Re: Qps

If you want a QP and you're looking for good quality I suggest HSPharms, I've been eyeing their QPs between $440-$550 that are always 1 oz of 4 different strains, will probably be trying it at some point but at the moment I'm already sitting on a QP, everyone who used them seems to agree on consistent good quality buds.

I got an order coming tomorrow from BuyLowGreen, can reply back with my opinion. I have also ordered several times from bukcrop.ca (they are my go to MoM) and have never been disappointed (not a fan of their Zed or Black God for taste, but high is still quality), their Platinum Rockstar, Rockstar, Zeus, Violator Kush, GG#4, Starlight, MK Ultra (this is my FAVOURITE! easy AAAA) are all VERY GOOD! I hate saying this, but some of the strains I've had from Bulkcrop.ca might be under rated, shhhh, keep that on the DL, lol. Bulkcrop.ca is my best experience as of late.
I also bought Great White Shark from GrassInBox.ca, overall, I'm not disappointed.
Just a cool cat on the look for some good catnip
...I grow catnip too

FritzTheCat wrote: Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:36 am I got an order coming tomorrow from BuyLowGreen, can reply back with my opinion. I have also ordered several times from bukcrop.ca (they are my go to MoM) and have never been disappointed (not a fan of their Zed or Black God for taste, but high is still quality), their Platinum Rockstar, Rockstar, Zeus, Violator Kush, GG#4, Starlight, MK Ultra (this is my FAVOURITE! easy AAAA) are all VERY GOOD! I hate saying this, but some of the strains I've had from Bulkcrop.ca might be under rated, shhhh, keep that on the DL, lol. Bulkcrop.ca is my best experience as of late.
I also bought Great White Shark from GrassInBox.ca, overall, I'm not disappointed.
Would you recommend BuyLowGreen?

sheldpaugh wrote: Sun Apr 08, 2018 2:05 pm
FritzTheCat wrote: Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:36 am I got an order coming tomorrow from BuyLowGreen, can reply back with my opinion. I have also ordered several times from bukcrop.ca (they are my go to MoM) and have never been disappointed (not a fan of their Zed or Black God for taste, but high is still quality), their Platinum Rockstar, Rockstar, Zeus, Violator Kush, GG#4, Starlight, MK Ultra (this is my FAVOURITE! easy AAAA) are all VERY GOOD! I hate saying this, but some of the strains I've had from Bulkcrop.ca might be under rated, shhhh, keep that on the DL, lol. Bulkcrop.ca is my best experience as of late.
Would you recommend BuyLowGreen?

Absolutely!
I received my order of Girl Scout Cookies, Pineapple Express, Blue Hawaiian and Pink Kush, I am extremely happy with each! I don't think you would be disappointed at all with any of those strains, and I'm sure (or at least hope) their others strains are equally impressive!
I will be ordering again with out a doubt!
I also have a short review posted with a couple pics https://canadianmom.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=822
Just a cool cat on the look for some good catnip
...I grow catnip too