Re: Medicated while on the job

Im lucky that everyone i work with including the bosses toke up. Im a morning joint and vape through the work day guy.
We had a welder who rolled up little balls of hash and as soon as he finished welding a bead he popped his lid up threw down a hash ball on the end of a hot weld and got a nice hot knife hoot out of it.

I toke at work, it raises my production, efficiency and mood. I’m always looking for a good reliable source of “work” weed lol. It has to be uplifting and focusing weed with little burnout. I just roll a few joints and take a few tokes(depending on potency) at a time throughout the day. It’s never been an issue, my bosses either didn’t notice, didn’t care or also smoked weed. Current boss doesn’t care, he’s an old friend from high school that used to smoke tons of weed. He’s actually used me as an example at a meeting about keeping your weed use at work unnoticeable and to not let it affect your work negativity.

What are some favourite work weed strain? I’ve been liking white widow and God’s green crack lately.

R.R.Toking wrote: Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:40 pmWhat are some favourite work weed strain? I’ve been liking white widow and God’s green crack lately.
Good choices, I've used them both in the past. Durban Poison is one of my go-tos since it hits me more like having a cup of coffee than having some weed. Bruce Banner worked really well and that's been popping up a lot more recently. Island Sweet Skunk is another nice work strain.

Keyll wrote: Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:05 am
R.R.Toking wrote: Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:40 pmWhat are some favourite work weed strain? I’ve been liking white widow and God’s green crack lately.
Good choices, I've used them both in the past. Durban Poison is one of my go-tos since it hits me more like having a cup of coffee than having some weed. Bruce Banner worked really well and that's been popping up a lot more recently. Island Sweet Skunk is another nice work strain.
White widow, gods green crack and green crack are my going favorites. What moms have you been getting these through?
Ive been smoking a real good batch of ggc from king tuts for a couple months, i quite like cheap weeds as well. Ive been having a hard time getting a really good batch of white widow, the HA in the okanagan used to have a consistant supply that blew my mind. I keep getting recommended white rhino but it doesnt really do it for me.

farmingbaked wrote: Sun Dec 16, 2018 9:01 am
Keyll wrote: Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:05 am
White widow, gods green crack and green crack are my going favorites. What moms have you been getting these through?
Ive been smoking a real good batch of ggc from king tuts for a couple months, i quite like cheap weeds as well. Ive been having a hard time getting a really good batch of white widow, the HA in the okanagan used to have a consistant supply that blew my mind. I keep getting recommended white rhino but it doesnt really do it for me.
I haven’t found a steady constant supply of WW yet, have some ggc from The Wellness Temple that’s ok. Just ordered some green crackXgrape god from Coastal Wildfire that was recommended. White Rhino is one of my favourites, have a bunch of it right now but I would never bring it to work, too relaxing and I usually only smoke it late in the evening.

R.R.Toking wrote: Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:40 pm I toke at work, it raises my production, efficiency and mood. I’m always looking for a good reliable source of “work” weed lol. It has to be uplifting and focusing weed with little burnout. I just roll a few joints and take a few tokes(depending on potency) at a time throughout the day. It’s never been an issue, my bosses either didn’t notice, didn’t care or also smoked weed. Current boss doesn’t care, he’s an old friend from high school that used to smoke tons of weed. He’s actually used me as an example at a meeting about keeping your weed use at work unnoticeable and to not let it affect your work negativity.

What are some favourite work weed strain? I’ve been liking white widow and God’s green crack lately.
I do the same thing, i vape though so there’s little smell. Those strains are too hybrid for me.. I need something with energy. Sour diesel, strawberry couch, Acapulco gold, lemon haze, sour tangie, chocholope, Durban poison, Hawaiian dream have all been great wake n bakes for me. I always have a steady rotation of 3 Sativas going. After work the heavy hybrids and Indicas come out to play... that’s when the real fun begins:)

Vdubb wrote: Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:01 am
R.R.Toking wrote: Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:40 pm I toke at work, it raises my production, efficiency and mood. I’m always looking for a good reliable source of “work” weed lol. It has to be uplifting and focusing weed with little burnout. I just roll a few joints and take a few tokes(depending on potency) at a time throughout the day. It’s never been an issue, my bosses either didn’t notice, didn’t care or also smoked weed. Current boss doesn’t care, he’s an old friend from high school that used to smoke tons of weed. He’s actually used me as an example at a meeting about keeping your weed use at work unnoticeable and to not let it affect your work negativity.

I do the same thing, i vape though so there’s little smell. Those strains are too hybrid for me.. I need something with energy. Sour diesel, strawberry couch, Acapulco gold, lemon haze, sour tangie, chocholope, Durban poison, Hawaiian dream have all been great wake n bakes for me. I always have a steady rotation of 3 Sativas going. After work the heavy hybrids and Indicas come out to play... that’s when the real fun begins:)
I run machine, sit on my ass all day listening to music. I don’t like to smoke anything that makes me want to get up and do shit but I also don’t want to fall asleep. Some hybrids work best for the work I do. Right now I’m smoking Timwreck from Emerald Castle, it says it’s a Sativa but it feels like a Sativa don hybrid, not too bad. My order from Coastal Wildlife should come in today, ordered some GCGG from them for work.

Vdubb wrote: Fri Dec 21, 2018 12:00 am That place looks pretty crappy.

AAAA oz of $99? Please.... their weed looks average to me.
I want some White Widow so badly, man. D: I am expecting AAA at best, and honestly, I wouldn't complain about a $99 AA zip of some WW to burn through all day... so I think I'm gonna do it and obviously review the shit out of it.

Keyll wrote: Fri Dec 21, 2018 1:18 am
Vdubb wrote: Fri Dec 21, 2018 12:00 am That place looks pretty crappy.

AAAA oz of $99? Please.... their weed looks average to me.
I want some White Widow so badly, man. D: I am expecting AAA at best, and honestly, I wouldn't complain about a $99 AA zip of some WW to burn through all day... so I think I'm gonna do it and obviously review the shit out of it.
dude that site reeeks of sabrinasworld/mrsmileyface IMO. Same free grams & gummies thing they have.. We've done the free sample pack from mr.smileyface a few times and it's usually come but it's dry as fuck and meh. Also it always says 5 gummies but only includes three. Gonna try this site now.

lol omg go to the 'Contact' page, under the 'Information about rec meds' is just Lorem Ipsum gibberish filler text!
I wouldn't trust it personally but that's your risk to take lol

Kaseyyeah wrote: Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:27 am lol omg go to the 'Contact' page, under the 'Information about rec meds' is just Lorem Ipsum gibberish filler text!
I wouldn't trust it personally but that's your risk to take lol
They look incredibly suspect, you're quite right! I feel like, as someone making a point of writing fancy reviews, it's now kind of my responsibility to try some weird sketchy MOMs. I'm still thinking about it. Especially since they claim to ship from Toronto, that's something a lot of people are asking about. I'm going to have some money very soon to float around for some more purchases. At the very least I'm probably going to try their free grams. But yeah, having observed reactions on Reddit it seems likely they may be the latest Sabrinas incarnation... I was never scammed by them but I've heard of them.

Vdubb wrote: Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:49 pm
R.R.Toking wrote: Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:18 pm
Vdubb wrote: Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:37 am The green crack grape god looks hella nice. Let me know how it is man. Have you tried CWF before?
No, first order, should be here soon, also ordered the Violator. Definitely let you know.
Ohhhh man... you are going to love that violator
Ohhhh man...I got my CWF order. I haven’t tried the Violator yet but the smell!!! I just want to bath in it lol. Just covered in trichomes, under the scope it shows good ripeness. I tried the GCGG...damn, beautiful buds, loaded with crystal, smells amazing, tastes amazing, smokes amazing. It’s a creeper, didn’t think it was too potent but the high just kept building. They have a new loyal customer lol

R.R.Toking wrote: Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:17 pm
Vdubb wrote: Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:49 pm
R.R.Toking wrote: Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:18 pm

No, first order, should be here soon, also ordered the Violator. Definitely let you know.
Ohhhh man... you are going to love that violator
Ohhhh man...I got my CWF order. I haven’t tried the Violator yet but the smell!!! I just want to bath in it lol. Just covered in trichomes, under the scope it shows good ripeness. I tried the GCGG...damn, beautiful buds, loaded with crystal, smells amazing, tastes amazing, smokes amazing. It’s a creeper, didn’t think it was too potent but the high just kept building. They have a new loyal customer lol

Haha told you man. I just got my death bubba and OG kush from them today and holy fuck.. they both are so sticky. I’ve never had such good weed from a MOM. Good to know the gcgg is good too...I’ve been eyeing it. I hope they do a Boxing Day sale of some sort.. coastalwildfire is the best option for quads, Go to their instagram page and sign up for their newsletter, they just launched 3 more strains... the wifi OG looks good.

I’ve been reading a lot of good things about cwf apple pie as a Sativa... it’s got Acapulco gold lineage which is one of my all-time fav sativas. I’m getting bored of the chocolope I got from KC.. it’s dry and flavourless. I think apple pie or their strawberry jerry is my next go-to for work-weed. I need something to motivate me to work while giving my some clear energy. My chocolope from KC does the trick, but its AAA and boring to smoke, lol.

I’ve been browsing skyhighexotics a lot recently too.. they only have apple pie as a Sativa for top shelf. But damn they have a huge selection of craft hybrids and indicas... I’m real curious if their death bubba and violator are the exact same as CWF. Skyhigh has a 10%discount code right now... hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Vdubb wrote: Sun Dec 23, 2018 9:37 am I’ve been reading a lot of good things about cwf apple pie as a Sativa... it’s got Acapulco gold lineage which is one of my all-time fav sativas. I’m getting bored of the chocolope I got from KC.. it’s dry and flavourless. I think apple pie or their strawberry jerry is my next go-to for work-weed. I need something to motivate me to work while giving my some clear energy. My chocolope from KC does the trick, but its AAA and boring to smoke, lol.

I’ve been browsing skyhighexotics a lot recently too.. they only have apple pie as a Sativa for top shelf. But damn they have a huge selection of craft hybrids and indicas... I’m real curious if their death bubba and violator are the exact same as CWF. Skyhigh has a 10%discount code right now... hmmmmmmmmmmmm
what is the code?

HALIDAZED wrote: Mon Dec 24, 2018 7:29 pm
Vdubb wrote: Sun Dec 23, 2018 9:37 am I’ve been reading a lot of good things about cwf apple pie as a Sativa... it’s got Acapulco gold lineage which is one of my all-time fav sativas. I’m getting bored of the chocolope I got from KC.. it’s dry and flavourless. I think apple pie or their strawberry jerry is my next go-to for work-weed. I need something to motivate me to work while giving my some clear energy. My chocolope from KC does the trick, but its AAA and boring to smoke, lol.

what is the code?
Just a guess, but I think it’s the new sign up discount.