Bulk & Wholesale MoMs list (May 2020)

I originally posted this on Reddit and forgot to over here :S

This list is specifically for MoMs that cater to QPs or more and my commentary is based on bulk/wholesale only. It also keeps both quality and budget in mind. Sometimes you need to save money and sometimes you need to treat yourself!

I have always kept my eye on pricing and ear to the ground with reviews because there are so many MoMs to choose from... Seeing that I have more than enough time, being on week ? of quarantine, I have gone deeper and tried to find who is priced well and quality is worthwhile.

Remember that the ‘QUAD’ standard is not based on potency alone, but more on smell, appearance, smoke smoothness, taste and trim. There are some powerful budget friendly strains if you are just looking for effect.

PSA! Many MoMs will match (or near) HP or P pricing if you choose similarly priced QPs; usually you send an email before or when putting in your order. Also, ask if there are any promos, sign up bonuses, codes, etc. that you can apply for extra savings.

Lastly, I have noticed most sites have recently raised prices. I know we are in unusual circumstances but, for the amount of money these MoMs are making... not cool.

Let me know your thoughts, experiences and if I am missing any MoMs on my list!

Top 10 sites I would order from: (loosely ordered; last edited May28th)

BCMediChronic
GanjaWest
Rayken
ChronicPost
BoxedBuds
TheChronFather
GoldDreams
WestCoastCannabis
CannaBudPost
MMJExpress

New or needs more feedback:

TopShelfBC
TheCannaSociety
FadedHerbs
GetBulkWeed

Others:

OKG (invite only)
BulkBuddy (poor pricing for quality)
CarlysGarden (higher prices, poor bulk selection)
KushStation (higher prices, poor bulk selection)
PacificGrass (higher prices, poor bulk selection)
SkyHighExotics (membership only and membership is closed)
LowPriceBud (divisive due to consistent mixed feedback from reviews)
WTFCannabis (divisive due to recent quality drop and price increase)
Blowout420 (divisive due to many recent reports of bad batches and poor customer service)
GrassInBox (poor pricing for quality; only look at HP pricing)
CannaWholeSalers (poor pricing for quality, very hit or miss)

Be Careful or generally avoid:

BulkWeedInBox (bad reputation; recently restructured and has credited back previous grievances)
TheBulkGuys (feedback is all over the place with this one, offsite menu...)
GanjaExpress (high prices; sometimes have deep sales)
GreenSociety (high prices)
KanaPost (high prices, poor bulk selection)
BulkCannabis (seems fishy, not a lot of feedback)
PacificCanny (bad reputation; previously Pacific Cannabis)
BulkCrop (bad reputation; JJMeds associated)
CheapWeed (bad reputation)
LitCannabis (bad reputation)

Re: Bulk & Wholesale MoMs list (May 2020)

Medicalman1126 wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:04 am Is Ganja west actually any good? I’ve been usually the TCF for last 4/5 ps but prices are crazy and was really unimpressed with the quality of the AAA+ was like aa. Which is not like them but non the less here I am
I just ordered their Wedding Gelato. It was solid, as described, and the picture was accurate. For me as long as the picture and description is accurate it's tough to be disappointed. The grading system is arbitrary depending on the mom, so quality will vary.

Medicalman1126 wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:04 am Is Ganja west actually any good? I’ve been usually the TCF for last 4/5 ps but prices are crazy and was really unimpressed with the quality of the AAA+ was like aa. Which is not like them but non the less here I am
Out of curiosity, what TCF strain(s) are you talking about? I've been hearing the odd complaint here or there lately, and it has me curious. I was peeved because I was set to try them out with a mix and match QP, but he removed it before I could place an order. I don't care how good the weed is. My selling days are over, and I cannot buy a whole QP of one strain just to myself.

On another note, Hillside Pharms should be added to this list as they do sell bulk, not a lot though, usually QP's. Sometimes more. I haven't bought a whole lot at HSP lately though. Someone else will have to comment on how they are lately, but their quality is usually really good.

I received an email from Royal Kure, they are back in business(a little strange they never closed their website). They stole some money from client without explanation (just look own Forum on their website for see some complain)..so its little strange and maybe add RK to the your avoid list? Their new price are crazy high (2-3K a pound).

thedickout wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 2:05 pm
I just ordered their Wedding Gelato. It was solid, as described, and the picture was accurate. For me as long as the picture and description is accurate it's tough to be disappointed. The grading system is arbitrary depending on the mom, so quality will vary.
Thanks for letting me know. Yeah the whole AAA/ is subjective for sure

Morug wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 5:07 pm I received an email from Royal Kure, they are back in business(a little strange they never closed their website). They stole some money from client without explanation (just look own Forum on their website for see some complain)..so its little strange and maybe add RK to the your avoid list? Their new price are crazy high (2-3K a pound).
Yeah I got that too .. weird tried them once and was very average at best