Recreational/prescription user considering trying out MOMs. Have a few questions and would like recommendations

I am someone who for the last few years has exclusively bought weed from LPs, either through my prescription or at physical store. I have bought stuff from a MOM (herb approach) through a friend in the months prior to legalization and as far as quality goes, it far surpassed any weed I've picked up at a physical store. I've gotten into concentrates lately (Ive never tried dabbing, just use a wax pen) and to my surprise, its far better at controlling pain then flower. However, my LP doesn't sell shatter/real hash (only kief labelled as hash) and shatter is expensive and hard to find in stores. I see there is a ton of concentrates available through MOMs which has me intrigued.

1) What are the legal consequences if I am caught buying from a MOM? As I understand it, MOM companies are entities that used to operate in a legal grey area prior to legalization. Now they are illegal but are still operating? I might be making some assumptions, correct me if I'm wrong.

2) Is this likely to happen? Has anybody here been caught? I'd imagine with the amount of legal weed moving through the postal system, the chances of getting caught shipping MOM weed is minimal

3) What is a good place to get shatter and full melt hash or crumble at a low price?

4) I've also heard that there was issues with fake shatter going around earlier this year. Is that still a thing and how can I avoid it? I've also heard that shatter can be contaminated by residual butane/propane in poor extractions. What is the safest MOM to buy shatter from? I imagine that legal shatter has to get lab tested and is by default the safest option, but I do wonder how stringent the testing is.

thanks!

Re: Recreational/prescription user considering trying out MOMs. Have a few questions and would like recommendations

for medicine and extracts go for rosin it has no adulterants or get a press, CAMMP has royalty brand 30/g or house brand
plus I can hook you up with discounts
co2 oil or a high end sauce cart for vape
enigma extracts is a reliable brand
I prefer budder from bosstalgia is very clean 30$/gm or less paid in bitcoin there is an app shakepay that you can etransfer
If you need help or promo codes hit me up or come onto discord
shatter is still pretty sketch out there. I'd avoid the brand elite but look for fse sauce htsfe like high voltage brand or live resin to do dabs, most mom carry them

As far as legality its hard for them to detect, we are allowed to send each other weed from our homegrown legally and buy govt weed online, so the packaging is what needs to go once its in your house if thats what concerns you otherwise impossible to prove really PLUS you legal legal and the govt shit the bed. I like the bitcoin app if you really paranoid' but you got zero to worry about for so many reasons it would take me paragraphs to spell out why lol.

Re: Recreational/prescription user considering trying out MOMs. Have a few questions and would like recommendations

Good Day!
I would like to point out the obvious as you've stated - MoM Cannabis is better, and cheaper than LPs or local dispensaries; probably fresher too, especially compared to LPs.
1. MoMs operate in a 'grey' area legally. Most sell cannabis produced by licensed persons, but selling it is technically illegal.
2. Zero chance of being caught or scrutinized in any way. We have never seen this happen.
3. We are a good place to get many different types of shatter, and we have an awesome fresh batch of DUKE NUKEM BUBBLE HASH which I guarantee will blow your mind.
4. We, are a good place to get real shatter from. Never heard of fake shatter. Our suppliers have been around for a long time.

I would recommend our PEACE LOVE CHILL PREMIUM SHATTER it's amazing; SOVRIN makes an awesome product as well; FADED I mean the list goes on of amazing shatter. DIAMOND, SWEETLEAF, lots to choose from.

Check us out
https://www.cammp.ca