420Vapenation Review

**Mom/Retailer Name: **

**420VapeNation (Wordpress)**

**Communication and packaging:**

Helpful, personable and wanting to get their name displayed on a different platform, these guys would like to be welcomed to Reddit and the MoM community. The package was arranged and shipped the same day, and it was recieved only two days later, in a discrete bubble mailer.
It comes with a 650 mAh EVOD pen battery which is a sleek grey with button, USB charging cable, a nice EGO hard case (which looks like a sunglass case, with slots for the accessories and carts). The carts are top airflow with ceramic coil, all a beautiful golden amber color, with a very nice, flowing viscosity.

**Strains and pictures:**

**Gods Green Crack**

With a tangy, fruity flavor that was reminiscent of a tropical cocktail. I was thrown into the sky and crashed back into earth, running faster than Barry Allen.. at least my mind was. My body couldnt keep up with the amount I wanted to do, prompting a slight burn out in the end.

**Pineapple Express**

With a very smooth smoke that tasted of pineapple and pine, it hit hard and quickly, setting me into a creative overdrive. I felt focused and motivated, prompting me to plan and complete a multitude of activities. I was amazed at the progress I could make in a day with this, it was like pure adrenaline.

**LA OG**

With a strong kush like earthy taste with an overtone of forest, it was a couch locker. I completely underestimated it, as my body, mind and face completely settled, with a feeling of a warm blanket being draped over you. It was extremely calming and relaxing, with a very 'cloudy' feeling in my mind.

**Death Bubba**

The taste was of a sweet vanilla, then the overpowering taste of resiny kush. All I can say is if put me to sleep. A half hour on the couch and it was good night for me, I was so relaxed and content with the world that I was out until the morning. I've been using this as a sleeper and I havent had a restless night since, and it seems to last the duration of the night.

**Coupons and Subscription offers:**

**THUG LIFE SPECIAL**
– includes ALL of the products listed as a kit for $155, shipping included!