The Green Ace - THC Diamonds

Hello,

this message is directed to the fine folks at The Green Ace. I ordered some of their Diamonds a while back and was pretty impressed (will probably end up picking some more up soon), but I was wondering if they make the diamonds in house or who do they get their diamonds from? Doesn't really matter I guess, but always good to know where you gear is coming from as I'd probably be on the look out for other products from the same vendor given the quality (and great price).

Cheers.

Ypsi

Re: The Green Ace - THC Diamonds

The Green Ace wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:47 pm Hi, It is in-house. We work closely with another MOM. Everything is lab tested so our diamonds quality will be the same always =)
Thanks for letting me know, will have to be putting on another order soon, starting to run out of the first batch I ordered, which were great BTW!

Only suggestion which would probably increase price a little bit, would be to use glass containers instead of the plastic ones. About the only piece of feedback I have. Other than that, I'm really liking them - great for before a studio session!

Ypsi