Re: Canada Day Sales?

skunkymonkey wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:34 pm Any MoM's out there doing canada day presales or sales on the day?
About to buy my next order but don't want to miss out on any potential ripper deals!

Thanks
Hey!

Just talked to the team and we're going to be doing a pretty awesome sale for Canada Day. I can't leak what it is yet, but we think it will be one of the better deals going on and we're going to start it on Thursday this week!

Make sure you check it out 👌🏻- If you register as a customer HERE, we'll make sure you get the email on launch.

Until Thursday, we also just dropped our very first $99 OZ! Let that one hold you over until the big day haha.

Happy Blazing!

Team Supherbs

www.supherbs.ca

Supherbs wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:53 pm Just talked to the team and we're going to be doing a pretty awesome sale for Canada Day. I can't leak what it is yet, but we think it will be one of the better deals going on and we're going to start it on Thursday this week!

Will we be able to use the 15% first customer discount with the Canada Day sale as well if we're new?

Supherbs wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:53 pm
skunkymonkey wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:34 pm Any MoM's out there doing canada day presales or sales on the day?
About to buy my next order but don't want to miss out on any potential ripper deals!

Thanks
Hey!

Just talked to the team and we're going to be doing a pretty awesome sale for Canada Day. I can't leak what it is yet, but we think it will be one of the better deals going on and we're going to start it on Thursday this week!

Make sure you check it out 👌🏻- If you register as a customer HERE, we'll make sure you get the email on launch.

Until Thursday, we also just dropped our very first $99 OZ! Let that one hold you over until the big day haha.

Happy Blazing!

Team Supherbs

www.supherbs.ca
Awesome thanks!

Supherbs wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:53 pm

Thanks
Hey!

Happy Blazing!

Team Supherbs

www.supherbs.ca

Nice can't wait. Love the buds.

Hey!

We currently have our Canada day special right now - 25% off everything, not just flowers (excluding other offers or sales) If you haven't signed up already you can right HERE. The sale will actually be up until July 3rd :)

Use coupon code = canada25

There's also free shipping on orders over $200+ and we also offer bulk ordering and pricing.

Oh Canada! :flag_ca: Have a safe long Canada day weekend everyone!

Cheers,
Liz