Cherry Ak47 sauce BC Cann Co incentivized

This was a freebie tossed in my order because BC Cann co is my favorite MOM Im active on discord and done a lot of reviews for so far but again, I am super happy with all my orders. I got the on special 7g shatter I have ordered several times and some cannabis I bought and received a sample of some sativa, along with some other freebies <3 Super discreet double vac in a box and all the bags are sealed. Remember to put no signature needed unless you want to go pick it up at CP. And orders always come within 3 days in BC.

As for the sauce I had my eye on it. I tried the flower and it was ok, nice high.

In fact blame it on all the planets in the sky I was so disorganized and anxious a couple days ago running errands and a few hits of this is relaxation like a sanity blanket.

It is a bit dry on the throat. Its yellow color and slushy texture shows how it was processed similar to other brands this is marked harmony collective. I cannot tell the difference much with some of the live resin and this sauce, and prefer more liquid uniform htsfe. Cherry terps like a wedding cake but with some gas that does not completely burn you out indica leaning. Fan of both strains.

I would rate AAA/+ and at 30/gm is fairly priced with good upfront potency pleasent soaring high but I would probably order the vio master sauce next instead and was very pleased to sample. Thanks again BC CANN CO!