Best MOM for high quality concentrates

Title speaks for itself, looking for the best MOM for high quality concentrates. I was a heavy cannabis smoker my entire life and recently bought a decent quality shatter pen and have been enjoying dabbing on some wax and getting nice and baked without the nasty cough. I cant seem to find any decent quality shatter in my area as for $50 a gram its gone in a matter of a couple days and makes it very hard to justify since the price of a OZ of AAAA flower costs me about $150, and lasts me 2 weeks. If I could make the plunge into concentrates I would love to for my healths sake, but damn...my poor wallet...suggestions? (for reference, I smoke bongs currently, I like getting solidly stoned so using less isn't really the answer)

Re: Best MOM for high quality concentrates

CE has Sauce/HCE at 100$/3g which is pretty impressive given the quality of it. King Tuts has a good deal right now on Live Resin and Shatter, he can do better than the small deals he posted if you talk to him. Chronicstore has cheap everything, no idea on their shatter, but their live resin is pretty damn good. Wasn't a big fan of their crumble though.

I have been reading that Live Resin peaks in the teens for THC content while retaining also a generally low terpene content also when compared to HTFSE at around 40%thc and 13% terpenes on average. Just not sure if HTFSE is realistic to be smoking daily for the cost. price points are an insane difference and me being new to concentrates have only ever had experience with mid quality-low quality shatter(but extremely high quality herbs, weird city I'm from?) can you weigh in on what would be "most worth it"?

Liamrq wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:23 am I have been reading that Live Resin peaks in the teens for THC content while retaining also a generally low terpene content also when compared to HTFSE at around 40%thc and 13% terpenes on average. Just not sure if HTFSE is realistic to be smoking daily for the cost. price points are an insane difference and me being new to concentrates have only ever had experience with mid quality-low quality shatter(but extremely high quality herbs, weird city I'm from?) can you weigh in on what would be "most worth it"?
Haven't paid much attention to THC concentrations but 40% seems very low for any of them. Live resin gets me just as baked as any other concentrates. Never had pure HTFSE but sauce and HCE buzz me strongly as well. HCE would be a sure bet for THC content, but IMHO THC is only part of the equation. I have way more fun smoking sauce than HCE.