notice and deleted accounts. I've defended him against people shitting all over CW on reddit, legit few folks over there who HAATE me for saying I've gotten good service from CW, and he does us dirty like this. Fuck cheapweed. Never buying there again.

Kaseyyeah wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:29 am Man who cares, Tony removed the affiliate program without notice and deleted accounts. I've defended him against people shitting all over CW on reddit, legit few folks over there who HAATE me for saying I've gotten good service from CW, and he does us dirty like this. Fuck cheapweed. Never buying there again.
Your getting off topic. There’s no need to post your complaint on every CW thread about it. It’s his company he can run it how he pleases. Not happy ? Guess what there’s plenty of other MOM’s to choose from. Make your own thread to address the issue.

NorthernFarmer wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:19 am
Kaseyyeah wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:29 am Man who cares, Tony removed the affiliate program without notice and deleted accounts. I've defended him against people shitting all over CW on reddit, legit few folks over there who HAATE me for saying I've gotten good service from CW, and he does us dirty like this. Fuck cheapweed. Never buying there again.
Your getting off topic. There’s no need to post your complaint on every CW thread about it. It’s his company he can run it how he pleases. Not happy ? Guess what there’s plenty of other MOM’s to choose from. Make your own thread to address the issue.
Of course he can, just as I can make my complaints where and how I please, thank you very much. Not happy? ignore it. Guess what I absolutely choose them, literally anyone over CW, I'd order from fucking SABRINAS WORLD before I'd give Tony an other cent of my business.

Kaseyyeah wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:34 am
Of course he can, just as I can make my complaints where and how I please, thank you very much. Not happy? ignore it. Guess what I absolutely choose them, literally anyone over CW, I'd order from fucking SABRINAS WORLD before I'd give Tony an other cent of my business.
Lol you’re one of the worst posters here and on MOMPics. You’re only saying you won’t buy from Tony again in hopes that he is generous and offers you free shit. That’s why you do it isn’t it? Nobody here gives a shit or wants to hear about problems with your little 5% code.

Otownkush wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:37 am
Kaseyyeah wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:34 am

Lol you’re one of the worst posters here and on MOMPics. You’re only saying you won’t buy from Tony again in hopes that he is generous and offers you free shit. That’s why you do it isn’t it? Nobody here gives a shit or wants to hear about problems with your little 5% code.
Nah I'd turn down free weed if he offered it to me. No thanks. I don't give a shit about him discontinuing the affiliate, I'm pissed by the lack of communication, given people harp on about his customer service and how he's the best, can't even be bothered to send out a quick 'affiliate program isn't working out discontinuing it thanks for your support!' nah instead he argues with people on discord about it, doesn't acknowledge questions about it on here, & deletes accounts - I had a bunch of points saved up.

I used to defend CW on reddit a bunch cause I was happy with the service and product. Product got worse - I get a headache after everytime I use this Death Bubba shatter from Cheapweed I got last month, reports of his customer service getting worse, this shit proves that. Keep sucking Tony's dick all you want, I'm going elsewhere. Sabrinas world comment was a butthurt exaggeration tho I admit, I take that back.

It's funny, here you have hard on FOR cheapweed, while Reddit has a hard on AGAINST cheapweed.