King tuts -thca diamonds

This extact is second to none I’ve never had anything so potent that instantly from a dab you can feel your head change and the euphoria is amazing even just adding a few crystals on top of a bowl make it so smooth and add a nice kick, also on a dab of their gods green crack(which is also amazing) makes it super potent and then there is more flavour for the diamonds, by them selves they are super smooth like a cold fresh breath it’s super nice and smooth amazing stuff looks just like the pics on their site because they use their own pics!! Great stuff guys keep up the great work guys!!!

Re: King tuts -thca diamonds

xCodank wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:39 am This extact is second to none I’ve never had anything so potent that instantly from a dab you can feel your head change and the euphoria is amazing even just adding a few crystals on top of a bowl make it so smooth and add a nice kick, also on a dab of their gods green crack(which is also amazing) makes it super potent and then there is more flavour for the diamonds, by them selves they are super smooth like a cold fresh breath it’s super nice and smooth amazing stuff looks just like the pics on their site because they use their own pics!! Great stuff guys keep up the great work guys!!!
That is also a breath of fresh air for us as well! We were told by our supplier that these Diamonds are the real deal and it's nice to hear it from a customer as well :) We have paid a lot for them and are asking a lot from you guys and gals as well. It's nice to know they are as advertised!

I'd like to hear the reviews on the combo of the HTFSE and Diamonds, as they are the Ying and Yang of flavor and scent (being Diamonds don't have any and the HTFSE is packed with both). Thanks for the review, it's really appreciated on new products and products that I have hyped up! I mentioned just before they got up on the site that we just brought in an extract that I would put up against any others on the market :)

Super pumped you were happy with your order!

King Tuts wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:38 am
That is also a breath of fresh air for us as well! We were told by our supplier that these Diamonds are the real deal and it's nice to hear it from a customer as well :) We have paid a lot for them and are asking a lot from you guys and gals as well. It's nice to know they are as advertised!
So curious about this weed meth.. I've been told it tastes like burnt rubber though, not a selling point.. Lol

THC doesn't taste like rubber. If you ever smoked older shatter it pretty much tastes like straigth THC. It's a peculiat taste but its nowhere near as bad as rubber. Had a couple of flavorless disposable pens, taste isn't amazing but definitely not off putting.

This is the kind of product you mix with something flavorful (htfse is the perfect match).

MirkaLane wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:50 am
So curious about this weed meth.. I've been told it tastes like burnt rubber though, not a selling point.. Lol
I have not heard that at all. I have only heard that it's like getting in a rocket ship, which is a pretty solid selling point IMO.

There's only 1 way to find out! :)

xsinx wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:41 am THC doesn't taste like rubber. If you ever smoked older shatter it pretty much tastes like straigth THC. It's a peculiat taste but its nowhere near as bad as rubber. Had a couple of flavorless disposable pens, taste isn't amazing but definitely not off putting.

This is the kind of product you mix with something flavorful (htfse is the perfect match).
Agree on the HTFSE, which was why we were all over getting that in right after the Diamonds.

We have sent out a few more orders out late last week with both items included to members here. I'm sure we will see a few more reviews coming up :)

King Tuts wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:10 pm
MirkaLane wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:50 am
I have not heard that at all. I have only heard that it's like getting in a rocket ship, which is a pretty solid selling point IMO.

There's only 1 way to find out! :)
Haha, touché!

xsinx wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:41 am THC doesn't taste like rubber. If you ever smoked older shatter it pretty much tastes like straigth THC. It's a peculiat taste but its nowhere near as bad as rubber. Had a couple of flavorless disposable pens, taste isn't amazing but definitely not off putting.

Yeah, I kinda wondered cause kief doesn't taste horrible.

xsinx wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:26 am
MirkaLane wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:16 amYeah, I kinda wondered cause kief doesn't taste horrible.
Kief has a lot of plant material in it, so it's not really a good reference.
Well, one day, after my lottery win, I'll definitely have to try some. Also don't know much about HTFSE or "diamonds?"

Hard to keep up with all these whacky extracts..

MirkaLane wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:47 am
xsinx wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:26 am
MirkaLane wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:16 amYeah, I kinda wondered cause kief doesn't taste horrible.
Kief has a lot of plant material in it, so it's not really a good reference.
Well, one day, after my lottery win, I'll definitely have to try some. Also don't know much about HTFSE or "diamonds?"

Hard to keep up with all these whacky extracts..
Agree HOWEVER, have a read of what they are, how they are made... It's pretty awesome! Sometimes people look at a price and make a decision based on that. Some of these higher end quality extracts allow a lot less product to be used to get the desired effect. Could in fact save money.... of just get more lit :)

King Tuts wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:47 am Agree HOWEVER, have a read of what they are, how they are made... It's pretty awesome! Sometimes people look at a price and make a decision based on that. Some of these higher end quality extracts allow a lot less product to be used to get the desired effect. Could in fact save money.... of just get more lit :)
Yes, I certainly see wisdom in paying up a bit for the additional potency.