Been Swell, So Long, Happy Holidays... :)

Hi Folks,

To those people who read my reviews and offered compliments, thank you so much from the bottom of my heart, and the same goes out to all the wonderful MOMs who let me review for them. This endeavor started as a fun hobby but has devolved into a source of daily stress and anxiety and it is time to step away. I sincerely apologize to those I have offended recently, I am worn to raw nerves and am far from the best version of myself on here. I hope everyone has a happy holidays, and please keep reviewing your weed!

Best,
MkLn.
Last edited by MirkaLane on Sun Dec 16, 2018 9:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Been Swell, So Long, Happy Holidays... :)

I know this thread has a somewhat negative tone and thats not where i am coming from. But i figured this was a better place to ask then gumming up one of your reviews. Do you only vape for your reviews or smoke aswell? I ask because i find the taste and high from the 2 very different. Unless i am vaping a consentrate i get very little effect from vaping flowers and the taste is less pronounced oddly enough.
The wife has bought me multiple vapes trying to get me to switch over for health but it just doesnt do the trick. I guess this could have been its own thread haha

farmingbaked wrote: Sun Dec 16, 2018 9:17 am I know this thread has a somewhat negative tone and thats not where i am coming from. But i figured this was a better place to ask then gumming up one of your reviews. Do you only vape for your reviews or smoke aswell? I ask because i find the taste and high from the 2 very different. Unless i am vaping a consentrate i get very little effect from vaping flowers and the taste is less pronounced oddly enough.
The wife has bought me multiple vapes trying to get me to switch over for health but it just doesnt do the trick. I guess this could have been its own thread haha
Hey no prob man... I do smoke occassionally but not typically while reviewing, I find the taste is actually better with the vape, but Ill agree that the stone is different--I get heavier couchlock from combustion. I use an Arizer Solo II and I definitely get high, though I have heard a couple people say they dont get AS high by vape.. But not high at all? Seems odd. What kind of vape was it?

farmingbaked wrote: Sun Dec 16, 2018 9:33 am Well i wouldnt quite say i dont get high from the vape it just doesnt feel like its a full mind/bodied high. It just hits me right behind the eyes and doesnt mellow me or my thoughts the way i would like.
The best vaping session ive had with flower was without question from a volcano. I dont know if it was the heat control just being spot on or what.
same here,I switched to vape to save my lungs not decrease my high..

and MirkaLane don't let them rustle your jimmies ,I am a complete hypocrite since I can also throw myself into back and forth..BANTER on Reddit is destructive and alienating which is why I barely respond on that whole platform..If that was IRL you'd have a bunch of blow hards walking around with there chest pumped out changing costumes and running around with themselves playing grab ass..

Happy Holidays too.. Your right though sometimes the interwebs can hurt the soul,everyone needs to take breaks sometimes for therapeutic sake

MirkaLane wrote: Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:09 am I know that between here and Reddit, I have become one of the more controversial users of this forum, but unlike Reddit, there is no "high-school popularity contest" going on here. An upvote/downvote system affords far too much authority to teenagers and the ignorant via it's convenient echo-chambering. Everyone is an equal here, there is no karma, competition or nastiness hardly, and it is by far my preference to come to this forum for my cannabis info.

1 day later
MirkaLane wrote: Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:07 am Fuck you ya dumb cunt.

I suggest everyone abandon this community and reform under ZERO admins, because these guys are drugged up losers.
past week on Reddit
MirkaLane wrote: Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:35 am Sure I get downvotes, anytime I've expressed an unpopular opinion. I don't care though, I'll just start 10 more accounts when the karma goes to shit.

:shock: :roll: What a waste of real estate this all is

dbud wrote: Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:12 am
MirkaLane wrote: Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:09 am I know that between here and Reddit, I have become one of the more controversial users of this forum, but unlike Reddit, there is no "high-school popularity contest" going on here. An upvote/downvote system affords far too much authority to teenagers and the ignorant via it's convenient echo-chambering. Everyone is an equal here, there is no karma, competition or nastiness hardly, and it is by far my preference to come to this forum for my cannabis info.

1 day later

I suggest everyone abandon this community and reform under ZERO admins, because these guys are drugged up losers.
past week on Reddit
MirkaLane wrote: Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:35 am Sure I get downvotes, anytime I've expressed an unpopular opinion. I don't care though, I'll just start 10 more accounts when the karma goes to shit.

I've actually, sadly, noticed all of this myself. But I couldn't get myself to bother. Thank you for doing this.

dbud wrote: Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:12 am :shock: :roll: What a waste of real estate this all is
Couldn’t agree more, the guy was just spewing vitriol at anyone and everyone then cries when people downvote his comments to the point where he wants to leave the community 🤣. He’s a headcase and I’d hate to be the companies he’s tried to represent because he’s given them a bad image in my opinion; I wouldn’t trust a word of his reviews.

farmingbaked wrote: Sun Dec 16, 2018 9:17 am I know this thread has a somewhat negative tone and thats not where i am coming from. But i figured this was a better place to ask then gumming up one of your reviews. Do you only vape for your reviews or smoke aswell? I ask because i find the taste and high from the 2 very different. Unless i am vaping a consentrate i get very little effect from vaping flowers and the taste is less pronounced oddly enough.
You need to try a Pico/Sai combo for concentrates.. You'll see the taste and buzz are going to make everything else obsolete :)

dbud wrote: Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:12 am

1 day later

past week on Reddit

Thanks for wasting your time to put together a biased and contextless overview of my reactions to harassment. Way. To. Go.

MirkaLane wrote: Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:41 pm Cheers, I'll be reading them as a lurker. Take care, happy holidays.
May your trees be merry and green!

IMO though, if it's causing you significant stress it's the right thing to do. While I'll miss having your reviews to read, nothing is worth turning yourself into a miserable troll for, and I know that's not who you are but who you are in response to being antagonized constantly. Have a merry Christmas and if you prefer another holiday, a happy one of those preferred cultural winter holidays to you.

Keyll wrote: Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:47 pm
MirkaLane wrote: Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:41 pm Cheers, I'll be reading them as a lurker. Take care, happy holidays.
May your trees be merry and green!

IMO though, if it's causing you significant stress it's the right thing to do. While I'll miss having your reviews to read, nothing is worth turning yourself into a miserable troll for, and I know that's not who you are but who you are in response to being antagonized constantly. Have a merry Christmas and if you prefer another holiday, a happy one of those preferred cultural winter holidays to you.
You're exactly right, the worst in me comes out as a response to the constant, daily attacks.. People don't get to see the asshole PMs I get from people looking to tear me down. People saw I was reactionary and are now cashing in on it in an attempt to get rid of me. Well, they win, I don't have the heart to be this community's shill punchingbag pariah..

Rather just walk away.

xsinx wrote: Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:37 pm
You need to try a Pico/Sai combo for concentrates.. You'll see the taste and buzz are going to make everything else obsolete :)
I was looking at these last week. Ive just got a yocan evolve xl and it is not a great piece by any means. I brought in some product to get turned into shatter a couple days ago and he figured i would get about 2 oz back so ive been looking to upgrade. Thanks for the tip.