Coastal Wildfire

Hi guys, I'm looking to grab one Indica and one Sativa strain from Coastal Wildfire. Anyone familiar with this MOM and their bud please weigh in. I'm looking at purchasing a 14 of either the Strawberry Jerry or their Green Crack/Grape God and a 14 of their Death Bubba or their Violater? Thoughts??? I already have Stink of the Pink and their Apple Pie.

Re: Coastal Wildfire

So I just got my order from them this week

Definitely try Violator Kush for indica. It’s one of the best batches of weed I’ve ever smoked.

Sativa.. Apple pie for sure. It’s got Acapulco gold heritage which is one of the best Sativa lineages.

farmingbaked wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:23 am How can i find this moms site? Lol i have been searching every possible arrangment of coastal wildfire and cannabis and cant find it.
Did find a funny antipot website that blames the majority of forest fires on marijuana users lol
Lol you could try putting their name then .com into an address bar

Otownkush wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:28 am
farmingbaked wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:23 am How can i find this moms site? Lol i have been searching every possible arrangment of coastal wildfire and cannabis and cant find it.
Did find a funny antipot website that blames the majority of forest fires on marijuana users lol
Lol you could try putting their name then .com into an address bar
Shit i had tried .ca haha

Lmao. I had a hard time finding BHO but I think their website ends with .co

I just ordered from bho today, they had a 10% sale. I’m curious if gastown lives up to their rep. I got dosidos and fortune cookie from them. Also got white domina and mint chocolate chip 4 from highgrade. I honestly had no clue I could buy this weed online... I’m pissed it took me so long to find these guys.

Vdubb wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:57 pm Lmao. I had a hard time finding BHO but I think their website ends with .co

I just ordered from bho today, they had a 10% sale. I’m curious if gastown lives up to their rep. I got dosidos and fortune cookie from them. Also got white domina and mint chocolate chip 4 from highgrade. I honestly had no clue I could buy this weed online... I’m pissed it took me so long to find these guys.
How is highgrade aid? Thinking of buying myself a present this year, from there and Coastal.

R.R.Toking wrote: Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:30 am
StormCrow wrote: Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:23 am Tried signing up with CWF... filled everything out fine, added my ID... says my application has been rejected?!?!?!?!?! :-(
Strange, I was approved last night after about an hour.
I signed up last night around 7pm EST, woke up to that message this morning, have tried to reach out to them on Facebook, waiting on approval on IG, cant find a contact email

StormCrow wrote: Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:39 am
StormCrow wrote: Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:23 am Tried signing up with CWF... filled everything out fine, added my ID... says my application has been rejected?!?!?!?!?! :-(
I signed up last night around 7pm EST, woke up to that message this morning, have tried to reach out to them on Facebook, waiting on approval on IG, cant find a contact email
Do you have info on ID blacked out? I have just my DL number blacked out.

R.R.Toking wrote: Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:42 am

I have my thumb blocking out everything except my picture, adresss, and age all which can be clearly seen, the same ID I have used to sign up with dozens of places over the last 2 years

StormCrow wrote: Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:44 am

I have my thumb blocking out everything except my picture, adresss, and age all which can be clearly seen, the same ID I have used to sign up with dozens of places over the last 2 years
I’m not sure then, was quick and easy for me. Messaged them a question earlier and they got back to me right away. Maybe try submitting the application again.

R.R.Toking wrote: Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:54 am
StormCrow wrote: Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:44 am
I’m not sure then, was quick and easy for me. Messaged them a question earlier and they got back to me right away. Maybe try submitting the application again.
Been there done that, says email and user name already used. Do you have a contact email address I can shoot an email off to? When I click "contact" it just brings me to the login page

Vdubb wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:57 pm Lmao. I had a hard time finding BHO but I think their website ends with .co

Who are gastown? I've seen a few mentions of them being extremely high grade growers, but I must admit my ignorance here.

R.R.Toking wrote: Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:15 am

How is highgrade aid? Thinking of buying myself a present this year, from there and Coastal.
My mint chocolate chip 4 comes next week man. Hopefully by Tuesday. Here’s what I ordered:
White domina 14g
Mint chocolate chip 4
Fortune cookies and dosidos by gastown

The dosidos was on the website for like 12hrs... I ordered at 7am and was extremely lucky to get it lol. I’ll let you know how they are.. but I spoke with BHO and those came highly recommended as their heavy hitters for a heavy smoker(so did the one and where’s my bike) so I’d order while they got this 10% off sale (ends Sunday)

Here’s their fortune cookie, anything that looks like this has to be good... hah
Last edited by Vdubb on Sat Dec 15, 2018 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MirkaLane wrote: Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:25 pm

Who are gastown? I've seen a few mentions of them being extremely high grade growers, but I must admit my ignorance here.
If you have Instagram it’s gastownfire

Vdubb wrote: Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:41 pm
R.R.Toking wrote: Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:15 am

My mint chocolate chip 4 comes next week man. Hopefully by Tuesday. Here’s what I ordered:
White domina 14g
Mint chocolate chip 4
Fortune cookies and dosidos by gastown

The dosidos was on the website for like 12hrs... I ordered at 7am and was extremely lucky to get it lol. I’ll let you know how they are.. but I spoke with BHO and those came highly recommended as their heavy hitters for a heavy smoker(so did the one and where’s my bike) so I’d order while they got this 10% off sale (ends Sunday)

Here’s their fortune cookie, anything that looks like this has to be good... hah
That looks like some yummy whitefire OG

Kinghosss wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:47 pm Hi guys, I'm looking to grab one Indica and one Sativa strain from Coastal Wildfire. Anyone familiar with this MOM and their bud please weigh in. I'm looking at purchasing a 14 of either the Strawberry Jerry or their Green Crack/Grape God and a 14 of their Death Bubba or their Violater? Thoughts??? I already have Stink of the Pink and their Apple Pie.
How was the pink kush? I want to try some!

Raptorfan93 wrote: Sat Jan 26, 2019 10:30 pm
Kinghosss wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:47 pm Hi guys, I'm looking to grab one Indica and one Sativa strain from Coastal Wildfire. Anyone familiar with this MOM and their bud please weigh in. I'm looking at purchasing a 14 of either the Strawberry Jerry or their Green Crack/Grape God and a 14 of their Death Bubba or their Violater? Thoughts??? I already have Stink of the Pink and their Apple Pie.
How was the pink kush? I want to try some!
Don’t get their flower by honest springs unless you want AAA weed. They got some organicbros stuff coming that looks good. Hubcity is one of their better growers. They got some blue gelato coming that they said was fire. I’d personally avoid the Pink Kush or purple candy, unless you want to purchase one of their cheaper options.