**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

What is the best MoM Site?

Hey, I am new to the group and really enjoyed the reviews that I have read. I am looking for a site to provide me with real quality AAAA+ bud.

I was going to a medical clinic but they have been shut down and has been extremely hard to find quality. I have ordered from weed deals and hybrid fast and not completely satasfied.

If someone could PLEASE help me and tell me if there is a vendor list in rating or a site they would recommend, please let me know. Thank you

Re: What is the best MoM Site?

There are only 3 options for the best weed around. I’ve tried all the top moms over the last few months. Anyone who says their mom has better weed, have not tried these guys. I’d check CWF first, order the Violator Kush. They are restocking new strains next week.

Coastal wildfire
Bh.othority
First class medicinal

Weezer wrote: Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:11 pm Don’t go to cannahealme me. Pictures are not product accurate. AAAA+ is a joke. It’s the worst ditch weed I’ve come across and they say AAAA+ or higher. I use cammp.ca. They have great quality. The last purple candy and black cherry are the best quality I’ve seen for a while. AAA+ . The Duke nukem is fantastic. King tut is really good too.
Hey man I know your upset but honestly the best thing you can do now is to never mention that scam MoM again unless someone else brings it up first as they're not on the MoM list and have never been mentioned here before. Even with your clear warning there are people who might go to them anyways either through ignorance or misunderstanding.
Last edited by bblzd on Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bblzd wrote: Fri Dec 21, 2018 8:14 pm
Weezer wrote: Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:11 pm Don’t go to cannahealme me. Pictures are not product accurate. AAAA+ is a joke. It’s the worst ditch weed I’ve come across and they say AAAA+ or higher. I use cammp.ca. They have great quality. The last purple candy and black cherry are the best quality I’ve seen for a while. AAA+ . The Duke nukem is fantastic. King tut is really good too.
Hey man I know your upset but honestly the best thing you can do now is to never mention that scam MoM again unless someone else brings it up first as they're not on the MoM list and have never been mentioned here before. Even with your clear warning there are people who will go to them anyways either through ignorance or misunderstanding. Look at the post directly under yours OP thinks you're actually recommending that site!

Raj420 wrote: Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:31 pm Thank you for your replies and help. I am ready to pay and believe strongly in you get what you pay for. I will try the suggested site and really appreciate the help

Please read again carefully the post clearly suggested to not use that site as they're a scam. You then go on to say you will try the suggested site anyways?
He was saying that he’s willing to pay more money for good quality and will try any sites recommend that others offer suggestions for. Just to clear that up.

So a little update guys.. I ordered 4 strains from bh.othoirty and 4 strains from coastalwildfire.com to compare. FIrst of all, CWF was cheaper and offered better customer service. The weed was a landslide victory for CWF, all their product was sticky, had a ton of terp and hits like a fucking truck. bh.o had 1 really good strain (dosidos).. 1 pretty good strain (white domina) and 2 dry, no terp strains. The high grade mint choc chip from bho was the most disappointing. No nose, not very potent and it was the most expensive at $90 a quarter. The jury’s still out on their fortune cookies from gastown.. it did arrive dry and had some shake in the jar. So right there I don’t consider it a true quad once it’s dried out.

All in all... my 3 month journey of searching for the perfect mom has culminated with coastalwildfire being my favourite choice. They just sent their 1000th order so they are somewhat new, but I have a feeling these guys will be big in no time.

Edit: I tried cwf, Violator Kush, death bubba, OG kush and mk ultra. The products arrived sealed in tin cans with a boveda. Bh,o gastown strains arrived in cheap plastic jars that are not air tight with no boveda—probably why their product was drier and had less nose.

Henderjo wrote: Sat Dec 22, 2018 5:44 am You never tried puff level either their elite organics or if price is no object then Their line of kream cannabis...........
Have you done a review? Pufflevel seems like an average mom when I checked them out. If they actually sell proper quads maybe I’ll check them out if I see a few reviews.. but I can’t even find their website or IG with pics of their product.

Maybe in the new year I’ll email them and ask for pics and try a couple strains... I just find it extremely hard to beat the raveda, hub city and hierba. CWF sources the best strains, from the best growers. Maybe pufflevel does the same? I just haven’t seen many reviews to make me want to order. Thanks for the link though, I bookmarked it.

I browsed the selection at WCF. There are 14 products listed (9 dry flower) with no pictures of the actual cannabis (just the container graphics). I guess not a huge deal as pictures don't necessarily represent the actual product but would be nice to see some pics anyway. There were some very positive reviews from past purchases though.

bill1clinton wrote: Sat Dec 22, 2018 11:43 am I browsed the selection at WCF. There are 14 products listed (9 dry flower) with no pictures of the actual cannabis (just the container graphics). I guess not a huge deal as pictures don't necessarily represent the actual product but would be nice to see some pics anyway. There were some very positive reviews from past purchases though.
Check out my review. I listed their instagram in my review.. all their pics are on insta.

Also.. they list the growers. You can search hubcity in instagram.. and browse through their photos until you find the strain CWF has. I know that’s a lot of work.. but CWF’s insta page shows almost all of their flower.