**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

CWF Death Bubba and Apple Pie

MoM: Coastal Wild Fire

I ordered Death Bubba and Apple Pie shortly after receiving my first order from them as I was watching their supply at the time dropping fast. Due to the high volume of sales and cp holiday hours it took longer to arrive than usual but it was worth the wait. I hadn’t even received this order yet when they had their New Years sale and was lucky to be up early for work and managed to get an order in before they sold out very quickly.

Death Bubba

This is the smoothest, cleanest and tastiest Death Bubba I have smoked. And STICKY! So sticky. Honestly it’s not as ripe as I like and didn’t have the KO power I’m looking for but it does have some punch to it. Very pleasant and strong indica high and very enjoyable smoke.

Apple Pie

I was undecided about this one at first as it didn’t hit as hard as I had read in reviews but it seems to me that the more you smoke the harder it hits. Half a joint to start the day seemed pretty week, definitely a good buzz but not what I was expecting. The second half of the joint a couple hours later and I was higher than the first half. I smoked four that day and by the last one I was flying. The burn is decent, not white like the DB but light enough not to worry about. The flavour is what gets me. It reminds me of stuff we’d get on occasion in high school. I love some of the nostalgic flavours and this is certainly one of them.

I was lucky enough to get in on the fsgsc during the sale, that and some wifi should be here tomorrow.

Re: CWF Death Bubba and Apple Pie

Here is a perfect example of finding a legit criticism of an otherwise fantastic strain. I agree on the ripeness, while CWFs Death Bubba was very frosty, it should have been allowed to ripen just a tad more, and the KO potential would have been higher for sure. I like that it doesn't completely knock me out, but it isnt quite the pain management bud that the CWF owner insisted it was. They had told me it was the best therapeutic bud they had EVER come across, and I have to disagree.

Re: CWF Death Bubba and Apple Pie

Cannabal wrote: Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:05 pm Here is a perfect example of finding a legit criticism of an otherwise fantastic strain. I agree on the ripeness, while CWFs Death Bubba was very frosty, it should have been allowed to ripen just a tad more, and the KO potential would have been higher for sure. I like that it doesn't completely knock me out, but it isnt quite the pain management bud that the CWF owner insisted it was. They had told me it was the best therapeutic bud they had EVER come across, and I have to disagree.
I also like that it doesn’t know me out, though I can just imagine how hard this strain would hit as it’s otherwise a perfect grow/dry/cure. Personally I go with White Rhino for pain management, having dealt with chronic pain for almost 30 years it’s always been great for pain. Finding decent WR is easy but finding the good stuff isn’t. So far my order from The Wellness Temple tops all others I have found online, possibly ever. I didn’t come across it very often when I was younger but I remember liking it enough to always be in the search for it.