Shake weed from bwib

I ordered 1 lbs indica shake weed from bulkweedinbox. Communication was good, delivery time not bad, but the product is horrible.
First time i ordered it came in 2 sealed packages. This time it was in 1 sealed package which contained a ziploc bag. When i first took out ziploc bag from sealed package i immediately noticed how dark the product was, from inside ziploc. Not at all as what was shown on the sites picture. Then, when i opened the bag. The smell. Horrible. I clearly think this shake is rotten due to being bagged humid. Absolutely no nuggs in the bag. Impressive amount of like sand and perlites. I kust got 1 lb of rotten filled with other stuff shake weed.It is so bad i dont even want to cook with this...

Re: Shake weed from bwib

Tikeche wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 11:22 pm I ordered 1 lbs indica shake weed from bulkweedinbox. Communication was good, delivery time not bad, but the product is horrible.
First time i ordered it came in 2 sealed packages. This time it was in 1 sealed package which contained a ziploc bag. When i first took out ziploc bag from sealed package i immediately noticed how dark the product was, from inside ziploc. Not at all as what was shown on the sites picture. Then, when i opened the bag. The smell. Horrible. I clearly think this shake is rotten due to being bagged humid. Absolutely no nuggs in the bag. Impressive amount of like sand and perlites. I kust got 1 lb of rotten filled with other stuff shake weed.It is so bad i dont even want to cook with this...
I've moved this post out of the reviews section, as it does not follow any formatting or contain a picture. If you have a complaint such as this, the least you should do is provide pictures as some attempt at proof. This post is little more than passive-aggressive hearsay as is.

Have you tried contacting the MOM, prior to making this post? Typically, that is the route to go.

Bing wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 1:08 pm
Tikeche wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 11:22 pm I ordered 1 lbs indica shake weed from bulkweedinbox. Communication was good, delivery time not bad, but the product is horrible.
I've moved this post out of the reviews section, as it does not follow any formatting or contain a picture. If you have a complaint such as this, the least you should do is provide pictures as some attempt at proof. This post is little more than passive-aggressive hearsay as is.

Have you tried contacting the MOM, prior to making this post? Typically, that is the route to go.
I have added a picture of product. I do not know why it did not get added since i added 2 pictures actually. I am not very gpod withis site due to fact that i opened it since it is asked when i order to make a review, and 2 i am french canadian. For these reasons and fact you assume i didnt even try to message them directly, and just trying to spread hate, without even checking with me, does also come off as passive agressive. As for format please be more clear in directives as to what you guys actually want because none is given for that and how to properly add a picture, because like i said i uploaded 2. My goal is not to be negative just thorough and honest, as was asked in shipping order i received when i received my order

Thank you

Tikeche wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:14 pmI have added a picture of product. I do not know why it did not get added since i added 2 pictures actually. I am not very gpod withis site due to fact that i opened it since it is asked when i order to make a review, and 2 i am french canadian. For these reasons and fact you assume i didnt even try to message them directly, and just trying to spread hate, without even checking with me, does also come off as passive agressive. As for format please be more clear in directives as to what you guys actually want because none is given for that and how to properly add a picture, because like i said i uploaded 2. My goal is not to be negative just thorough and honest, as was asked in shipping order i received when i received my order

Thank you
Je pense que tu as mal interprété ce qu'il te disais, mais bon. Voici le "sticky" pour comment poster une image:
https://canadianmom.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4603

Je te conseille fortement d'utiliser IMGUR, car le système intégré du forum ici ne fonctionne pas toujours bien et ce depuis des années. Apparemment ils n'ont jamais trouvé comment régler le problème car encore aujourd'hui un post sur deux utilisant le système intégré ne fonctionne pas bien.

Pour le reste, les règles à suivre pour poster un "review" sont ici:
https://canadianmom.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7

Le post ici est aussi important:
https://canadianmom.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5272

Bienvenue sur le forum et désolé de ton expérience avec ce MOM. Viens nous rejoindre sur le Discord, on a une section française avec plusieurs Québécois.