Hi guys, new member looking for advice.

Hi guys, long time smoker, new to the world of canadianmoms. Forgive me if i dont use the exact correct terminology this whole oil thing, and mail order thing, are new to me.

Few questions, i just got into vaping oils, previously i had been all flower all the time(through vapes, i own 3 Arizer vapes) What oil in your guys opinion is the best?

Ive purchased a few of these vape batteries(i think thats what you guys call them, the thing the cartridge goes into), and a few carts, i went with Ccell as they seem to be the best from what i have read, i got the Silo and the palm batteries, and a few ccell th2 carts. I ordered them from vapenorth, great guys to deal with, will buy from again for sure when i need supplies was really a top notch buying experience.

So far ive tried distillate directs Honey and cherry oils. They are ok, the cherry oil has a strange aftertaste, not really unpleasant just strange, but its hella cheap and gets me ripped so really i guess i cant complain. Their honey oil is much better and smoother, also seems more potent, but more expensive. All in all im happy with these products, and will likely order from again, but before i do i want to experiment a bit.

Which brings me to which oil to try next? i hear people suggesting HVE alot, but there shipping prices make buying 1-2 carts only pretty much an insane thing to do. I also see HSP recommended alot, and my next order will probably be from them unless you guys can give me some better options, just looking for a few options to order a few carts from to play the field if you will before i settle on one and start buying in bulk(so would be a bonus if the suggestions you guys give me offer both single carts and bulk jars/syringe options).

Im really looking for honey oil as i think thats what ill go with for my daily consumption, i tried straight pure distillate and found the high to be, i dunno how to explain this, hollow feeling and almost got me too high. And the cherry oil, while cheap, i think ill spend the extra cash for honey oil.

Onto my next question, whats a good MOM for top quality flower? Im looking for the hardest hitting indica you know of. Dont mind spending $250-300/Oz if its worth it, As i have mostly moved to oils i want to keep some top shelf flower around for special occasions.

Thanks guys!