Re: Cheapweed.ca shatter

Have stayed away and will continue to stay away. The one story I saw of their flammable shatter was enough, I can definitely say youre probably fine with buying their weed. But even this guy: https://canadianmom.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1245 says the shatter has a sizzle! Sizzle and concentrates is either one of two common things, poor purging or moisture in the dabs. Consider the fact that the shatter had to travel in hot/cold environments while being shipped, so it could be moisture. I can tell you that I have purchased slabs and distillate online in large amounts and neither have ever had any type of sizzle.

Hey guys,
Thanks for the thread :)
Hope you're all having a great weekend, and I would give some opinions on our shatter.

@OP we have a lot of testimonials that can be found on MoMPics or our community forum in regards to our shatter,
Not sure if we can provide links in our post but I will PM you a list.

As for cheap shatter ,I wouldn't necessarily call it cheap based on it's price. A lot of companies follow the market, or set their own price, in our case we set our price to be as low as possible.

Hopefully the price does not appeal to market itself as " cheap " as I firmly believe it is potent and very great for the value.
Based on previous community feedback it is totally understandable that health is top priority.
In which we strongly believe in this as well.

Our company would never intentionally represent unsafe or dangerous products for our community to consume :)
I hope this answers your questions and I look forward to assisting you in any other way possible, please let me know!

All the best
Tony

All the best
Tony
bobrakem wrote: Sun Apr 29, 2018 9:00 pm Have stayed away and will continue to stay away. The one story I saw of their flammable shatter was enough, I can definitely say youre probably fine with buying their weed. But even this guy: https://canadianmom.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1245 says the shatter has a sizzle! Sizzle and concentrates is either one of two common things, poor purging or moisture in the dabs. Consider the fact that the shatter had to travel in hot/cold environments while being shipped, so it could be moisture. I can tell you that I have purchased slabs and distillate online in large amounts and neither have ever had any type of sizzle.
Thanks for sharing as well, as I have read other discussions on flammable shatter that in some cases the videos represent sizzling due to the flame being exposed directly to the substance. However there are a lot of opinions on this but I totally understand a consumers stand point.
We purge our products to the mandatory purge time, to ensure safe practises.
The variables of shipping hot/cold environments are strong and valid points as well, nonetheless I appreciate your feedback.
So far we have had no complaints with our Shatter and look forward to improving based on feedback!

Warm Regards
Tony

www.Cheapweed.ca

DankBud wrote: Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:39 pm Anyone try their shatter? is it any good?
Prices are to good to be true.
I typically look for deals around 500/oz oz and they've been available from various MoMs/extractors. There's a cost savings involved with buying bulk slabs compared to individually sealed grams with fancy stickers.

The Cheapweed shatter I tried was good, softer pull and snap texture but I'll have pictures and details posted soon.

bblzd wrote: Sun Apr 29, 2018 10:27 pm
DankBud wrote: Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:39 pm Anyone try their shatter? is it any good?
I typically look for deals around 500/oz oz and they've been available from various MoMs/extractors. There's a cost savings involved with buying bulk slabs compared to individually sealed grams with fancy stickers.

The Cheapweed shatter I tried was good, softer pull and snap texture but I'll have pictures and details posted soon.
yeah i usually try to buy bulk its how i save money on bud, i smoke alot so any savings is cool with me

having a bulk slab of one product doesn't sound appealing to me...i like diversity.
i often wonder how many out there score large to resell? not that you are doing this, but i bet many are.

beaum0nt wrote: Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:39 am

having a bulk slab of one product doesn't sound appealing to me...i like diversity.
i often wonder how many out there score large to resell? not that you are doing this, but i bet many are.
ive noticed a huge change in the market overall for all MOM. i really wonder how legalization will impact the industry.
I think it is very possible over time you will see a huge price drop. I would give it 10yrs after legalization so that people can become more comfortable with the idea of cannabis being a legal narcotic ( Because hey it still is a narcotic despite the fact that, like everyone smoke's weed now :D ). Plus what ever the US does has a big impact on our own polices and economy. The fact that were legalizing it nationally and on a federal level, could actually help the rest of the US push for legalization. When ONE of the world's most important economies gets in the game on a national level. That's when we will really see some huge change in the industry. Not only on the recreational side but also as a medicinal side.

It's just like buying a QP of flower, some MoMs might even mix and match if asked nicely. I too like diversity but what I like even more is spending less money for expensive product which means buying bulk.

Having done that a few times I'm able to keep a stash kept in long term storage. I've still got concentrates from a few months back and can switch up every dab and put away something I get tired of.

I also get diversity with smaller orders to test new extractors product. That has the added benefit of trying their concentrates before getting stuck with the full slab.

Pushers will gravitate towards the prepackaged shatter. I imagine it's easier to sell people single grams with fancy stickers than unbranded stuff they wrapped themselves, which is why the Phyto type brands are most popular at the dispensaries. Bulk slabs are more for splitting with your friends to save money.

thanks for the clarification . for me i would prefer to handle and sample quantity purchases. I also have read many times of people getting ripped off with failed products. Some MoMs are thieves and the proof is out their. So as long as you realize the risks seem greater blindly purchasing bulk. These types of deals are open to bait and switch!

bblzd wrote: Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:52 pm

It's just like buying a QP of flower, some MoMs might even mix and match if asked nicely. I too like diversity but what I like even more is spending less money for expensive product which means buying bulk.

Having done that a few times I'm able to keep a stash kept in long term storage. I've still got concentrates from a few months back and can switch up every dab and put away something I get tired of.

I also get diversity with smaller orders to test new extractors product. That has the added benefit of trying their concentrates before getting stuck with the full slab.

Pushers will gravitate towards the prepackaged shatter. I imagine it's easier to sell people single grams with fancy stickers than unbranded stuff they wrapped themselves, which is why the Phyto type brands are most popular at the dispensaries. Bulk slabs are more for splitting with your friends to save money.
saving money on the long term definitely means buying in bulk. But its also a bit hard financially, Upfront cost can be big but it pays off in the long run.

Where would one accuire this $500 slab???

Kanatakush wrote: Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:36 pm

This thread is about slabs from Cheapweed which is one option. $523/oz using a discount code. I've also seem similar prices from OKG and direct from extractors who sell in bulk, the quality can always vary so best to check reviews before committing to large purchase.

bblzd wrote: Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:35 pm
Kanatakush wrote: Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:36 pm

This thread is about slabs from Cheapweed which is one option. $523/oz using a discount code. I've also seem similar prices from OKG and direct from extractors who sell in bulk, the quality can always vary so best to check reviews before committing to large purchase.
Kinda got lost in all the comments, I do apologize. And thank you for the information! I didn't know cheapweed offered slabs !

cheapweedca wrote: Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:59 pm Heheh we only retail our shatter in slabs.

To ensure the consistency and structure, we slip the initial slab into a cardboard cover, that way upon shipping the shatter will remain flat the entire way :)
Do you have any particular strains you would recommend? Looking to pick up and oz, 1/2 Indica, 1/2 Sativa/Hybrid

ImAngeloid wrote: Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:01 am
cheapweedca wrote: Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:59 pm Heheh we only retail our shatter in slabs.

To ensure the consistency and structure, we slip the initial slab into a cardboard cover, that way upon shipping the shatter will remain flat the entire way :)
Do you have any particular strains you would recommend? Looking to pick up and oz, 1/2 Indica, 1/2 Sativa/Hybrid
Oh Tony knows..lol..

Don't forget to check the coupon codes in the Shill Factory

COUPONS...POST EM HERE