LP wants Ottawa to shut down MOMs - LMAO

https://ca.finance.yahoo.com/news/canna ... 43361.html

Thought you guys might enjoy this. This dude charges stupid prices for shit quality weed and then goes crying to the government about how the license that he outright bought, isn't providing him with the monopoly he thought he was entering into. There's a reason the grey market accounts for 80% of weed sold in Canada - cuz legal weed is garbage and sold at an average of $11/g. I love how instead of just becoming more competitive and actually going toe-to-toe with MOMs, he wants the government to spend millions of dollars attempting to shut them down instead lmao. Not gonna happen buddy, but keep crying and see where it gets ya

Re: LP wants Ottawa to shut down MOMs - LMAO

Ragnarokie wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:09 pm I love how instead of just becoming more competitive and actually going toe-to-toe with MOMs, he wants the government to spend millions of dollars attempting to shut them down instead lmao.
Honestly I nearly burst out laughing when reading his excuses.
"prohibited perks like same-day courier delivery, free samples, and vibrant packaging, as well as a suite of cannabis-infused beverages and snacks"

I'm pretty sure I heard the OCS is working to get a same-day delivery option, so prohibited perk? Sounds more like too lazy/cheap to offer.
https://torontosun.com/news/provincial/ ... y-delivery

I've yet to get a free sample from my current MoM after 3 orders, they are nice but not expected.

Vibrant Packaging was the one that got me the most, it's totally because your packages look bad not because the product inside looks worse.
Last edited by Complicacy on Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: LP wants Ottawa to shut down MOMs - LMAO

Bassdrop30 wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:49 pm "Vibrant Packaging"...seems I've been ordering from the wrong moms, because all my packages have been totally just clear or black mylar bags. He must have been talking about his own shitty packaging with 3x the plastic than actual product
SpeedGreens has some nice custom packaging. Shamrock has holographic stickers. Pacific Cannabis has copper bags with logo stickers. King Tuts got his face on some of the things but not all of them. There's some pizazz and flair in some of the places I order from, anyway–it's unnecessary but I do like a nice custom touch, even if it's a subtle thing like coordinated metallic bag colors.

Also, lol.