SpeedGreens selling Customer Info?

DISCLAIMER: This is not meant to be a witch hunt or anything like that whatsoever, just looking for answers as I don't think Speedgreens is active on reddit.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CanadianMOMs/c ... nfo_again/

This is a thread discussing the events that have transpired, with their being another one here: https://www.reddit.com/r/CanadianMOMs/c ... ndom_moms/

The common denominator between almost everyone, myself included, is SpeedGreens, who are quite active here and in my experience have been quite pleasurable to deal with. In that same breath though, no amount of customer service or good business can absolve a MoM of selling consumer info, so would be nice to hear them clear their name themselves here, or if anyone has any other information regarding "HighTHC" and their recent influx of spam to MoM users.

Re: SpeedGreens selling Customer Info?

As a MoM I can speak to this.... i get emails or messages through my chatbox trying to sell me customer information everyday... I've been told it's obtained by weaknesses in the MoM website and not actual MoMs selling information. If it were to be one of us selling it, most likely would be an ex disgruntled employee trying to cash in and not the actual MoM themselves.

We've responded on Reddit as we just were informed about this thread and would like to address this here. We have NEVER sold any customer data and would NEVER do this. We have strict security measures in place and we permanently delete all emails containing customer information off of our secure server. As most other MoMs out there know there are weekly offers of various "email lists" containing 1000 - 10,000 emails, we have never entertained taking this route to promote our business.

Ghost Drops wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:17 am i got the message on reddit, telling me to try HighTHC, i told him no, he should try ghostdrops and never heard back since.
Lol, best reply you could of sent!
Speedgreens wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:26 am We've responded on Reddit as we just were informed about this thread and would like to address this here. We have NEVER sold any customer data and would NEVER do this. We have strict security measures in place and we permanently delete all emails come containing customer information off of our secure server. As most other MoMs out there know there are weekly offers of various "email lists" containing 1000 - 10,000 emails, we have never entertained taking this route to promote our business.
I want to give you the benefit of the doubt but there are literally dozens upon dozens of users who have received it and were able to specifically narrow it down to you guys (only one person saying they didn’t and they’re the biggest shill in this community, you know who you are 😘). If you read through the thread the amount of people that have just signed up with you guys or a small group of moms which includes you is pretty staggering.

xsinx wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:44 am I forgot to add that while I didn't get the email, I did get a chat from them on reddit. They seem pretty active trying to promote any way they can. Just referred them to here and the MOM list but that was before those emails were sent.
Very interesting, seems that there is no single culprit other than HighTHC, hopefully this will resolve itself in the future.