RSO

Can anyone suggest to me somewhere affordable for some quality RSO? I don’t want to pay more then $15/g.
I have yet to try CE’s RSO but was curious if there are any other MoMs out there with a similar price?
I’m done with Faircannacare...their RSO has changed and it’s just watered down with MCT anyways...
Thoughts, suggestions?

Re: RSO

DoubleDinthe204 wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:18 pm Can anyone suggest to me somewhere affordable for some quality RSO? I don’t want to pay more then $15/g.
I have yet to try CE’s RSO but was curious if there are any other MoMs out there with a similar price?
I’m done with Faircannacare...their RSO has changed and it’s just watered down with MCT anyways...
Thoughts, suggestions?
if its about price then you should think of making your own. Tried RSO oil from farmhard.ca pretty good stuff. they have it @ $20/g

DoubleDinthe204 wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:18 pm Can anyone suggest to me somewhere affordable for some quality RSO? I don’t want to pay more then $15/g.
Thoughts, suggestions?
That would be the lowest price I've seen. I believe they also do a discount for bulk purchases.

As one of the simpler cannabis extractions it might be worth considering making your own if at all possible. http://phoenixtears.ca/producing-the-oil/

bblzd wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:57 pm
Thoughts, suggestions?
That would be the lowest price I've seen. I believe they also do a discount for bulk purchases.

As one of the simpler cannabis extractions it might be worth considering making your own if at all possible. http://phoenixtears.ca/producing-the-oil/
Who is CE's?

DankBud wrote: Sun May 13, 2018 1:17 pm
bblzd wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:57 pm
Thoughts, suggestions?

Who is CE's?
They're on the MoM list as Cannabis Extractions under Instagram MoMs, email only.

Are you still interested in the least expensive rso? National compassion club has the best deal! They also give a medical compassion discount. I think it’s 20%. If it’s for a ongoing treatment I can tell you how to make it for under 4. A gram??? Even less if you want to run a still and recycle your alcohol. I know from experience making it for my wife. Super potent. Need any help let me know.

Weezer wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:38 am Are you still interested in the least expensive rso? National compassion club has the best deal! They also give a medical compassion discount. I think it’s 20%. If it’s for a ongoing treatment I can tell you how to make it for under 4. A gram??? Even less if you want to run a still and recycle your alcohol. I know from experience making it for my wife. Super potent. Need any help let me know.
How much does National Compassion club charge for RSO? We're allowed to discuss prices here.

They have syringes for 16.50 , 100g jars for 1000. They have some 200mg on sale for 9.00. They have the most selection and best price. Don’t forget about asking for the compassion discount. Anything else let me know.