Who do you love

So I’m interested in buying mix qp to ps. Looking for consistent quality and price. I still use tcf but it’s up 1-400$ a p. Who do you love ?!

Gonna pass on ganjawest let me know what you been most happy with .

Prefer gassy indicas is and 1600-1800 range

Is that even possible ? I almost hear the streets a calling lol thanks y’all

Re: Who do you love

Every time I put in a large order I'm on 6, 7, 8 - sometimes 10 MoMs sites trying to find the best balance between them. It's hard to say because you can order from a MoM repeatedly and get consistently good stuff and then out of nowhere a weird bag of something or prices shoot up or something changes and leaves a bad taste in your mouth.

Personally I like trying out different strains and different MoM's - I don't like ordering the same thing again and again.

thehighclub has bulk discounts and OK pricing - bigger thing is their quality and I haven't been let down yet, more than a few times I've literally been like WHOA! - pretty sure they also have a new customer discount code too (maybe referral as well? not sure but if you're interested PM me and I can check..)

my latest order is from thegentleherb but I've never ordered from them before so really not sure what to expect - pricing was by far the best deal for the stuff that I ordered - anywhere from $35 - $300 cheaper than the other MoM's I checked

The only place that I would risk purchasing in bulk right now would be from TCF. I've seen way too many quality complaints with other bulk sites lately. Quality seems to be down in a lot of places overall right now. The only MOMs that I trust for quality at a good price right now are Budmail (my current fave) and HGA, but they aren't good for bulk purchases.

I 2nd what Canucklehead is saying. Currently there is a large number of sales for AAAA that are really just trips in disguise.

Budmail, HGA, TCF are very safe bets for quality

Be sure the reviews you read are from people who have also gotten from other MoMs and have a few posts with (hopefully) strains youve tried so you can gauge whether they are on your level or not. Someone smoking AA all the time will call high trips quads, and someone smoking quads all the time will call trips garbage. Just my 5 cents (rip penny).

Ive been seeing some TCF reviews on reddit lately and it looks like they are still killing it. Almost pulled the trigger on the Dosi amd the Black Dolato lmao

Been meaning to try MMJ Express as well as PinkLlama but im waiting for the right time.