Craft with a coupon

So I need to justify trying out some craft herbs. I see on some websites it does actually look better than AAA or AAAA... sometimes I have no fuckin’ clue why I wouldn’t just buy AAA and I get frustrated that whatever rich people in Canada who buy “STRICTLY CRAFT BRO”... have now ruined the Canadian market and made weed as expensive as it is in an American state that is illegal and conservative.. I mean I can walk down the street in Vancouver or Victoria and talk to almost any person and get an ounce of AAAA for $100-150.... Sadly I have no clue why I pay higher income tax to live in Alberta, as if the houses here are actually cheaper when I should probably move to BC and live in an RV..

I am hunting for an ounce of craft and I mean craft as fuck, just so dripping in THC that it might be over 30%, perhaps has hues of blue, purple or pink in its flower. It needs to be $200 or less with or without coupon! Preferably with proof of THC content being tested in a laboratory.

From my research HighGradeAid is what I would have bought from for AAAA that nearly craft or maybe some genuine craft. Their minimum order for free shipping is $250 though so I am on the border line as to if that is justifiable or not lol.

Re: Craft with a coupon

so not sure if it's allowed in this thread or whatever but since you're asking about it specifically -

check out gizmocrafts

they have a $60 pack of 8 grams. - 2 grams each of four different strains.

Then use their gadget30 coupon and get $30 off which will pay for your shipping cost and leave you with a $10 discount

***EDIT** - i was sent a message saying the "gadget30" coupon is no longer working and I tried it to verify - apparently it's been removed which is unfortunate. - There is a different coupon "go-go-gadget30" which will give you $30 off but it doesn't seem to work with the 8 gram sample package. ***

its probably the most cost effective way of trying true craft bud that i've seen so far

then you can decide whether or not you think craft is worth it

sorry to the mods if coupon code isn't allowed here - just trying to help a brother out
Roko Marimoko!

only users lose drugs!

Hey bro, we carry only craft cannabis from small producers here in BC. We have 13 LSO (Living Soil Organic) strains from an amazing producer called Love + Organic Farms, and over 25 strains in total to choose from.

Many of our products have been lab-tested, all results we currently have are here, and this page is updated any time we get a new test done: https://mailboxmarijuana.co/lab-test-results/

Use code MAILBOX15 for 15% OFF your first order. Our most expensive ounce is $230. Free shipping on orders $99+

A couple things to keep in mind:
- Growing craft means small batches, which means small grows, which means it costs a lot of money to produce, hence why craft prices tend to be higher. A lot of people think weed farmers make a lot of money. Some do, for sure, but the small guys really don't. Hydro is mad expensive, to name only one of many many costs a farmer has to incur.
- THC % will not necessarily indicate how high you're gonna get. I've gotten blasted off flower that has tested at 18%. There's a lot more that goes into what makes you "high", so don't focus too much on THC% :)

Hit us up anytime! Cheers.
FREE Shipping 99+
BC Craft Cannabis Delivered to Your Door
mailboxmarijuana.co

Thank you Dankrolla!! I am a man who thoroughly enjoys a variety pack that is a respectable lead!

I truly like what you are doing with strictly organic herbs MailboxMarijuana. That is a wonderful sight to see as I eat organic foods myself. So I like the idea of small batch farming whatever the produce is. Nice to see a company dedicated to that kind of business within the Cannabis community. That’s a quality idea for marketing Cannabis!

You can see why small batches of Cannabis demand a higher price when you are a person who buys meats and vegetables/fruits in small batches from organic farms.

I can concur, I have just recently tried a 12% strain from a craft company in store that was really cheap and I was impressed they had even given me two phenotypes in one eighth I found that quite unique. I even find some CBD/THC strains with 5-10%THC to be nice enough.

HighGradeAid's Death Chocolate Mousse and Death Mint Cookies is truly some of the nicest quads I've ever tried but I only buy them when they're 20%-30% off. You can use REFVAV64B32M6 for a $25 credit. I also find Budmail has some nice Craft quads with their Premier Line from Skookum but they're extremely expensive if you don't have a coupon or refer link.
LPB

MailboxMarijuana wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 11:14 am Hey bro, we carry only craft cannabis from small producers here in BC. We have 13 LSO (Living Soil Organic) strains from an amazing producer called Love + Organic Farms, and over 25 strains in total to choose from.

Many of our products have been lab-tested, all results we currently have are here, and this page is updated any time we get a new test done: https://mailboxmarijuana.co/lab-test-results/

Use code MAILBOX15 for 15% OFF your first order. Our most expensive ounce is $230. Free shipping on orders $99+

A couple things to keep in mind:
- Growing craft means small batches, which means small grows, which means it costs a lot of money to produce, hence why craft prices tend to be higher. A lot of people think weed farmers make a lot of money. Some do, for sure, but the small guys really don't. Hydro is mad expensive, to name only one of many many costs a farmer has to incur.
- THC % will not necessarily indicate how high you're gonna get. I've gotten blasted off flower that has tested at 18%. There's a lot more that goes into what makes you "high", so don't focus too much on THC% :)

Hit us up anytime! Cheers.
I tried some of those strains from Love + Organic recently (smalls, mind you) and it was the worst weed I’ve ever ordered online and I’ve ordered a lot.

JBC wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 10:21 pm
I tried some of those strains from Love + Organic recently (smalls, mind you) and it was the worst weed I’ve ever ordered online and I’ve ordered a lot.
That's super surprising to hear. We get nothing but rave reviews on the popcorn (smalls) and Love + Organic is our top selling brand. I completely switched and only smoke organic now. Sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy them!
FREE Shipping 99+
BC Craft Cannabis Delivered to Your Door
mailboxmarijuana.co

MailboxMarijuana wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 1:58 pm
That's super surprising to hear. We get nothing but rave reviews on the popcorn (smalls) and Love + Organic is our top selling brand. I completely switched and only smoke organic now. Sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy them!

I kinda "JBC" i tried many weed from you on a order in may/june . Some were ok , but a lot were really desapointing in quality. I dont think we can considere this as craft cannabis when you compare with other mom Quad tbh.

I still rememeber the "Orange crush" , it was your most expensive weed , yet it was the worse i had :(

MailboxMarijuana wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 1:58 pm
Not trying to hate on you guys or anything I was just really surprised at how low the quality was, we ended up turning most of it into edibles as it was unsmokeable for us.