**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Coastalwildfire. Are these strains the best of the 2018? I THINK SO!

MOM Name Coastal wild fire
www.coastalwildfire.com
IG coastalwildfire_

Overall rating out of 10: 10/10
These guys hand select the best flower from the best craft growers in Canada. I LOVE that they list exactly where their flower came from. There is no guessing on origin or how fresh it is with these guys.
You cannot see the menu unless you are a member. I sent a quick e-mail and they expedited my registration, I was able to place an order within 15 minutes of sending the e-mail.
Ordering & Pricing:
This is a craft cannabis mom. They are not cheap, but when comparing to other craft websites, they are very competitive and a lot cheaper than bh.othority. $70/7g and $120-$130/half oz. They told me in an email that they are moving away from selling 7g because they aren’t big sellers for them. I personally like purchasing 7g so I’m not stuck with a lot of weed if I don’t like the strain.. but all their strains are fire, so I didn’t mind having to purchase a few half O’s
Communication:
Wicked fast customer service. We exchanged roughly a dozen e-mails regarding my first order. I was a little disappointed with the size of my MK ultra nugs and they agreed with me. They get their product pre-packaged, so they do not place the flower inside the cans. Unfortunately, I just got unlucky and got a can with one big nug and then filler small nugs.
Packaging:
Best packaging I’ve seen from a MOM. Comes sealed in a metal can.. see pics/album below. Comes with a boveda pack. The freshness when opening the metal can is unreal. Awesome packaging.

Products / Photos:
Full album https://imgur.com/gallery/u2YxlGB

Violator Kush by the raveda 10/10
It’s hard to decide which strain was the best, but if there was a vote for best mom strain of 2018.. this would definitely get ALOT of votes. I have ordered a lot of weed from MOMs and this flower is just head and shoulders about everything else out there. Theraveda flower is some of the best in canada. It’s so sticky, it’s so dank.. its impossible for me to describe how good this weed is. It vapes forever, spicy and sweet tones throughout the entire session. They just re-stocked a bunch because the demand is so high. If you want a pure indica for sleep, pain, anxiety, muscle tension, it doesn’t get better than this.

Death bubba by hubcity 10/10
It’s hard me to choose if this is better than the violator.. but damn, these two strains are in my top 5 of 2018. It definitely has more res than the VK. It cloggs up my $80 grinder every time.. The pungent, skunk and earth aroma punched me in the face when opening the can. It’s clear this is a quad. This is the standard for AAAA weed. Sticky, major terp, major flavour, very potent. This was $130 a half oz, their most expensive strain and I can see why. I think everyone here knows what DB is like.. this is top 2 of best DB I’ve smoked in my entire life. For those who have seen my posts.. they know that I’ve searched for a year for a true DB quad. I’ve been so disappointed from reputable moms on here that I gave up. Well.. I finally got it, and just in time for Xmas. Thanks CWF. They also just re-stocked this due to the high demand.

MK Ultra by honest springs 7/10
So, this was the only let down with CWF. As I explained above, I got 7g and I recieved one 2.5g nug and the rest were filler popcorn nugs. CWF had no control over this since their products come sealed. Whoever was packing the cans, was probably towards the bottom of the batch and I just got unlucky. However, the potency is there. The high lasts awhile, it’s not as heavy as DB or VK, it’s more cerebral. I’ve seen many reviews of this batch and they were all great, sticky, terpy nugs. Unfortunately mine are AAA+ quality. At $70/7g I did shoot them an e-mail, which they agreed that it’s not to their standard of high quality product and gave me a coupon code to use for my OG/DB order. They handled it way better than KC did when I complained about the same issue. I believe the grower was honest springs collective.

OG KUSH by hubcity 10/10
I’ve never tried a pure quad original OG before. Again, this came very fresh. Sticky, blast of terp, very potent. I was told by many on reddit that this was going to knock me on my ass.. and it did. It’s a lot heavier than I thought it would be, obviously there are a ton of phenos of OG out there. This felt like a 60/40 or 70/30 indica hybrid.. in larger doses it will couchlock you. It doesn’t have the kush spicy flavour.. instead it’s more pungent, similar to the death bubba. Lots of flavour when vaped, burns extremely clean. Only negative is the trim, as you can see. But honestly, I’d never complain about too many sugary leaves. It just means it was handled less, which is a positive if you ask me.

Incentive for Customers:
On my first order they threw in a free bag of edibles. They are very potent little buggers! I think its on their site for $15, if I’m not mistaken.
On my second order I recieved a small coupon code because of the MK. Otherwise, none.

Incentive for Review:
None, I don’t even think they are active on the forums. I’m just trying to help spread the word of the best MOM I’ve tried. Some of you may remember my first thread here.. asking for the best, highest quality weed. It took me 2-3months of ordering every single week (sometimes twice) from different moms to finally find these guys. I’ve wasted ALOT of money, I’ve been disappointed with many moms, until now.

Notes:
So just some more information about me. I am a heavy smoker with back/neck pain from a major car accident. I used to suffer from depression and ptsd (its greatly improved in the last 1-2 years and is nearly gone) I also have a very, very stressful job that causes me to have chronic stress. I haven’t taken any prescriptions meds for it in years, just cannabis. Cannabis has replaced Valium, Zoloft, zopiclone and Percocet for me. My reviews are based solely on the medical benefits of the flower. I don’t smoke to just get high, I am looking for relief from my medical conditions. CWF provided flower that has a potency and strength that I need to relieve my symptoms, while still enjoying the wonderful aroma and taste of their bud.

Guys and gals, if you are looking for the best weed possible, regardless of the price, coastwildfire is for you. They just dropped 3 new strains that look awesome... I’m trying not to place my 3 order in 10 days.. but it’s SO tempting.

My long and expensive search for true AAAA weed from a MOM has ended, if you’re a conisseour, you must try these guys

EDIT: a little side note. I ordered 4 strains from bh.o and 4 strains from cwf during the same week. I’m not going to do a review for bh.o but 2 of their strains arrived dry in plastic jars that aren’t airtight. They had no boveda packs. Bho’s weed was more expensive and appeared to be of lesser quality than CWF. Now I can only comment on the 4 strains I received. The only major winner from bh.o was their dosidos strain by gastown, priced at $80/7g it is VERY strong and was definitely a fresh AAAA. However, they had no half ounce option for that strain, which was disappointing. The mint choc. Chip #4 from high grade ($100/7g on sale for $90) was dry, had no terp and feels like AAA potency. I was really struggling to taste anything while vaping. I really wanted to love this strain..it was strange because they personally recommended it as a heavy hitter.. their video on Instagram shows a wonderful big nug.. mine were all under 0.5g, maybe I got an unlucky jar, who knows. Everything else, while still being good weed, wasn’t worth the extra $$ I had to spend for their product. CWF won the 4 strain challenge, thereby placing them as my go-to mom from now on.
Last edited by Vdubb on Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:02 am, edited 2 times in total.

Re: Coastalwildfire. Are these strains the best of the 2018? I THINK SO!

I was totally Violated last night, woke up this morning wondering what the fuck happened lol, wife said I passed out sideways with my arm squishing her face lol. It’s definitely some of the best weed I’ve smoked in years. The smell alone is worth it. Just did a wake n’ bake with their GCGG, I’m really liking this flower and can’t wait to try the DB as it was out of stock when I ordered. Thanks for the review, helped me decide what to order next.

bill1clinton wrote: Sat Dec 22, 2018 12:59 pm Great review! Question for you. What's you feeling regarding the tin cans? I am under the impression that the metal could potentially pass on some metallic taste/smell to the material. Wouldn't a glass mason jar (well bubble wrapped for transport) be a better option?
Hm.. good question. I can only speak on this order as it’s my only experience with tin cans. But my impression was that the product was received way fresher than any other MOM. My bh.o order had 2 plastic jars, one glass with plastic lid and 1 proper mason jar. Maybe bh.o’s weed was a tad older or maybe the lack of humidity control killed it, but CWFs flower was way fresher. So I believe the tin can + boveda to be the best way to keep the product fresh. I’ve read that mason jars aren’t 100% air tight.(not sure how much truth there is to that) but I didn’t notice any metallic taste. The cans seem to be of good quality, I wouldn’t be worried at all.

R.R.Toking wrote: Sat Dec 22, 2018 1:47 pm I was totally Violated last night, woke up this morning wondering what the fuck happened lol, wife said I passed out sideways with my arm squishing her face lol. It’s definitely some of the best weed I’ve smoked in years. The smell alone is worth it. Just did a wake n’ bake with their GCGG, I’m really liking this flower and can’t wait to try the DB as it was out of stock when I ordered. Thanks for the review, helped me decide what to order next.
Hells yeah buddy. That violator is the truth. When xsinsx posted that A-rating thread.. this should be the gold standard of a true quad. Wait till you try the death bubba... it’s just as good.

Henderjo wrote: Sun Dec 23, 2018 5:01 am Nice review, now I gotta mention pufflevel right now this week they are 25 percent off!!! Right now 6 bucks a gram of elite organics which I'm in love with and they have a line of Kream cannabis for 70 a quarter in cans......not a shill just guylike you that's been on hunt for Amazing cannabis and hav stopped looking lol cheers
I’m always down to try good weed. But would you consider it a real quad like how we discussed in the A scale thread? CWF provided some real quads. Bh.o provided me with 1 real quad.. even though EVERYONE is repping them so hard and saying it’s must try weed. I’m a little skeptical when I don’t see many reviews. Maybe post some pics of pufflevels weed, you don’t have to do a review, maybe post some up in the pics section or something. Aren’t they based in GTA?

And thanks for the nice comments guys and gal, I’ve had a few people thank me for recommending CWF already and i just wanted to spread the word that we can get true quads at a reasonable price point.

I should also note that skyhighexotics does also sell violator be the raveda and some other strains by hubcity. Although I haven’t tried SHE yet, I’ve been told that they do carry some of the same weed as CWF. I have no clue if their violator is the same batch and as fresh though. In the new year I do plan on trying Skyhigh exotics.. or whenever I see them have a better sale than 10%.