Re: Favorite strains for sleeping?

xsinx wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:58 pm General consensus is Bubba strains, Death Bubba is a very popular one for that. In my experience, anything Bubba or Purple is good for sleep.
Thank you for the info. I have some Death Bubba at home as well as some Blackberry OG. I found the Death Bubba was pretty harsh on my throat and was relaxing but did not make me sleepy. The Blackberry, on the other hand, I am loving, it has made me pretty relaxed and tired. I read all the reviews on here and I don't get the taste thing though. They all seem to taste like nothing to me, maybe my taste buds are dead lol.

We just had this discussion a month ago, lol. Like everyone has said, purple and bubba are good strain lineages. I really like anything pink as well. Currently I have about 5 strains in my arsenal for sleep
Pink Kush, Godberry (very good from speedgreens), comatose, GDP and la confidential.

You want something that hits right behind the eyes, so that when you close your eyes it feels oh so comfortable.

Our go-to used to be Trainwreck, and we've also had good results with samples of Romulan and White Death.. but our current fave night-time strain is Pink Kush. Delicious, with a warm, brief head rush followed by utter relaxation all over

I still need to try Kosher Kush and Blueberry! (and get more Death Bubba)
Medical marijuana advocates & connoisseurs. Honest, experienced reviews and photo essays of quality Canadian cannabis at 416strains.ca <3

Keyll wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:33 pm I would not use Trainwreck for bed though!
Haha you know, I didn't get it for that purpose at all, but it has worked great for us after we noticed it was always leaving us tired after a while. Really buzzy, almost disorienting high then my partner and I both KO an hour later, possibly from burnout.

I will say that the typical indicas like Pink Kush are much smoother, calmer sleep experiences though

416Strains.ca wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:13 pm
Keyll wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:33 pm I would not use Trainwreck for bed though!
Haha you know, I didn't get it for that purpose at all, but it has worked great for us after we noticed it was always leaving us tired after a while. Really buzzy, almost disorienting high then my partner and I both KO an hour later, possibly from burnout.
Neato. The one time I got it I was wayyy too buzzed to sleep! I got it for the purpose of getting buzzed, of course.

416Strains.ca wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:12 pm Our go-to used to be Trainwreck, and we've also had good results with samples of Romulan and White Death.. but our current fave night-time strain is Pink Kush. Delicious, with a warm, brief head rush followed by utter relaxation all over

I still need to try Kosher Kush and Blueberry! (and get more Death Bubba)
Dude train wreck is not for people who have sleeping issues. Cmon.

So the best strains I’ve had this year are:
Violator Kush by Theravada and death bubba by hubcity from coastalwildfire or Skyhighexotics. I know I said before that death bubba wasn’t ideal for sleep, but boy was I wrong. That was just because I never had a true quad DB. This guy gives you a nice high that tapers off into a coma. I have no memory of going to bed the last two nights. This stuff is nuts. Here it is on my night stand. Haha