CBD dosage help

Good morning everyone,
I presently smoke Charlotte's Web, which is a strain that has 15-17% CBD. I'm trying to figure out, though, how much CBD that means I'm consuming when I smoke a 1/4 gram joint. I smoke 3 joints per day.
I'm planning on buying CBD edibles for the morning, and I'm unsure where to start with CBD dosage size. Is 25mg a low dose? Thanks for the help!

Re: CBD dosage help

R.R.Toking wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:09 pm Yeah, I remember using a calculator that compared smoked vs ingested and it pretty much brings it down 100mg
Yeah i remember reading something about that also. If you want to capture all the cannabinoids then
smoking is really not the most efficient way of consuming cannabis. But smoking cannabis is the quickest way of getting all that goodness into your system
When you burn cannabis the temperature tend to fluctuate causing you to burn up some of the cannabinoids.
If you got a 17% strain that should equal to 170 mg per gram of cannabis. So when your smoking it your pretty much getting only
maybe 100mg per gram, maybe a little higher. But over all your not really getting the full amount.