Best priced options for concentrates 2020?

Now that we are entering 2020 and some of the old vendors have taken a step back what are the new vendor people have been frequenting for their concentrates? I have tried lots of King Tuts products in the past and they are pretty awesome at a pretty good price but some of the other sights popping up such as sunset BC have quality that is just on a different level (and roughly the same prices) although now they have stepped their orders up to minimums of 14g so its not so easy to mix and match a few strains anymore. I am looking for another sight that might have some strong stuff with decent prices so lets hear what everyone is frequenting. Thanks!

Re: Best priced options for concentrates 2020?

I could show you pictures of some golden absolutely transparent and stable as glass shatter from them that has sat near a hot enail for a few weeks, their stuff aint POOP but to each their own. Also King Tuts was getting flak for having bad shatter, their stuff is one of my favourites, not the strongest compared to many brand names but great terps usually a nice shatter if cold and stick and pull hot, 6 for $99 is right on the money they know what they are doing, looking for more of that maybe more price for more quality? any suggestions are welcome!

I could show you pictures of some golden absolutely transparent and stable as glass shatter from them that has sat near a hot enail for a few weeks, their stuff aint POOP but to each their own
you answered your own question KING TUTS Is the best and not poop. your statement is poop. Shatter that remains out at room temp if not warmer due to enails in the vicinity will sugar up and this is a sign of quality..not stable glass for infinity .

A few nice mentions, so thanks for that!

When we first started making our own Shatter, about 3 or so months a go, we did have some that buttered up. The product still tested excellent for flavour and potency but we did sell it at a discount, which many loved to see haha.

Over the past 3 months, I have dumped a lot of funds and time into equipment and tech to make sure we were making the best possible product we could.

For those that like very stable or hard Shatter, you will find that will be what you receive. We are definitely more on the side of Shatter than pull and snap, even at room temp. Getting our equipment and product to extreme cold (-109f) and making sure that the Butane is extremely dry of any moisture helped a ton!

I know many of you are experts, so I will invite you to place an order and if you do, please DM me here with your order number. BEFORE you pay, I'd like to add a note to add a couple of extra different strains to try our and really get a good sense of how our results have really taken a turn for the better!

Full control, from start to finish. All the latest and greatest equipment and tech. Costs are down due to the fact that there are zero middlemen (mind you, we do still buy the flower to use but maybe that will change one day soon as well)

We now have 6 ovens and for those that check our stock on a regular basis, you can see not much stays on the shelves.

We learned a lot once we started up as a MoM, that's for sure. We learned a lot last summer depending on a supplier for our Shatter. Lot's of competition, so we have to stay on the up and up!

HighAllTheTimeGuy wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:33 am Kudos KT for clarification and an explanation of progress is always nice. Indeed my last order was a few months ago (November 2019 - Sunset Sherber 3.5) so thats where I based my last impression from. Probably shoulda mentioned that with my original post..internet can be damn cruel eh? fckin stoners lol. The terps were there, nice to see you peeps posting the evolution of your process.
All good. As mentioned these communities have very high expectations, as there's lots of places to choose from. Very understandable. I think we are moving forward and moving up in that department every day. I friggn hope so anyways, sure am spending the time and money too haha.

Yeah, you guys have plenty of quality places to choose from. It's nice to be a consumer for these products and know where to shop or find shared information.

Liamrq wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 2:48 am Now that we are entering 2020 and some of the old vendors have taken a step back what are the new vendor people have been frequenting for their concentrates? I have tried lots of King Tuts products in the past and they are pretty awesome at a pretty good price but some of the other sights popping up such as sunset BC have quality that is just on a different level (and roughly the same prices) although now they have stepped their orders up to minimums of 14g so its not so easy to mix and match a few strains anymore. I am looking for another sight that might have some strong stuff with decent prices so lets hear what everyone is frequenting. Thanks!
If you like KT and Sunset you clearly have no taste in concentrates and any chemical laden crap will do.

Liamrq wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 2:48 am Now that we are entering 2020 and some of the old vendors have taken a step back what are the new vendor people have been frequenting for their concentrates? I have tried lots of King Tuts products in the past and they are pretty awesome at a pretty good price but some of the other sights popping up such as sunset BC have quality that is just on a different level (and roughly the same prices) although now they have stepped their orders up to minimums of 14g so its not so easy to mix and match a few strains anymore. I am looking for another sight that might have some strong stuff with decent prices so lets hear what everyone is frequenting. Thanks!
hey there,
we have a great selection and good prices!
come have a look and i think you might find what you're looking for!
https://likkamore.co/product-category/concentrates/

www.likkamore.co