Looking for pure CBD vapes

Hi all, i am looking for my best friend, she has family history and risk of mental health issues with THC. She turned to me to help her find pure CBD vapes for her to try.

I don't really buy concentrates other than one time vape pens i buy flower mostly, and the MoMs i shop with simply don't have CBD vapes.

I know i could Google but i would much rather get you guys opinion, either if you know your MoM sells them or you have tried some yourself, let me know. Also interested in other pure CBD products if you know or have tried any.

Thank you for reading and i hope you have a great day.

Re: Looking for pure CBD vapes

I have been making my own now for 2 years by making a mix with PG. My mother has Cancer, vaping helps her a lot with chemo-therapy. Does your friend already have a vape and just needs PG infused with CBD to put in her tank - or does she need a vape sold with the CBD-PG already in? If you're still interested, and others are also interested, I don't mind selling premade PG-CBD or prefilled vape pens. Let me know if there is still interest.

Re: Looking for pure CBD vapes

TreesAreFriends wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:45 pm Hi all, i am looking for my best friend, she has family history and risk of mental health issues with THC. She turned to me to help her find pure CBD vapes for her to try.

I don't really buy concentrates other than one time vape pens i buy flower mostly, and the MoMs i shop with simply don't have CBD vapes.

I know i could Google but i would much rather get you guys opinion, either if you know your MoM sells them or you have tried some yourself, let me know. Also interested in other pure CBD products if you know or have tried any.

Thank you for reading and i hope you have a great day.
Hi there,

We carry Sky extract vape kits and re-fill cartridges. We have a full CBD cartridge and all our products are on sale. They are easy to use light and small to carry. Please check us out at www.speedgreens.ca

Thank you,

The Speed Greens Team