Bulkcrop.ca Site down Again

Hi Everybody,

Bulkcrop.ca is down again, 2nd time in three weeks. I'm not sure if there is a breach or security issues or just plain broken.
Has me considering another mom for my next re-up though. I hope they get their shit together because they had some decent quality at affordable prices. I will miss them, lol.
I hope they come back with some crazy deals, I might re-consider if they do.

Question now is any recommendations for bulk buys?
I have dealt with grassinbox, and that's (probably) my next order. They said they would compensate for the shake in my last / first time I ordered, so I'd like to give them an opportunity to make good on their promise.
Just a cool cat on the look for some good catnip
...I grow catnip too

Re: Bulkcrop.ca Site down Again

FritzTheCat wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:09 pm Hi Everybody,

Bulkcrop.ca is down again, 2nd time in three weeks. I'm not sure if there is a breach or security issues or just plain broken.
Has me considering another mom for my next re-up though. I hope they get their shit together because they had some decent quality at affordable prices. I will miss them, lol.

I have dealt with grassinbox, and that's (probably) my next order. They said they would compensate for the shake in my last / first time I ordered, so I'd like to give them an opportunity to make good on their promise.
The man, myth and legend known as Chenks11 vouched for www.cheapweed.ca multiple times on various platforms. I think that is a pretty solid endorsement, but always do your research anyway.

Thisapparatus wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:17 pm

The man, myth and legend known as Chenks11 vouched for www.cheapweed.ca multiple times on various platforms. I think that is a pretty solid endorsement, but always do your research anyway.
Respect, much appreciated!! I'm about to open an account with them, looks promising!

Thanks for your help! and props to Chenks11 as well!
...I grow catnip too

Site is back online, updated with new products. I would guess they shut it down while updating, the last time they went down they came back with new products that they didn't offer, it seems they again have new products listed.

Still going to make my next orders with grassinbox & cheapweed, but good to see bulkcrop back online.

Cheers
...I grow catnip too

FritzTheCat wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:56 pm Site is back online, updated with new products. I would guess they shut it down while updating, the last time they went down they came back with new products that they didn't offer, it seems they again have new products listed.

Still going to make my next orders with grassinbox & cheapweed, but good to see bulkcrop back online.

Cheers
I got a HP of Northern Lights from cheapweed coming, should be here friday. I'll let you know how it is. So far the ordering process has been quick and easy, ordered Tuesday night shipped out Wednesday.

Bailey wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:11 pm
FritzTheCat wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:56 pm Site is back online, updated with new products. I would guess they shut it down while updating, the last time they went down they came back with new products that they didn't offer, it seems they again have new products listed.

Cheers
I got a HP of Northern Lights from cheapweed coming, should be here friday. I'll let you know how it is. So far the ordering process has been quick and easy, ordered Tuesday night shipped out Wednesday.
That's perfect, Northern Lights was on my list, I appreciate it!
...I grow catnip too

I use bcmedi fair prices same day shipping usually and good flowers. Never gotten shake in all my large orders. Always over. Never had an issue used them over a ten times now.
Okg has nice stuff too for the price. And seem to be a very popular mom for bulk orders. I’ve used them several times and always been satisfied.
I’ve used bulk crop as well and would say it’s far behind in quality compared to bc Medi and okg.

Ninjadab wrote: Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:27 pm

I use bcmedi fair prices same day shipping usually and good flowers. Never gotten shake in all my large orders. Always over. Never had an issue used them over a ten times now.
Okg has nice stuff too for the price. And seem to be a very popular mom for bulk orders. I’ve used them several times and always been satisfied.
I’ve used bulk crop as well and would say it’s far behind in quality compared to bc Medi and okg.

Oh serious? I'll have to have a peek over there, I've seen pretty good reviews for both.
I have found bulk crop flowers to be pretty decent for the most part. Never any shake, very clean and cured nice. I've had two strains I did not like at all, that was Black God - a bit too weak for my preference, and my last order I got Zed - and that had a funky (not friendly) type smell and it too was a bit weak for my preference.
Now, I have to say, I've had Violator Kush 8.5/10 - very nice sweet taste, great high
Starlight 8.7/10 - nice potent skunk smell and taste and very nice high
Zeus 8/10 - great smooth taste and nice high
The Platinum Rockstar 7.5/10 and Rockstar 7.5/10 were both nice tasting and good high, except there was a lot of popcorn size buds, not sure if that is normal for Rockstar strain, first time trying. If not for the popcorn I would rate it 8/10.
Also got a nice sample of MK Ultra last order that was very nice, 8.8/10 .
Overall my experience with bulk crop has been positive, and I would buy again.
I will definitely make a purchase from these MoMs in the very near future, 4/20 coming quick, especially if you consider them to be well ahead in terms of quality.

Thanks for your suggestions! I appreciate it!!

Cheers!
...I grow catnip too