MOMpics

Hello members,

I really enjoy checking out pictures that others have posted in there. It's quick, to the point and easy to see a bunch in a short amount of time. I want more of our Flower Pics shown in that section of the site.

If you order with us or plan on it, please let me know if you are willing to post pics of our products in there. There's some buds that we have that need to be seen by the universe!

Re: MOMpics

King Tuts wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:24 pm Hello members,

I really enjoy checking out pictures that others have posted in there. It's quick, to the point and easy to see a bunch in a short amount of time. I want more of our Flower Pics shown in that section of the site.

If you order with us or plan on it, please let me know if you are willing to post pics of our products in there. There's some buds that we have that need to be seen by the universe!
Some of the pics on MOMPics are definitely great, been posting more there recently and browsing it pretty often. The pic of your Stripper Spit that I posted got some nice feedback.

AimOrDie wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:41 pm
King Tuts wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:24 pm Hello members,

Some of the pics on MOMPics are definitely great, been posting more there recently and browsing it pretty often. The pic of your Stripper Spit that I posted got some nice feedback.
It did and I was pumped to see it there! Appreciate the time you took to do all of your reviews, for any MoM you have worked with :) Love your work, you know this :) I think our Shatter and Resin has made it there with some good reviews as well but so many buds shown and not much of ours.

If you place an order, remind me of this and let's get a couple to a few more buds shown :)

King Tuts wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:44 pm It did and I was pumped to see it there! Appreciate the time you took to do all of your reviews, for any MoM you have worked with :) Love your work, you know this :) I think our Shatter and Resin has made it there with some good reviews as well but so many buds shown and not much of ours.

If you place an order, remind me of this and let's get a couple to a few more buds shown :)
Thanks for the offer KT, i'll definitely try to take you up on it this week if it fits the budget, I've been eyeing your line of concentrates for a while!
The appreciation goes both ways, but I'm sure you already know that. Keep up the awesome work!

AimOrDie wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:57 pm
King Tuts wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:44 pm It did and I was pumped to see it there! Appreciate the time you took to do all of your reviews, for any MoM you have worked with :) Love your work, you know this :) I think our Shatter and Resin has made it there with some good reviews as well but so many buds shown and not much of ours.

Thanks for the offer KT, i'll definitely try to take you up on it this week if it fits the budget, I've been eyeing your line of concentrates for a while!
The appreciation goes both ways, but I'm sure you already know that. Keep up the awesome work!
Interesting... I just added a new line of Distillate to the site. Starting with a Pure Distillate in the fancy Glass Syringe with Luer Lock. Maybe we get that in your hands to check out? I'd really like to get someone to give me the goods on that but I'd rather someone be familiar with our competitions product of the same to really let me know how ours stacks up. We can chat when the time comes :)

I love MOMPics too, quick and to the point. I got some good feedback on the hashplant and King Tut shatter I posted.

I’ve been using distillate for vapes for a bit now, but never had unflavoured - do you plan to introduce strains of distillate? Nice that they’re in a glass syringe, makes it much easier to get the viscosity right to fill a cartridge.

King Tuts wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:05 pm Interesting... I just added a new line of Distillate to the site. Starting with a Pure Distillate in the fancy Glass Syringe with Luer Lock. Maybe we get that in your hands to check out? I'd really like to get someone to give me the goods on that but I'd rather someone be familiar with our competitions product of the same to really let me know how ours stacks up. We can chat when the time comes :)
That sounds super fancy. I'll definitely have to check it out if I get a chance. Thanks KT, hope you're doing well.

Otownkush wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:58 am I love MOMPics too, quick and to the point. I got some good feedback on the hashplant and King Tut shatter I posted.

I’ve been using distillate for vapes for a bit now, but never had unflavoured - do you plan to introduce strains of distillate? Nice that they’re in a glass syringe, makes it much easier to get the viscosity right to fill a cartridge.
Hi there. When I say it's "unlflavored" it's because it's in it's raw state. The stuff is bloody THICK! You will need to heat up the glass syringe delicately in order to get the distillate out. The unlaflavored or raw distillate is perfect for making your own flaovered juice or to dab, eat, add to a bowl... on it's own.

Yes, I have 6 strain flavored distillate options coming very soon!

- Glass Syringe
- Plastic Syringe
- CCell style 510 thread carts
- Juul style carts and batteries

AimOrDie wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:27 am
King Tuts wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:05 pm Interesting... I just added a new line of Distillate to the site. Starting with a Pure Distillate in the fancy Glass Syringe with Luer Lock. Maybe we get that in your hands to check out? I'd really like to get someone to give me the goods on that but I'd rather someone be familiar with our competitions product of the same to really let me know how ours stacks up. We can chat when the time comes :)
That sounds super fancy. I'll definitely have to check it out if I get a chance. Thanks KT, hope you're doing well.
All is well! Yeah, l'd love to get some feed back from the crew here, as it's a very new product for us!

Are we talking about the Reddit or Pics & Videos section here?
Usually I just go straight to the Reddit as it seems you'll run into the same people here, in addition to those who don't view here.

I've seen some of your stuff on their and it is intriguing (especially the Stripper Spit), however I don't know if I'll be able to help you out as I'm not much of one to sign up to multiple MoMs unless my current one's failing me. I love taking the pictures, hate writing the reviews as I feel if I mislead someone that's on me & in no way a pro at describing it.

Here is some of my work: https://imgur.com/a/tQURT40
[Removed a lot of the pictures, due to bad experiences with the MoM]
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/BudCamera420/posts/
Feel free to shoot me a PM anyhow with what you were thinking of & possibly what you'd recommend on the cheaper side for me to mull over.

Complicacy wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:57 am Are we talking about the Reddit or Pics & Videos section here?
Usually I just go straight to the Reddit as it seems you'll run into the same people here, in addition to those who don't view here.

I've seen some of your stuff on their and it is intriguing (especially the Stripper Spit), however I don't know if I'll be able to help you out as I'm not much of one to sign up to multiple MoMs unless my current one's failing me. I love taking the pictures, hate writing the reviews as I feel if I mislead someone that's on me & in no way a pro at describing it.

Feel free to shoot me a PM anyhow with what you were thinking of & possibly what you'd recommend on the cheaper side for me to mull over.
I appreciate the comment and offer! Of course, looking for some influencing pics to generate new bizz a long with seeing our products out and about more often!

Good on you for not jumping around from MoM to MoM, as I believe in loyalty.... of course until that loyalty or trust from either party is broken.

As far as checking out or keeping an eye on our more "budget" strains, may I mention to jump on to our $99 UPDATE email list? It's easily found in the drop down and super easy to sign up. The ONLY info you will get here is when new or re-stocked $99 ounces get on the site. If you find that it sucks, just unsubscribe BUT it has been a real hit with the members to be in the know that are down with a budget strain. I think we have had some great feed back in the last while....

But as far as the pics go, pics that will have an audience. A place where people can view and or comment on. I LOVE checking out everyone's pics and their thoughts. I just wanna see more of ours in there! This is the spot I'm directly talking about :) https://www.reddit.com/r/MOMpics

Complicacy wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:57 am Are we talking about the Reddit or Pics & Videos section here?

I like your pics, nice quality. KT has some nice $99 ozs and some great mix and match deals. (4x1g for like $30 which is perfect for taking pics) and the person behind the company is really cool. Speak with them a little bit before placing an order and you wont be disappointed.

I was just checking out the MoM Pics and the Stripper Spit (Angel Cookies) showed up :) Super happy to see it there. It's a very pricey strain, as we pay a bunch for it as well.

Then I see a post like this:

"Personally I'm against the whole reward point system that MoMs use, it's just a way for them to overcharge you up front and refund you in store credit to keep you invested in them.

Save

level 2
1 point
·
10 hours ago
hahaha my thoughts exactly..."

You guys and gals don't need to come to a conclusion so fast without doing a touch of research. It is possible to get some great deals a have some sort of a loyalty program as well. I have always been against marking products up, just to mark them down. I see it all the time out and about.

Anyways, I didn't reply to that message BUT it was nice seeing one of our products in the pics! Thanks!

I hope to see more!

King Tuts wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:41 am I was just checking out the MoM Pics and the Stripper Spit (Angel Cookies) showed up :) Super happy to see it there. It's a very pricey strain, as we pay a bunch for it as well.

"Personally I'm against the whole reward point system that MoMs use, it's just a way for them to overcharge you up front and refund you in store credit to keep you invested in them.

You guys and gals don't need to come to a conclusion so fast without doing a touch of research. It is possible to get some great deals a have some sort of a loyalty program as well. I have always been against marking products up, just to mark them down. I see it all the time out and about.

Anyways, I didn't reply to that message BUT it was nice seeing one of our products in the pics! Thanks!

I hope to see more!
That's my post, it wasn't directed towards you specifically. If you look above that quote you can see I said "as I hear KT have a great reward/discount system".
I can understand wanting to reward long term customers, but I also understand marketing/advertising/business just like I'm sure you do with having most listings end with 9 so that it looks like it's $280 instead of $290. Are you saying you couldn't lower the upfront costs at all if you didn't have the loyalty program? or that it doesn't keep people invested into the site by turning a portion of their payment into store credit?

From what I remember reading your $1 = 1 KT coin, and the KT coin is worth 3% of your total KT coins, so on the $289 Angle Cookies you get back 289 KT Coins which is $8.67 meaning you could essentially offer it up front for $280.

Complicacy wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:03 pm
King Tuts wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:41 am I was just checking out the MoM Pics and the Stripper Spit (Angel Cookies) showed up :) Super happy to see it there. It's a very pricey strain, as we pay a bunch for it as well.

I hope to see more!
That's my post, it wasn't directed towards you specifically. If you look above that quote you can see I said "as I hear KT have a great reward/discount system".
I can understand wanting to reward long term customers, but I also understand marketing/advertising/business just like I'm sure you do with having most listings end with 9 so that it looks like it's $280 instead of $290. Are you saying you couldn't lower the upfront costs at all if you didn't have the loyalty program? or that it doesn't keep people invested into the site by turning a portion of their payment into store credit?

From what I remember reading your $1 = 1 KT coin, and the KT coin is worth 3% of your total KT coins, so on the $289 Angle Cookies you get back 289 KT Coins which is $8.67 meaning you could essentially offer it up front for $280.
I tell you what. I love conversations like this and public ones even better :)

You're gonna have to do me a favor for us to have this conversation. I know my pricing, the rewards program, the free stuff, free shipping at a certain amount.... as I should. For us to have a conversation like this, you will have to do a touch of research on what we offer as well. That way we can get down to the nitty gritty and break down costs and what's offered.

Your comment blanketed all MoMs. That's not fair to do. From what you remember, is incorrect. We are like no other MoM. To some that's a great thing and to some, it's confusing and like to stick with systems they know and MAYBE think it's a bad thing (They would also be incorrect haha)

If you're willing to navigate the site and check out our system as best as you can (I can fill in any blanks), then let's have this convo :)

King Tuts wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:57 pm I tell you what. I love conversations like this and public ones even better :)

You're gonna have to do me a favor for us to have this conversation. I know my pricing, the rewards program, the free stuff, free shipping at a certain amount.... as I should. For us to have a conversation like this, you will have to do a touch of research on what we offer as well. That way we can get down to the nitty gritty and break down costs and what's offered.

Your comment blanketed all MoMs. That's not fair to do. From what you remember, is incorrect. We are like no other MoM. To some that's a great thing and to some, it's confusing and like to stick with systems they know and MAYBE think it's a bad thing (They would also be incorrect haha)

If you're willing to navigate the site and check out our system as best as you can (I can fill in any blanks), then let's have this convo :)
Haha alright, I already had looked into it a fair bit already when looking into helping you with some pics for MoMPics. I know that you have out of the norm rewards such as 5 KT for logging in daily, that is a free 15 cents a day at the lowest tier, your other tiers specifics I forget but know the 3% value of KT coins can raise as high as 10%, but not everyone wants to stick around that long or purchase that much. You also offer $99 ounces with the loyalty points unlike I believe JJ & SHE making it even more competitively priced.

I believe I would be a bit more accepting of loyalty programs if I could use the points from an order on that order.

I blanketed that comment purposely because I didn't want to make it seem like it was about you since that was what the thread was on, which is why I made sure to distinguish you from the rest by saying you have a great reward/discount system.

I'm not quiet sure what you want me to look at on the site? I also don't see any mention of Free Shipping in the F.A.Q's.

Complicacy wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:57 am
King Tuts wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:57 pm I tell you what. I love conversations like this and public ones even better :)

Haha alright, I already had looked into it a fair bit already when looking into helping you with some pics for MoMPics. I know that you have out of the norm rewards such as 5 KT for logging in daily, that is a free 15 cents a day at the lowest tier, your other tiers specifics I forget but know the 3% value of KT coins can raise as high as 10%, but not everyone wants to stick around that long or purchase that much. You also offer $99 ounces with the loyalty points unlike I believe JJ & SHE making it even more competitively priced.

I believe I would be a bit more accepting of loyalty programs if I could use the points from an order on that order.

I blanketed that comment purposely because I didn't want to make it seem like it was about you since that was what the thread was on, which is why I made sure to distinguish you from the rest by saying you have a great reward/discount system.

I'm not quiet sure what you want me to look at on the site? I also don't see any mention of Free Shipping in the F.A.Q's.
I appreciate you taking a a look!

I do also agree, not everyone wants to stick around for the KT Coin to be worth up to 10%. For those that do, I can appreciate and like to reward loyalty. It's not that hard to jump up levels, it's actually quite fast! We base the % of the KT Coins worth, not by how much you buy (which does effect it the most) but by how many Coins you have earned. Earning coins can be done easily without making a purchase, just by interactions. That is one of a kind, not the rewards program but how the % escalates.

As far as free shipping, it's shown on one of the sliding main page pictures, it's free after $198. That is one of the higher amounts in the industry BUT we offer a free gift at $99 that can be chosen at the check out. These gifts are pretty solid and valued at $9.95. I know many if not all members have found value there. It can be a head shop item OR product. The 2 products we have available are a mystery 1 gram of AAA flower or a mystery 1/2 gram of AAAA Shatter. The Shatter is a brand new addition but yeah, the mystery gram of weed has been the most common choice. So, free shipping at $198 is a bit high but there is more value and stuff you can grab half way. Just quick point, at the $198 you get the free gift and the free shipping. After the market research I have done, I think that's quite far and aggressive.

You mentioned marking up products to mark them down. We can touch on that a bit :) I price my products based on how much I pay for them. Yes, you may find a couple products to be a bit expensive but I can assure you, with the connections we have, I think you will find us to be very competitive. I have mentioned this before, I know for a fact other MoMs are selling some of the exact same products for quite a bit more, exact same and reputable places. That would be for the consumer to decide, as it's quite easy to do some research.

We can chat about that Stripper Spit (Angel Cookies) for a moment, as it is priced sky high. That is a $2,800 a pound product. Regardless if people think it's worth it or not, that's the cost of it. It is by far the most expensive bud I have ever come across.

A good example of products that I share our good to great pricing on are NUKEN, LEMON SOUR DIESEL and CITRIQUE. Their regular price is already very fair BUT when I restock, I grab a lot for a very decent price and put 90% of it on sale for $99 until we get down to a pound or 2, then goes back to regular price. Of course, all the rewards program stuff applies... So, in this case, I share my wins with the members! I do not get this great price and then keep the price high, I make sure to drop it. I guess the exact opposite of marking up to mark down. We now have 3 grams of Distillate on the site for $99. All the rewards work for these, they are a hot product AND I would ask anyone to compare to other places.

Shatter pricing. Same thing, very hot seller for us. I can easily get the $32 or whatever a gram for that kind of quality but I don't because I get great pricing on it and share that with the members. Rewards are good here too.

So, we chatted about:

1. Marking up products, just to mark them down. I have never done that and actually, I have done the opposite. I have marked them down as I can.

2. Rewards program. Yes, loyalty is rewarded. This is what I believe in life, so I have built that into my bizz. I CONSTANTLY get live chat or emails asking "Promo Code?" Not even a hello. Unless you read up on how we do bizz and our pricing, you won't find us to have the best Promo Codes to jump from place to place. I understand the industry is used to that but I'm trying to change it. It does not take long for our members to have their KT Coin worth quite a bit more by %. That can in turn be used for these $99 ounces, Promo Codes when there is a special sale, sale items.... I'm very proud of the system I had built and many are reaping the rewards too.

3. What else hmmmm..... Stripper Spit being extremely high priced. Yeah, just because we pay an extremely high price haha.

4. Lastly, I listen to members and potential members, like yourself. I take it all in and try and adjust on the fly. I learn everyday. If there is an issue, I'm here. If anyone ever feels that I am gauging them or being sneaky to mark things up just to offer what appears to be a discount, call me out on it.

Log winded but I'm passionate about my business and I make sure that the way I conduct myself is with what I hope to be fair and honest. I'm not a greedy person at all. I LOVE to see people get a great deal! I love to see loyalty because I'm a loyal person by nature.

What do you have for me? Any questions? Maybe a few points that I have mentioned you have a concern with or I can explain a bit better? I'll do my best!

King Tuts wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:58 pm As far as free shipping, it's shown on one of the sliding main page pictures, it's free after $198. That is one of the higher amounts in the industry BUT we offer a free gift at $99 that can be chosen at the check out.

You mentioned marking up products to mark them down. We can touch on that a bit :) I price my products based on how much I pay for them. Yes, you may find a couple products to be a bit expensive but I can assure you, with the connections we have, I think you will find us to be very competitive.

We can chat about that Stripper Spit (Angel Cookies) for a moment, as it is priced sky high. That is a $2,800 a pound product. Regardless if people think it's worth it or not, that's the cost of it. It is by far the most expensive bud I have ever come across.

2. Rewards program. Yes, loyalty is rewarded. This is what I believe in life, so I have built that into my bizz. I CONSTANTLY get live chat or emails asking "Promo Code?" Not even a hello. Unless you read up on how we do bizz and our pricing, you won't find us to have the best Promo Codes to jump from place to place. I understand the industry is used to that but I'm trying to change it. It does not take long for our members to have their KT Coin worth quite a bit more by %. That can in turn be used for these $99 ounces, Promo Codes when there is a special sale, sale items.... I'm very proud of the system I had built and many are reaping the rewards too.

What do you have for me? Any questions? Maybe a few points that I have mentioned you have a concern with or I can explain a bit better? I'll do my best!
Ah I would definitely suggest including it in the F.A.Qs just for anyone that may miss the picture, as it can be a determining factor for some. The free shipping amount seems fair, and it's great you even offer a half-way option for those that don't do bulk as much. I like that you've also made it easily achievable for people, if they want 2 of the 99 specials it hits exactly that instead of being at 200 and needing a little something extra.

I think we may be misunderstanding each other a little, I don't think you increase a products price just for a sale, and I don't think they are expensive, just that the price the customer sees listed is actually higher than what they will end up paying due to the loyalty program. Essentially what I was saying is that if there no were loyalty discounts and you kept the same profit margins, that the listed price would show lower, not that the current price isn't already that low once the KT Coins are factored in. I'm also not ruling out that the high tier would be an even better value than the listed price without the program.

I don't think the Stripper Spit is priced high either, It looks similar to the Gorilla Dosha/Cookies & Cream going around at 280/O from HighgradeBC. Would it look/be a bit more competitive if it came down $9, well yeah, but you get it right back in the KT Coins & I've seen worse looking stuff at higher prices such as BudMail's premier & can lines, or similar at much higher prices such as CE 325-400/O.

I get the understanding of rewarding loyalty, I feel there are other ways (which you do) to do so rather than points from purchases, it's just my personal dislike of having money left in a MoM after an order as I never know what's next. Is it going to prevent me from ordering from one that has them? No, but you hear of stories points being lost from system changes (happened at my first MoM) however they likely reimburse them, it's just another thing to have to micro manage. (To be a bit more clear I have no issue with any other section of your rewards program, when I talk about it I'm referring to the points from purchase, although you should look into CheapWeed and some of the drama/issues their affiliate program created)

Nope think you handled everything, think we just had a few misunderstandings. I appreciate the openness & learned a few things I didn't know about you offered.

Complicacy wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:24 pm
King Tuts wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:58 pm As far as free shipping, it's shown on one of the sliding main page pictures, it's free after $198. That is one of the higher amounts in the industry BUT we offer a free gift at $99 that can be chosen at the check out.

You mentioned marking up products to mark them down. We can touch on that a bit :) I price my products based on how much I pay for them. Yes, you may find a couple products to be a bit expensive but I can assure you, with the connections we have, I think you will find us to be very competitive.

Ah I would definitely suggest including it in the F.A.Qs just for anyone that may miss the picture, as it can be a determining factor for some. The free shipping amount seems fair, and it's great you even offer a half-way option for those that don't do bulk as much. I like that you've also made it easily achievable for people, if they want 2 of the 99 specials it hits exactly that instead of being at 200 and needing a little something extra.

I think we may be misunderstanding each other a little, I don't think you increase a products price just for a sale, and I don't think they are expensive, just that the price the customer sees listed is actually higher than what they will end up paying due to the loyalty program. Essentially what I was saying is that if there no were loyalty discounts and you kept the same profit margins, that the listed price would show lower, not that the current price isn't already that low once the KT Coins are factored in. I'm also not ruling out that the high tier would be an even better value than the listed price without the program.

I don't think the Stripper Spit is priced high either, It looks similar to the Gorilla Dosha/Cookies & Cream going around at 280/O from HighgradeBC. Would it look/be a bit more competitive if it came down $9, well yeah, but you get it right back in the KT Coins & I've seen worse looking stuff at higher prices such as BudMail's premier & can lines, or similar at much higher prices such as CE 325-400/O.

I get the understanding of rewarding loyalty, I feel there are other ways (which you do) to do so rather than points from purchases, it's just my personal dislike of having money left in a MoM after an order as I never know what's next. Is it going to prevent me from ordering from one that has them? No, but you hear of stories points being lost from system changes (happened at my first MoM) however they likely reimburse them, it's just another thing to have to micro manage. (To be a bit more clear I have no issue with any other section of your rewards program, when I talk about it I'm referring to the points from purchase, although you should look into CheapWeed and some of the drama/issues their affiliate program created)

Nope think you handled everything, think we just had a few misunderstandings. I appreciate the openness & learned a few things I didn't know about you offered.
Another reason I love open talks with you guys and gals. Not mentioning our free shipping at $198 was an over site on my part and should be in the FAQ. I think you will see it there, probably by the end of the day ;)

You know, with the custom coding and all the different unique avenues of the site.... We have encountered a few issues here and there and I have relied on tech support multiple times. It's a quite complex system. Most of the bugs are out and it works quite nicely now. That's just a little rant about the growing or building pains, as much is quite new.

I have read some obstacles that other moms have encountered with a rewards or affiliate program. We will tackle them as they come. Having money left over with us to just disappear.... well, I hope to never have that happen and while I'm in charge, it will not. Talk is cheap there though, easy to say on my end. I think that you will find that if any speak up, I am always more than willing to help and make sure they are taken care of and my word is kept.

My vision was not to just settle in and be a part of this industry. My vision was to jump in this mofo balls deep and lead the charge. Be a trend setter. Lead by example, show people a new way to do business. I would bet that at least 5 MoMs a day start up in Canada and I would guess 7 a day fail. I highly doubt you will find many owners on the front line like I am. If there are questions, issues, problems or a happy customer, I am there to respond 100% of the time. What does all this mean that I'm on about? I don't know BUT when I read anything to do with my our our business OR if we get blanketed with the rest of the MoMs, you will hear from me! I love it, it gives me the opportunity to chat openly like this. It's a friggn competitive market. The choices are endless with a few clicks of a button. Sink or swim, I'll be there.

If you find the time, keep an eye on us and what we have going on. I will always do my best to not only stay up to date but be ahead of the curve.

Alright, back to emails, live chat, chat boards, Online Cannabis Groups and hopefully minimal damage control!

Maybe I'll see an order from you one day :) If so, drop me a line and we can chat about your preferences and your expectations a bit more!

realgrimm wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:20 am KT does bulk?? When?? I check your wholesale page and see no strains listed, but you quoted 2,800 a pound for Stripper Spit.. where are your bulk pricings??
I may be misunderstanding but I thought they meant that's what they pay for it, not that they sell it at that.
Also it seems like most MoM's don't list bulk pricing, but are open to it if you contact them, so i'd suggest giving that a try.

realgrimm wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:20 am KT does bulk?? When?? I check your wholesale page and see no strains listed, but you quoted 2,800 a pound for Stripper Spit.. where are your bulk pricings??
Hey Grimm, the above poster is correct, that's what it sells for to others and bought for from the grower.

As far as doing bulk orders through us right now, I have done a few here and there... not many. I was able to do a bit more before, as stock didn't move as fast. Right now, we have the cash flow to grab enough for the site and with the additions of new products and product lines, not really able to list much bulk. I get inquiries on bulk with the $99 ounces that come up but they don't seem to last that long selling by the ounce, so we keep those for the members.

So far, with the extra cash for inventory, we have been adding more products and product lines. An example would be the Distillate I grabbed. Starting with the Glass Syringe of pure then going to start filling plastic syringes, and a couple types of carts to vape. High hopes for those, as the market research I have done, shows that we will be extremely competitive in that market :) We also invested in a couple more flavors of Shatter, as they seem to be doing well and the producer has been cool. We do have some great access to some heavy weight, so not sure what the future holds. Also like to have as much of a variety of strains as we can to choose from.

Investing in what works for now and what our member base is looking for.

Competing in the Bulk Market seems to be it's own animal, a few MoM's have done a great job at it! It might even be a separate site all together one day. I'm not sure if the Rewards System we have right now will work for Bulk...

Always learning and trying to move forward. Biting off a bit more than I can chew is always a challenge for me haha. I don't have much patience, as I see a vision and want to get there ASAP!

I think we're just about there with the different genre's of Cannabis Related Products, so beefing up what we have is just around the corner.

If that doesn't answer your question (if there is one), then I don't know what will!

P.S. Bulk to me before this industry always meant 5,000 + calories haha