ChrobicKushco - bud rot - partial replacement

So, this started with a budget conscious purchase ( short term disability for hernia surgery ) of a quarter of black gold from u/chronickushco on Aug. As per usual purchase and local delivery were great. Open bag huge 5g & 2g cluster of buds. Break off a nug from big bud roll a woods up and enjoy ( got a headache ). Later in evening go to roll one up figure I will pull apart the cluster and inspect. On inspection realise there appears to be rotted bud in the cluster, upon noticing make a post here https://www.reddit.com/r/MOMpics/commen ... it-android to get a second opinion. I contact CK and they give me my purchase equivalent in points ( 6500 ).

Here is where things start getting frustrating. Try to use points Tuesday afternoon turns out they have a 2 day hold. I learn this via communication with Kat, I communicate in email that sucks. I have been dry since Sunday but because money is tight I will wait until Thursday.

In our communication neither Dan or Kat mention to me you can't stack coupons even while I have communicated my bad timing of financial situation and is why I am using u/chronickushco. Today I tried to use the points finally and learn you can't stack them, really? You couldn't mention that to me ? Even better there site has no mention of not being able to stack coupons. But it gets better, I have emailed twice today, no response. Yet the last couple of days I was getting a prompt response within a couple hours.

Thanks very much u/chronickushco , it's now 9;25 Thursday night and I'm still fucking dry while healing from my surgery while being misled. I would like to believe I have been more than patient and if proof is needed will take the time to post emails.

At this point I may be giving away 3 x 20$ coupon codes and 1 x 5$ coupon code, it depends on how much traction this gets. I dont have the means to be giving them away but have you ever been so frustrated you just throw it out the window so to speak? Regardless of this outcome this will be my last dealing with Chronickushco.

Re: ChrobicKushco - bud rot - partial replacement

Hey there,

We are so sorry that this issue wasn’t solved to your satisfaction. We refunded you the entire cost of the strain in question back in points but unfortunately you converted the points we refunded you into coupon codes. The coupon codes do not expire and can be shared through multiple accounts (given to friends, etc.). All of your points could have been redeemed in a single order through the cart or checkout however coupons cannot be stacked. We apologize for not mentioning this to you in our emails. The reason why we have a exclusion period of 2 days is to prevent people from taking advantage on cancelled orders amongst other things. Unfortunately it is not in my power to change that for you.

To make things right please allow us to add the points that you’ve used to trade for the coupons so that you could place a free order with us even if you choose to go with another company.

We apologize for this inconvenience and appreciate your patience and understanding,

-CK Team

Love how OP didn't mention any of this on reddit. You're obviously on the hook for the bad bud, and it's bullshit you had a shit batch in the first place, but there's no mention of any of this other than you guys giving him jank coupons. Also funny how he has time to reply to everyone on reddit sending out free weed to him for his own fucking mistake, but not to you when you double up on the refund.

Nothing like seeing someone take advantage of others generousity. I think that takes the cake, that OP got given free weed from actual people and companies without telling them the whole truth, but that's the norm when dealing with MoM and with this community it seems. If you're not telling the company you'll kill them or narc them unless they give you a better deal, then you're on reddit shitslamming them with only half the info. A lot of MoM have had budrot before, and you refunded his purchase which he changed into coupons, which you had no way of knowing he would do.

I really hate consumers like this, they make us all look bad but hey, enjoy your free weed for making a mistake and lying about it to get sympathy. At least you got something out of it, that's what this was all about anyway, right? No doctor would *ever* give out pain pills after a surgery you could use in this situation, right?

EastCoastMedReview wrote: Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:15 am Love how OP didn't mention any of this on reddit. You're obviously on the hook for the bad bud, and it's bullshit you had a shit batch in the first place, but there's no mention of any of this other than you guys giving him jank coupons. Also funny how he has time to reply to everyone on reddit sending out free weed to him for his own fucking mistake, but not to you when you double up on the refund.

Nothing like seeing someone take advantage of others generousity. I think that takes the cake, that OP got given free weed from actual people and companies without telling them the whole truth, but that's the norm when dealing with MoM and with this community it seems. If you're not telling the company you'll kill them or narc them unless they give you a better deal, then you're on reddit shitslamming them with only half the info. A lot of MoM have had budrot before, and you refunded his purchase which he changed into coupons, which you had no way of knowing he would do.

I really hate consumers like this, they make us all look bad but hey, enjoy your free weed for making a mistake and lying about it to get sympathy. At least you got something out of it, that's what this was all about anyway, right? No doctor would *ever* give out pain pills after a surgery you could use in this situation, right?
Well said and agreed.
I hope everything worked out with OP and CK..

All the best
Tony

EastCoastMedReview wrote: Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:15 am Love how OP didn't mention any of this on reddit. You're obviously on the hook for the bad bud, and it's bullshit you had a shit batch in the first place, but there's no mention of any of this other than you guys giving him jank coupons. Also funny how he has time to reply to everyone on reddit sending out free weed to him for his own fucking mistake, but not to you when you double up on the refund.

Where to start, what did I hide? Literally it was 4 days before CK did anything, all it would of taken was an email explaining all of this. Instead of replying by email they did on here. I first came onto the scene of MoMs on Reddit, hence why it's my dominant account. Kind of odd everything has to go through moderator approval on here so as far as I am concerned Reddit is much more unbiased and there are more reputable posts on there. As far as pills, good on you beating on a dead horse pal, stay classy my friend. The double refund they offered me? I refuse to take up the offer, they gave me a bud rot order and I responded on Reddit. Last thing I want from CK is a bud rot floor special package. If anyone wants I still have coupons. Direct message me and they are yours. When you get a tooth pulled they give you Tylenol 3s, what makes you think a surgery correcting a hernia wouldn't warrant the same? Are you nuts ?

Edit - just to confirm what they are saying and there process is 2 different things. You are awarded points on there site but you cannot cash them unless you turn them into coupons once that is done you can use one at a time. Nothing has changed. I just spent an hour trying to find the link where you cash the points without doing a coupon transaction to see if you are correct.
Last edited by JimmyD1987 on Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

You told them you had a problem and they gave you your full order back in points. They actually spoke to you, helped you, but you weren't explaining what happened properly. You converted those points into separate coupons. If you had not done this, you would have had full use of the points to spend, not just a single coupon which cannot be stacked. I understand you may not have realized this, I'm not sure how clear it is on the site, as I have never used their points system.

And you still have the gall to say "well I'll never shop there again! Budrot! rabble rabble rabble let's ignore the fact i fucked up"

Did you even bother telling them you changed your points into coupons? Or is it still their fault? They were the ones who had to come defend themselves and tell us more to the story. They did this, and still gave you a double refund. Either way, hope you enjoy the free weed.

If you were (your words) "dry and hurting" it's one thing, but you had access to pain medicine for your temporary hernia pain.

Like I said, budrot is shit but if you even want to think about buying from a MoM you need to understand this happens sometimes, what's important is how they handle it. Some of the top end stores too, not just budget stuff. These guys gave you 200% of your money back, and you still give them shit, saying you will never buy from a place that has had budrot. Might as well stop smoking now if you think you'll find a trusted place without having some form of plant problem at least once in their shop's life.

And maybe you should have some class and not squeeze money and weed from redditors because you'd rather smoke a joint than take a t3 when you don't have weed.

You can't just redeem the points, also the double refund came after the post. Which the post resulted in dead silence from them for 2 days even though previous response was hourly. The communication abruptly ended when they realised there was a problem. They could communicate everything else but that one little important fact ?Go look on CKs website I have posted reviews. I also said they could have the $65 worth of coupons if they could refund me the points yet they decide to post on here instead of via email. You are full of speculations. You think I wanted to do this? I had ordered numerous times through them and never had an issue once while tripping drivers. Same-day delivery at more than reasonable prices was becoming my go to. Squeezing weed and money from Redditors. These people reached out to me , some of which have went through similar experiences physically and knew how shitty it is. I messaged the people who offered money and said thanks but no thanks. The whole thing could of been resolved if they grabbed another 7grams of Black Tuna and delivered it, literally that simple, they are the ones who over complicated the process. I am not exactly sure why this is such a thorn in your side other than you have some connection to CK ( shill ), Honestly. Cheers.

Yes you can just redeem the points, when you get to the cart page, at the top right corner it will have an accounting of your redeemable points, and a button to apply said points to your total. Points are on a 2 day hold after being accumulated to prevent "canceled order fraud" I also accidentally used my points to create a coupon code once and it was a pain but its not the end of the world.
S*

P.S. O'Doyle Rules

You can't understand why I'd be upset someone would complain they fucked up and made a mistake, without even owning up to the mistake? And then have the nerve to say because you fucked up the mistake, and you didn't explain what you did properly they have to magically read your mind, it's their fault and you won't shop there anymore?

Maybe they just got pissed off because they refunded you, then you fucked it up and said it was their fault on forums/email. I'm not a shill, I have had budrot from multiple places on different occasions, and I always get a refund and an apology, sometimes even freebies in the next order. I'm just a weed smoker who is tired of seeing people like you with half a story come here complaining and when you get called out for your mistake you still won't admit it's your fault and say well fuck it i won't shop there anymore. You're not the first guy looking for a free lunch, and it's sad people actually gave you food. (I like how you didn't mention you didn't take any weed given to you by others though)

You honestly don't deserve to order from any MoM if this is how you treat a company. How do you expect them to treat you when they take time explaining things to you, and you cock it up and blame them on reddit and here. You could have offended them in emails to the point they just said fuck it, we gave you a refund. Who knows what you said to them in communication. This is a community, and if you're gonna be an ass to a company that gives you a 200% refund on a problem with bud, then I don't know what to tell you other than go get a script for a LP and you will never have that problem as it's all irradiated.

Cheers.

I mean you all have valid points, meanwhile there's yet another post on reddit of someone's order having budrot from chronickushco haha, seems to be a pattern... A mistake is a mistake, but they seem to not be learning from theirs. And too many people not learning from others haha.

Whoever edits the list should blacklist them for the amount of budrot they've sent out frankly..

I'd say the summer heat and humidity is to blame, poor storage. The thing is chronickushco *keeps* doing this, frig it's just known on reddit now that chronickushco will send you budrot then replace it with points, whoooop de fucking do points for more moldy bud.
Sky High Exotics sent me some with budrot, I take partial responsibility for finding something via search, they should have tossed it and listed as out of stock but they did remove it from the menu not realizing people could find it from search, and they said they will learn from that mistake, and offered to refund or send replacement ounces, I got the tracking within an hour for the replacement.
That's a mistake being dealt with properly. Chronickushco just sends out moldy bud fingers crossed people are too inexperienced to complain, try to appease those that do with points. It's not good enough, they're a bad MoM and should be off the list so no one else is stuck with moldy bud and useless points.

ETA: And yknow what, non-moldy weed from Chronickushco I'd be paranoid that they just picked out the ones that did look moldy before sending. Non-moldy bud was likely still in contact with mold spores. Not that it really matters cause the link on the list is oooold anyways.

I agree with you that if they continuously send rotten product out they should be blacklisted. I was unaware of how bad it's been with them, and they absolutely should be taken off the list if they are running their shop this way. Dangerous shit weed aside, when people only give part of the whole picture it creates a big problem with complaints in this community. You can't really trust complaints or reviews on the occasion you get one from a person who goes around shitting on a specific store for doing something, or lack of doing something. Even on the flip side, hard shilling for companies that give them promos is equally damaging.