CHEAPWEED UPDATE =D

As mentioned in an earlier post, we are aiming to do a full refund for all those involved over a period of time due to the impact of stolen parcels, we are out a significant amount of money in which will be hard to continue operating.

Here is the original post
UPDATED NEWS

July 1st, 2019,

To those whom have been affected from empty boxes being delivered from the June 20th period and earlier dates

We have ultimately completed our investigation with Canada Post and have determined this theft may have involved multiple Canada Post delivery driver's from the pick up location to it's final route before richmond sorting facility.

Our packaging will be changed, and be in rotation moving forward as well as our canada post accounts to prevent this from the future. We believe this was fully targeted base on parcel volume and this was an orchestrated act among the delivery pick up driver from the original post office origin to the richmond sorting facility depot.

There hasn't been any reported issues with theft leaving the actual sorting facility as Canada post has mentioned to us however that being said we did have several hundreds of packages get stolen and at this time we as the company are unable to financially unable to re-coup these losses in a form of a full immediate refund.

We do understand the frustration for those involved.. however we will be launching a CW-REPAYMENT PLAN , in which we will offer back 25% store credit and reoccurring percentage discount on future orders until the original amount is re-paid / refunded. We do understand if this creates further frustration, however we are hoping in good faith our clients understand on our end this is NOT an exit scam, and we are genuinely creating a financial plan in order to re-pay all those involved however over a course of time as this is the only option we can take at this time.

We are looking at selling our home and also lending from the bank in order to pull more capital to cover operational costs so the business can continue to run and definitely have to say this act of theft has definitely been devastating for our clients, myself and definitely our brand. Nonetheless we will overcome this with your patience and support and we will never give up

If needed, I am more than happy to show supporting documents for closing the mortgage, getting a large line of credit (loan) in order to continue to sustain operating costs and in order to make sure each and everyone of you gets the refund they deserve.

Regardless of what is being said, we want to really show you that we are going to honor the full refund however this is the only way the refund can be handled. At the end of the day we want to just keep our word and say we will have our clients involved fully refunded no matter what it takes.

We did not intentionally go radio silence or ignore our clients, you have to understand given the magnitude of the issue, there's a lot that goes on my mind on what happened, how to prevent this, how to resolve this, etc.

We would like to request at this time please contact lost@cheapweed.ca with an email only containing
Your order #,
Your email address, + dollar amount lost

PLEASE DO NOT SEND DUPLICATE EMAILS AS WE WILL BE SORTING THROUGH THIS DAILY AND RESPONDING AS WE ISSUE THE STORE CREDIT + ADDITIONAL POINTS AS REQUIRED. PLEASE SEND ONE EMAIL PER ORDER ( THIS WILL ONLY MAKE THINGS FASTER )
To answer some quick FAQS based on what I've read online

Q : How come we don't have operating capital to run the business?
A : June 3,4,5th we got over 450+ packages seized which we replaced all of them. This wasn't really an issue but there was 2 public threads regarding this in which we replaced EVERYONE involved.

To all the MOM's trashing on our profit margins, etc well.. if anyone ever got into this position where they lost 450+ packages in one day.. let's see how they'd be able to handle this, let alone even deal with the volume of inventory + money going in and out. Our numbers are honest and transparent but this is the real ultimate factor on why " we don't have money " to pay people back from the CP theft.

TL/DR
Lost 675, replaced 675 = 1350 LBS
1.5 week later, got a large % of packages stolen by CP , shipped to customers - bombarded by emails all at once,
Went viral, now everyone thinks and says cheapweed is scamming.
*drinks cofffe*

I believe this was the first wave of attack we encountered from canada post aside the DDOS attacks on our website

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... edit#gid=0
Here is an actual document validating why we are at a negative loss for the month of June
If you track every single tracking, it went to Scarborough, and if you track the number to the right, it's our replacement
Do the math, avg 1.5 pounds x 450 orders = 675 pounds involved.

That's a fairly large chunk.. and we were barley just able to get back on track.. then to have 4 days of packages get emptied.. it makes it super impossible honestly at this point to just issue a full refund to everyone involved. We would have been robbed entirely.. and wanted our clients to be patient + understand the situation

Rather that, we just had an outburst of vicious threats, comments made to us since the situation began. This isn't an exit scam, but it's definitely an impacting factor of our business in which it will bring us to debt, also has done significant damage to our brand we have worked hard for.

That being said, we are still going to do our best, we understand customers are unhappy about the 25% and not a full refund.. but we're giving the best resolution we can.. and we can only really offer 25% store credit in reimbursement for the original stolen package, then continuous discounts in future orders until the original debt is paid. However it does have to be a joint effort.. slandering us more doesn't do us any good, the faster we can operate again the faster we can recoup the losses as a group and community.. and get everyone paid back and be back on track.

https://news.bitcoin.com/nicehash-retur ... -the-hack/
Great example of their company I'll just TL/DR
Got hacked, customers who had bitcoin on their platform were at a lost (obviously unhappy)
Now doing their back to reimburse everyone back over time.

Re: CHEAPWEED UPDATE =D

urnapple wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 8:33 pm THIS THE NEXT PHASE OF THE SCAM.
People, don't be stupid. If you go along with this it means his plan worked perfectly. He basically guaranteed future orders for himself while scamming you guys.
Oh and fuck you, Tony
Yes, please follow me everywhere I go and tell everyone I am scamming or trying to continue to scam. Please tell me the logic in scamming people but still trying to resolve the " scam "

and yet everyone asks why I don't respond publicly

We have the one of the strongest following, and reputation prior to this incident.
If that doesn't click in to your head and your concern is scamming because people aren't able to get immediate refunds then you need to really stop smoking weed.

How does a company refund, when they are out of money?
Then I genuinely tell the public I am going to consolidate my property to get liquid cash,
then you have some guy tell me otherwise on how my financials work

Best to believe, I won't be posting much
If someone really wants help with the situation

Reach us lost@cheapweed.ca

I'll let the keyboard warriors continue to be strong on any forum they wish

I hope you all remember that NO explanation was ever given for any of this. No proof of investigation. Cuts too small to remove the product. Some packages were NEVER even sent out but not a single word why that is. Forcing you to order more is NOT a resolution. He does not answer any criticism directly. He just attacks the ones saying it.

If you have no idea what the term gaslighting means, this is it.

"People know who I am"
"Why would I do that?"
"I have a great reputation"
"What more can I do?"

Just stupid things to throw you off

urnapple wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 8:44 pm I hope you all remember that NO explanation was ever given for any of this. No proof of investigation. Cuts too small to remove the product. Some packages were NEVER even sent out but not a single word why that is. Forcing you to order more is NOT a resolution. He does not answer any criticism directly. He just attacks the ones saying it.

"People know who I am"
"Why would I do that?"
"What more can I do?"

Do you literally expect me to screenshot all my call logs with CP
Talking to different support representatives,
Have actual video of me going to the local post offices to talk to the employees, scope out the driver
Try to do research on the entire POE (point of entry)

How does anyone expect me to prove and publicly show what Iv'e done?
If i didn't give two shits, I would've ghosted everyone period.

There's so much conspiracy at this point too, it's hard to even see whose being honest about an empty box as this became such a huge event / topic, you can't see what's real or what's not as well

The cuts you claim are too small to remove product, ffs we shipped out the box as per usual with product
There's a damn reason why I don't respond to everything because the questions you guys ask me are fucking irrelevant to the situation

ALL I CARE TO FIND OUT AND ANSWER IS
1) How to resolve this
2) How to prevent this from happening again

You can go on all day questioning me about boxes , cuts, and all that shit but dude I don't care.
My concern is how this happened, you guys should think from my shoes and understand the nature of business I am handling and trying to figure things out like that

I don't care for no he said , she said shit,
Literally have a huge problem with CP right now and I have a mob of pissed off clients, a large problem

I need to fix

I consider myself a logical person. I see myself getting flamed for saying it, but people need to calm the fuck down. This wasn't a scam by CW, this mom has been helping people for a long time and didn't build up a big reputation by stealing from their customers. I agree this is very very unfortunate for everyone involved. They have a customer repayment plan in the works and they undoubtedly will loose a shit tonne of business by this mess. Whats is equally is annoying/frustrating is the attacking/jumping to conclusions, basically leading to borderline mass hysteria. This community wasn't built on being an ass hat and even borderline hateful. I can understand that people lost out big time but by saying its a scam is unfair. It was straight up theft via postal employees.

cheapweedca wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 8:53 pm
urnapple wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 8:44 pm I hope you all remember that NO explanation was ever given for any of this. No proof of investigation. Cuts too small to remove the product. Some packages were NEVER even sent out but not a single word why that is. Forcing you to order more is NOT a resolution. He does not answer any criticism directly. He just attacks the ones saying it.

"People know who I am"
"Why would I do that?"
"What more can I do?"

Do you literally expect me to screenshot all my call logs with CP
Talking to different support representatives,
Have actual video of me going to the local post offices to talk to the employees, scope out the driver
Try to do research on the entire POE (point of entry)

How does anyone expect me to prove and publicly show what Iv'e done?
If i didn't give two shits, I would've ghosted everyone period.

There's so much conspiracy at this point too, it's hard to even see whose being honest about an empty box as this became such a huge event / topic, you can't see what's real or what's not as well

The cuts you claim are too small to remove product, ffs we shipped out the box as per usual with product
There's a damn reason why I don't respond to everything because the questions you guys ask me are fucking irrelevant to the situation

ALL I CARE TO FIND OUT AND ANSWER IS
1) How to resolve this
2) How to prevent this from happening again

You can go on all day questioning me about boxes , cuts, and all that shit but dude I don't care.
My concern is how this happened, you guys should think from my shoes and understand the nature of business I am handling and trying to figure things out like that

I don't care for no he said , she said shit,
Literally have a huge problem with CP right now and I have a mob of pissed off clients, a large problem

I need to fix
See? He's STILL DOING IT. Not addressing a damn thing. Obviously he doesn't want to talk about how we got here, just about moving forward because that means more orders. Dodges the fact it was physically impossible to remove product and called it IRRELEVANT. Dodges the thing about packages not even being dropped off. Says "well some people might make up empty boxes" like that would even make anything worse if they did. He literally said he doesn't want to show any CP stuff. Plus he says if it was a scam he would've ghosted everyone but that makes no sense because he wouldn't leave potential orders on the table. Again, gaslighting. "Why would I?" instead of "here's proof I didn't."

Hello people, IS IT SINKING IN YET?

HighAllTheTimeGuy wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 8:55 pm I consider myself a logical person. I see myself getting flamed for saying it, but people need to calm the fuck down. This wasn't a scam by CW, this mom has been helping people for a long time and didn't build up a big reputation by stealing from their customers. I agree this is very very unfortunate for everyone involved. They have a customer repayment plan in the works and they undoubtedly will loose a shit tonne of business by this mess. Whats is equally is annoying/frustrating is the attacking/jumping to conclusions, basically leading to borderline mass hysteria. This community wasn't built on being an ass hat and even borderline hateful. I can understand that people lost out big time but by saying its a scam is unfair. It was straight up theft via postal employees.
So you logically believe someone swiped every single CW package sent out for a whole week without letting any slip through? All while they were working on the job with other tasks that needed to be completed? Without being seen heard or smelled? With forced orders to get it your "money back"? With no other MOM affected? With some orders in boxes and some in Bubble pack? With Tony choosing not to provide any proof of CP interaction? With some orders never reaching the drop off point? With actual PIcs of a 1inch cut in the vacuum bag with the box still in it?
Is that logical?

The postal employees who deliver the mail have alone access to the packages in the truck on their route for HOURS and ALL of them bring a big bag to carry their lunch and other stuff as they are usually in the truck working for 10+ hours per day. As an ex-postie I know this personally. If I was a total piece of shit thieve it would be incredibly easy to just cut into each box and re tape it, hell I could do it sitting in a Walmart parking lot while eating my lunch. You would be naive to think postal workers don't smoke weed and order from all these moms and browse all these forums. I was a postie using this forum and I have postie friends that also browse the forums and smoke weed.

Just my two cents.

Tony, dude... I'm not looking for money back. That would be a hit to your profits/operational costs. Plus I understand refunding large orders would be a kick to the financial nuts so I get the 25% thing. My order is relatively small, so all I'm asking is to have my current order sent out AND I'll place new orders along with it... You'll actually be netting a profit and not a loss on me.

I'd like to make this happen asap as I'm a medicinal user and I don't want to switch moms, which you'll be forcing me to do man.

(I've had to hit the OCS despensery... Don't make me smoke that nonsense any longer 😏)

Ps. I have severe anxiety and I've been so ashamed that I lost money (it's meds to me but to most people it's simply weed) after saving up for months that instead of enjoying Canada Day weekend with family I spent it contemplating suicide. I'm not saying this to guilt you, my issues are my own, but I have put all my faith medicinally in your hands. That is why I don't care about a refund (money is kinda useless from the grave...) but I would like to know I don't have to deal with the bad days that await.
Last edited by WhiteRabit on Tue Jul 02, 2019 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hi Tony :) i placed an order on the 25th and the payment was accepted on the 25th but the package was never sent out and the tracking that i was given still says it hasent been dropped off at the postal facility

The shipper has created a shipping label for this item and has sent us electronic information.

If no additional updates are showing in Track, it means we have not yet received the item. We will start tracking the item once we receive it.

any info you can give on this type of situation as my package was never sent out so it wasent stolen :) thanks

Tony should become a politician. After all this, some of you would still vote for him apparently.

I look forward to seeing a headline about how a CP employee absconded 675lbs of weed since the investigation has already concluded. Or is it tinfoil hat time with deep state cover ups?

Zero sympathy for anyone who spends another dime there.

"A fool and his money are soon parted " - Thomas Tusser

Until you give out the contact information of the CP investigator you said you contacted and disclosed the issue to, you can just stop. This is the firewall. If you don't meet this requirement, then you're pretty much done for.

Nobody believes that this volume of packages were emptied by Canada Post employees. There is no way this was done without inside action from you or your employees.

Some of the "tampered" boxes had holes far too small for the product to be removed, and in at least one case, the shipping label was affixed over the top of the cut mark.

...don't hire lazy, stupid stoners to drop off your packages. It's inevitable their lack of detail oriented thinking is going to put a fly in your scam's ointment.

cheapweedca wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 8:29 pm As mentioned in an earlier post, we are aiming to do a full refund for all those involved over a period of time due to the impact of stolen parcels, we are out a significant amount of money in which will be hard to continue operating.

Here is the original post
UPDATED NEWS

July 1st, 2019,

To those whom have been affected from empty boxes being delivered from the June 20th period and earlier dates

We have ultimately completed our investigation with Canada Post and have determined this theft may have involved multiple Canada Post delivery driver's from the pick up location to it's final route before richmond sorting facility.

Our packaging will be changed, and be in rotation moving forward as well as our canada post accounts to prevent this from the future. We believe this was fully targeted base on parcel volume and this was an orchestrated act among the delivery pick up driver from the original post office origin to the richmond sorting facility depot.

There hasn't been any reported issues with theft leaving the actual sorting facility as Canada post has mentioned to us however that being said we did have several hundreds of packages get stolen and at this time we as the company are unable to financially unable to re-coup these losses in a form of a full immediate refund.

We do understand the frustration for those involved.. however we will be launching a CW-REPAYMENT PLAN , in which we will offer back 25% store credit and reoccurring percentage discount on future orders until the original amount is re-paid / refunded. We do understand if this creates further frustration, however we are hoping in good faith our clients understand on our end this is NOT an exit scam, and we are genuinely creating a financial plan in order to re-pay all those involved however over a course of time as this is the only option we can take at this time.

We are looking at selling our home and also lending from the bank in order to pull more capital to cover operational costs so the business can continue to run and definitely have to say this act of theft has definitely been devastating for our clients, myself and definitely our brand. Nonetheless we will overcome this with your patience and support and we will never give up

If needed, I am more than happy to show supporting documents for closing the mortgage, getting a large line of credit (loan) in order to continue to sustain operating costs and in order to make sure each and everyone of you gets the refund they deserve.

Regardless of what is being said, we want to really show you that we are going to honor the full refund however this is the only way the refund can be handled. At the end of the day we want to just keep our word and say we will have our clients involved fully refunded no matter what it takes.

We did not intentionally go radio silence or ignore our clients, you have to understand given the magnitude of the issue, there's a lot that goes on my mind on what happened, how to prevent this, how to resolve this, etc.

We would like to request at this time please contact lost@cheapweed.ca with an email only containing
Your order #,
Your email address, + dollar amount lost

PLEASE DO NOT SEND DUPLICATE EMAILS AS WE WILL BE SORTING THROUGH THIS DAILY AND RESPONDING AS WE ISSUE THE STORE CREDIT + ADDITIONAL POINTS AS REQUIRED. PLEASE SEND ONE EMAIL PER ORDER ( THIS WILL ONLY MAKE THINGS FASTER )
To answer some quick FAQS based on what I've read online

Q : How come we don't have operating capital to run the business?
A : June 3,4,5th we got over 450+ packages seized which we replaced all of them. This wasn't really an issue but there was 2 public threads regarding this in which we replaced EVERYONE involved.

To all the MOM's trashing on our profit margins, etc well.. if anyone ever got into this position where they lost 450+ packages in one day.. let's see how they'd be able to handle this, let alone even deal with the volume of inventory + money going in and out. Our numbers are honest and transparent but this is the real ultimate factor on why " we don't have money " to pay people back from the CP theft.

TL/DR
Lost 675, replaced 675 = 1350 LBS
1.5 week later, got a large % of packages stolen by CP , shipped to customers - bombarded by emails all at once,
Went viral, now everyone thinks and says cheapweed is scamming.
*drinks cofffe*

I believe this was the first wave of attack we encountered from canada post aside the DDOS attacks on our website

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... edit#gid=0
Here is an actual document validating why we are at a negative loss for the month of June
If you track every single tracking, it went to Scarborough, and if you track the number to the right, it's our replacement
Do the math, avg 1.5 pounds x 450 orders = 675 pounds involved.

That's a fairly large chunk.. and we were barley just able to get back on track.. then to have 4 days of packages get emptied.. it makes it super impossible honestly at this point to just issue a full refund to everyone involved. We would have been robbed entirely.. and wanted our clients to be patient + understand the situation

Rather that, we just had an outburst of vicious threats, comments made to us since the situation began. This isn't an exit scam, but it's definitely an impacting factor of our business in which it will bring us to debt, also has done significant damage to our brand we have worked hard for.

That being said, we are still going to do our best, we understand customers are unhappy about the 25% and not a full refund.. but we're giving the best resolution we can.. and we can only really offer 25% store credit in reimbursement for the original stolen package, then continuous discounts in future orders until the original debt is paid. However it does have to be a joint effort.. slandering us more doesn't do us any good, the faster we can operate again the faster we can recoup the losses as a group and community.. and get everyone paid back and be back on track.

https://news.bitcoin.com/nicehash-retur ... -the-hack/
Great example of their company I'll just TL/DR
Got hacked, customers who had bitcoin on their platform were at a lost (obviously unhappy)
Now doing their back to reimburse everyone back over time.
This is total opposite of what you called me at home and told me last week. You said I wpuld be looked after for my continued support and lack of getting on the trash train. Have not heard a word since
James
Order 154655

Edit : i never even touched my box. Refused.to sign at post office. No way I could be scamming YOU

Fireb wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:46 am So, refunds on condition you don't speak out, but fuck everybody else?

How is this not blacklist worthy?

Gotta say, I'm disappointed in this community if Tony is not blacklisted for these shenanigans.
It's really interesting to see how his manipulation techniques have been working out. Some who claim to have received refunds but only because they didn't speak out against CW? Interesting how CW is picking and choosing who to refund. Interesting to hear about those who received phone calls promising they'll be taken care of, but they've still heard nothing otherwise. Interesting to me that I wrote them an email over a week ago and have heard nothing back from them about any 25% off nonsense, but need to be on the forum for "updates". Funny to see those who still hope to get some money back, trying to be nice and not get the wrath of Tony in order to get some of their money back. His guilt tripping has surely worked on some. Again, I'm just grateful that I didn't spend more money so I don't have to consider doing business with them again to reduce my losses.

Still wondering what the explanation is for those whose packages never even made it to the post office, and what you plan on doing for them.

OKAY so how do you explain all the people on reddit saying their orders HAVENT EVEN SHIPPED and yet they're getting this STUPID point refund you're fucking everyone with? YOU DIDN'T EVEN TRY TO SHIP THEIR ORDER. They were given tracking but NOTHING HAPPENED. Multiple people weren't even given tracking.
You're a manipulative lying piece of shit and I can't believe anyone is buying your literal bullshit. Anyone who is stupid enough to order from you again knowing about this shit deserves to get fucked over.

How DaRE people get upset over thousands of dollars and weed and being out their medicine. You manipulative twat

WhiteRabit wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:52 pm

Ps. I have severe anxiety and I've been so ashamed that I lost money (it's meds to me but to most people it's simply weed) after saving up for months that instead of enjoying Canada Day weekend with family I spent it contemplating suicide. I'm not saying this to guilt you, my issues are my own, but I have put all my faith medicinally in your hands. That is why I don't care about a refund (money is kinda useless from the grave...) but I would like to know I don't have to deal with the bad days that await.
This is why I'm so pissed off and I didn't even order. People going without their medicine and suffering, and yet he's whining about how he's the victim.
He has their money, they have nothing. Lots of people don't have the money to order more, don't have the money to buy more just to get 25% off ffs - and hopefully people aren't that stupid. Tony get your shit together. People are suffering and it's your fault.

Kaseyyeah wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:49 am

This is why I'm so pissed off and I didn't even order. People going without their medicine and suffering, and yet he's whining about how he's the victim.
He has their money, they have nothing. Lots of people don't have the money to order more, don't have the money to buy more just to get 25% off ffs - and hopefully people aren't that stupid. Tony get your shit together. People are suffering and it's your fault.
I see my psychiatrist in two weeks and a friend hooked me up until I can get my own next week when I put an order in with another mom. Terrified of being ripped off (I'll really be fucked then) but we'll see.

It's cool. I've accepted I've possibly been hustled.
Last edited by WhiteRabit on Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

WhiteRabit wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:58 am

I see my psychiatrist in two weeks and a friend hooked me up until I can get my own next week when I put an order in with another mom. Terrified of being ripped off (I'll really be fucked then) but we'll see.

It's cool. I've accepted I've been hustled.
I feel you. I've been relying more on my supply of benzodiazepines for my anxiety because of this situation. Fingers crossed that my order from another company comes in early next week.

pseudoyolo wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:01 pm
WhiteRabit wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:58 am

It's cool. I've accepted I've been hustled.
I feel you. I've been relying more on my supply of benzodiazepines for my anxiety because of this situation. Fingers crossed that my order from another company comes in early next week.
Hang in there, man. Shitty situation. Hope your supply lands safety too!

The CP explanation is plausible , check my pic , it was from another mom . https://imgur.com/a/SKa9QTZ
For those of you that think CP employees are angels and wont do such thing , you’re literally naive !
There’s all kind of ppl out there ... along with those whose profit this situation to get free stuff .
And funny thing is mostly harsh comments are probably from those that didn’t even made an order from him .

That been said , ... Tony , how could you not refund these ppl ? Where’s all the money you have accepted ?
If you’re in debt after this unfortunate situation, then it’s your own shit to take care of , you don’t have money to pay off your suppliers or employees ? Then it’s your own problem ! Sell your house , borrow money like you said to pay off your debt ! With all the money you have accepted you should be able to pay off those who haven’t received their package , no one care about your 25% , how do you expected them to believe you after this situation?
Seriously man , do the right thing to take care of this situation, your brand is literally fucked .

Good luck to you and all those that have lost money !

My 3 cents .

420md wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:06 pm The CP explanation is plausible , check my pic , it was from another mom . https://imgur.com/a/SKa9QTZ
For those of you that think CP employees are angels and wont do such thing , you’re literally naive !
There’s all kind of ppl out there ... along with those whose profit this situation to get free stuff .
And funny thing is mostly harsh comments are probably from those that didn’t even made an order from him .

That been said , ... Tony , how could you not refund these ppl ? Where’s all the money you have accepted ?
If you’re in debt after this unfortunate situation, then it’s your own shit to take care of , you don’t have money to pay off your suppliers or employees ? Then it’s your own problem ! Sell your house , borrow money like you said to pay off your debt ! With all the money you have accepted you should be able to pay off those who haven’t received their package , no one care about your 25% , how do you expected them to believe you after this situation?
Seriously man , do the right thing to take care of this situation, your brand is literally fucked .

My 3 cents .
The issue isn't WHY we didn't recieve our orders, buy WHY Tony isn't more active in keeping us updated/correcting things. If he had said he'd replace all the missing weed over time with timeframes, or even the 25% points thing with updates I don't think most people would have lost their shit. Being in the dark feeling scammed no doubt is a shitty feeling and created an angry mob. Some simple damage control and a little more communication would have helped to not even put a debt in CW sales.

I personally don't care why my order is sitting on Label created, I would just like what I paid for. I offered Tony more money to offset any replacement losses and I can't even get that done. Lol

This situation was handled by someone who seemingly doesn't care (he wholsales to other moms and has other operational moms so he's making money regardless of CW) so he can't get angry that customers are pissed off.

He could have hired me for PR and paid me in weed. 😏

WhiteRabit wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:35 pm
420md wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:06 pm The CP explanation is plausible , check my pic , it was from another mom . https://imgur.com/a/SKa9QTZ

My 3 cents .
The issue isn't WHY we didn't recieve our orders, buy WHY Tony isn't more active in keeping us updated/correcting things. If he had said he'd replace all the missing weed over time, or even the 25% points thing with updates I don't think most people would have lost their shit. Being in the dark feeling scammed no doubt is a shitty feeling and created an angry mob. Some simple damage control and a little more communication would have helped to not even put a debt in CW sales.

I personally don't care why my order is sitting on Label created, I would just like what I paid for. I offered Tony more money to offset any replacement losses and I can't even get that done. Lol

This situation was handled by someone who seemingly doesn't care (he wholsales to other moms and has other operational moms so he's making money regardless of CW) so he can't get angry that customers are pissed off.
This is frustrating for everyone that have lost their money , i would be extremely pissed too , but again , try to be in his shoes , with a business on a big scale as his , it isn’t easy to handle in such situations, from what he said , 675 lost , that;s mean he had received at least 675 emails duplicate by X numbers of emails by impatient customers, can you imagine how many emails he has to go through?
He’s trying his best (i think ) to be transparent by posting on here to inform you guys , what else you want ?
But on my part , i believe he’s not handling this fairly or in the right way .
Anyway , just wishing everyone good lucky , and be patient, hope you’ll get what you paid for .

On a curious note , i kept seeing ppl say he provided to other moms ? Which one ? Proof ?
I know some would buy bulk from web site like his to make concentrates than resell it , and call themself “locally crafted products “ , they aint locally craft shit ! Lol
Other than that , to whom does he provide to ? Just curious where you guys heard this from ?

420md wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:00 pm
WhiteRabit wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:35 pm

My 3 cents .
The issue isn't WHY we didn't recieve our orders, buy WHY Tony isn't more active in keeping us updated/correcting things. If he had said he'd replace all the missing weed over time, or even the 25% points thing with updates I don't think most people would have lost their shit. Being in the dark feeling scammed no doubt is a shitty feeling and created an angry mob. Some simple damage control and a little more communication would have helped to not even put a debt in CW sales.

This is frustrating for everyone that have lost their money , i would be extremely pissed too , but again , try to be in his shoes , with a business on a big scale as his , it isn’t easy to handle in such situations, from what he said , 675 lost , that;s mean he had received at least 675 emails duplicate by X numbers of emails by impatient customers, can you imagine how many emails he has to go through?
He’s trying his best (i think ) to be transparent by posting on here to inform you guys , what else you want ?
But on my part , i believe he’s not handling this fairly or in the right way .
Anyway , just wishing everyone good lucky , and be patient, hope you’ll get what you paid for .

On a curious note , i kept seeing ppl say he provided to other moms ? Which one ? Proof ?
I know some would buy bulk from web site like his to make concentrates than resell it , and call themself “locally crafted products “ , they aint locally craft shit ! Lol
Other than that , to whom does he provide to ? Just curious where you guys heard this from ?
We're talking hundreds of thousands of dollars here. He has people on the payroll that could have been offering support... Himself, Emma, packagers etc. If that wasn't an option he could have been more vocal through a dedicated reddit/forum post that had updates. People from what I see just wanted reassurance they weren't scammed and going silent (for the most part) put everyone in full panic. I've seen Tony address more posts calling him a thief than anything.... Nothing has been handled in a way that would give most customers confidence in reordering to claim the 25% partial refunds. That's the issue.

Talking about postal theft, selling his house, not answering about packages that didn't get shipped, etc In no way was helpful to anyone. Honesty was the easiest and more effective way to calm and reassure his customers that it wasn't some cash grab. That's all anyone wanted.

I've personally stayed neutral until today because like I said I have no clue what the hell happened or is going on regarding his business. I've refrained from saying anything because any issues I've had with them were handled in a way I was satisfied with. I also understand there are a lot of prople who are in the same boat I am and I don't expect any priority (my orders are small in comparison to others). I also know I'm in the minority when it comes to wanting to do what I can to help his business so that doesn't help instil confidence he intends to keep doing business through CW.

As for dealing with other moms, when CW gets certain strains ill see them pop up on other moms. Also, if his numbers are accurate, if he's not wholesaling to other moms he's missing out on money. I don't know. Maybe he's buying from other moms. I don't know his business, but from a business standpoint being "Canada's lsrgest mom" it would be easier to prove he's not selling to other moms lol