Re: Ap3xSupply - Ordered on Wednesday for $580, still no updates

Seems like a trend, he posted he had some personal problems going on in Jan. I’m not going to speak for him, but he did post up that they were back to regular business hours 1-2 weeks ago.

I’m sure you’ll get your stuff. If you sent the money Wednesday.. it should of been sent by now, but I’d start worrying if it’s not shipped by next Wednesday. Hopefully it doesn’t take a month like the OP from the other thread..

EDIT: There’s always negative threads being put up.. and rightfully so.. but I just want to mention that I placed an order with Skyhigh on friday at 8pmEST and I got my tracking number at 11pmEST... Now that’s fucking service.

Agree with Vdubb. If someone responds with the phrase MOM are run by people too - I will get mad. In most cases, these new MOMs are run by single operators and make a sizeable profit from your blood and sweat by being a middle man. Try sending 200$ for an order costing 210$ and see how they react.

Ap3x just had a kid so I thought that was a personal reason but he is not that busy to shoot shit on Discord all day (how can you be too busy to send out a package but chat all day ... seems weird to me). Go see the post where he left one guy hanging for a month lol. I hate unporofessional MOM's, seems hard to believe they are estabblished. If you want better weed and customer service there a bunch of decent places. Case in point - I reached out to B.Hothority on Instagram on thrusday night, they set up my account the same night, I placed my first order, they sent me a confirmation right away - i think its an automated response - I sent the payment at midnight - I got an email on Friday morning at 11:00 AM with my package tracking details. Dont fall for the run around.

I sent my mailing info at his request in PM and never heard back. This was not an order but a show of respect on his part for disrespecting me in a thread here, I promised an un-biased review of his product for the gesture.....guess that's not happening judging by these posts. No excuses if he has time to chat on Discord all day .
Last edited by Quadzilla on Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hey guys I know I've dropped the ball here. I've let my personal life effect my business and I'm sorry this was never my intention.. if anyone who's ordered would like their money back I will gladly refund you cash or how you've paid. Once again truly sorry my personal life messed with so many people I wasn't ready for the sheer volume of orders as i run this by myself and will be adding staff to help you guys better

Apexsupply wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:53 am Hey guys I know I've dropped the ball here. I've let my personal life effect my business and I'm sorry this was never my intention.. if anyone who's ordered would like their money back I will gladly refund you cash or how you've paid. Once again truly sorry my personal life messed with so many people I wasn't ready for the sheer volume of orders as i run this by myself and will be adding staff to help you guys better
@quadzilla - I reached out to AP3X on Discord - as I earlier said - took him 2 mins to send me a personal message (so busy right??) saying dont post on the general chat page about his business lol. Then he lied saying he doesnt get notifications from PM's. Maybe a site admin can help him get notifications from a PM. Hopefully he got back to you.
Last edited by Raptorfan93 on Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Quadzilla wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:10 am I sent my mailing info at his request in PM and never heard back. This was not an order but a show of respect on his part for disrespecting me in a thread here, I promised an un-biased review of his product for the gesture.....guess that's not happening judging by these posts. No excuses if he has time to chat on Discord all day .
Great customer service, seems like he lied on discord and said orders will go out yesterday.

General Chat forum:
image1.jpeg
He sent me a personal message in minutes:
image2.jpeg

P.S.- Sophies Breath can be found from Hub city distributors for cheaper.

Raptorfan93 wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:24 pm
Quadzilla wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:10 am I sent my mailing info at his request in PM and never heard back. This was not an order but a show of respect on his part for disrespecting me in a thread here, I promised an un-biased review of his product for the gesture.....guess that's not happening judging by these posts. No excuses if he has time to chat on Discord all day .
Great customer service, seems like he lied on discord and said orders will go out yesterday.

General Chat forum:
image1.jpeg

image2.jpeg

Why don't you post the whole conversation? You are very disrespectful what's your order number I'll I'll refund you.

Apexsupply wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:09 pm

General Chat forum:
image1.jpeg

image2.jpeg

Why don't you post the whole conversation? You are very disrespectful what's your order number I'll I'll refund you.
How about you reply to Jimmy first. Anyone that wants the entire conversation can PM me. How about you start by acknowledging the above poster. I was nothing but respectful.

Feel free to post the entire convo, Dont come back here on your high horse and tell me to post the whole thing. I dont mislead people like yourself
Last edited by Raptorfan93 on Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cannabal wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:34 pm
Raptorfan93 wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:03 pm Use promo code "UnplannedPregnancy" for an additional 10% off. LMAO
You should watch your tongue, chump. Nobody appointed you moderator or oversee'er of MOM shipping delays... Talking shit like this will get you banned pretty quick.
Thank for your advice. I take that back chump. Who appointed you the advocate for late shipping MOM's? This is a public forum. I apologize for the joke if I offended anyone.

Raptorfan93 wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:52 pm
Raptorfan93 wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:03 pm Use promo code "UnplannedPregnancy" for an additional 10% off. LMAO
You should watch your tongue, chump. Nobody appointed you moderator or oversee'er of MOM shipping delays... Talking shit like this will get you banned pretty quick.
Thank for your advice. I take that back chump. Who appointed you the advocate for late shipping MOM's? This is a public forum. I apologize for the joke if I offended anyone.
Ya man... honestly, I think you gotta tone it down a notch dude. I know you’re trying to help the OP, but you are being pretty rude to apex, esp with that coupon code joke.

I do think apex needs to stop taking money if he can’t send product out though. Close the website if you can’t keep up apex.... honestly, you’re not doing yourself any favours by operating like this.

Getting personal just makes you look like an asshole. It ain't a joke, it's bad taste, and you are clearly a bored child.

Vdubb wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:06 pm

Ya man... honestly, I think you gotta tone it down a notch dude. I know you’re trying to help the OP, but you are being pretty rude to apex, esp with that coupon code joke.

I do think apex needs to stop taking money if he can’t send product out though. Close the website if you can’t keep up apex.... honestly, you’re not doing yourself any favours by operating like this.
I have redacted the joke and apologized.

Raptorfan93 wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:48 pm

General Chat forum:
image1.jpeg

image2.jpeg

How about you reply to Jimmy first. Anyone that wants the entire conversation can PM me. How about you start by acknowledging the above poster. I was nothing but respectful.

Feel free to post the entire convo, Dont come back here on your high horse and tell me to post the whole thing. I dont mislead people like yourself
I have never misled a single person. Life came up and I was unable to ship them.... things have figured themselves out as life does and I will be back to my normal self Tuesday every order I have sitting here beside me will be shipped regardless of if I've given a refund or not. Now please sir can you tell me your order number so I can refund you personally. There is no sorry for bringing someone's family into things here is the whole conversation https://ap3xsupply.com/disrespect/ total disrespect....I've given cash refunds exposing my personal information I've worked with anyone who has come to me with an issue with their order. If you need to contact me I'm on discord and receive notifications from it as I don't for some reason get them for here.
Thank you for those who have been waiting and once again for supporting Apex Supply as

TRACKER420 wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:59 am order sundays , I have seen in the past this mom is small and slow , be patient pick you mom better next time
What an unhelpful post, there is being impatient and then there is being misled - you can't blame the customer for the latter. I've had a similar experience with ap3x, ordered last Monday when I saw a post on here by ap3x claiming that shipping would resume on wednesday. It is now the following monday and I have not received any update on my order. I think I've been plenty patient, but you're right, I will pick a different MOM next time. Also, it's easier to be patient if the MOM would just be honest and send out an e-mail to customers notifying them that orders would be delayed - leaving customers in the dark is no way to do business. I shouldn't have to reach out to ap3x because there is an issue on his end, he should reach out to me and inform me of the issue.

Apexsupply wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:14 am
Raptorfan93 wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:48 pm

I have never misled a single person. Life came up and I was unable to ship them.... things have figured themselves out as life does and I will be back to my normal self Tuesday every order I have sitting here beside me will be shipped regardless of if I've given a refund or not. Now please sir can you tell me your order number so I can refund you personally. There is no sorry for bringing someone's family into things here is the whole conversation https://ap3xsupply.com/disrespect/ total disrespect....I've given cash refunds exposing my personal information I've worked with anyone who has come to me with an issue with their order. If you need to contact me I'm on discord and receive notifications from it as I don't for some reason get them for here.
Thank you for those who have been waiting and once again for supporting Apex Supply as
I see nothing wrong in my behavior and yes you are misleading people if you are not sending orders you should have fulfilled since January yet are eagerly posting about deals and taking orders in February. You dont even have the decency to reach out to those people and let them know about the delay instead of saying "tomorrow for sure". Just see another post right above me. Yet you have the courage to lie about how hard your life is - you are online on discord all day shooting shit.

I was not going to engage in further conversation with you. But you are not doing anyone favors by giving back their money. If anything you should be giving people an interest component for having to deal with you. All your customers have shared their personal information with you - you are not a saint by giving people their money back and letting us know who you are.

EDIT: This will be my last post talking with/about you. I am done giving my veiws and attention to this matter. Hopefully @crapman, @jimmykos2, @quadzilla, @biggietalls and many more get whats theirs and do research before placing orders.
Last edited by Raptorfan93 on Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:13 am, edited 2 times in total.

biggietalls wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:23 pm
TRACKER420 wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:59 am order sundays , I have seen in the past this mom is small and slow , be patient pick you mom better next time
What an unhelpful post, there is being impatient and then there is being misled - you can't blame the customer for the latter. I've had a similar experience with ap3x, ordered last Monday when I saw a post on here by ap3x claiming that shipping would resume on wednesday. It is now the following monday and I have not received any update on my order. I think I've been plenty patient, but you're right, I will pick a different MOM next time. Also, it's easier to be patient if the MOM would just be honest and send out an e-mail to customers notifying them that orders would be delayed - leaving customers in the dark is no way to do business. I shouldn't have to reach out to ap3x because there is an issue on his end, he should reach out to me and inform me of the issue.

Same exact advice goes to you, except you knew better, do research on internet sales web sites of every type before giving your money..
another cardinal rule is you get what you pay for..

@Ap3x

I think you should just forget about problematic customers and let the subject sink. We don't need more trash subjects clogging the sub-forum.

You don't have to prove yourself to them. They won't come back anyway.

You don't have to prove yourself to the understanding customers too. Life shit happens and the only peoples who still give you shit even after you bent backward to fix the issues are the entitled selfish customers. Trust me I've seen a bunch of them while I was working retail back in my high school days.

Have a good afternoon fellow stoners!

@Chrisdecalis

I disagree. MoMs are businesses; albeit illegitimate. Your advice of "You don't have to prove yourself to them." will only lead to a bad ending for Apex. Angering your customers in any business will lead to a bad ending.

Not commenting on what really happened behind the scene, this is the second thread that I have seen recently where Apexsupply have been called out for misleading customers and giving them the run around. The rationale from Apex is a second child. This is indeed an important event in one's life. However, this does not excuse the issue and quite frankly, shouldn't be the customer's concern.

What makes it worse is the allegation of Apex being on discord all day (this has not been denied by Apex) while these issues are seemingly unresolved. Say what you will, but perception is often times as important as reality.

I'll play devil's advocate a bit here. First off, Ap3x does show up on Discord on a regular basis but calling it "hanging" is a bit of stretch. He does spot checks but he definitely does not actively participate in discussions or give the impression he's wasting time there instead of doing what she should. Most of his interventions in the last week have been about the issues, replying to DM's and trying to calm the drama.

That said, over a week to get a tracking number is definitely worrisome. In any other business, this would be an issue, in this business it's much worse because we're dealing with illicit products, so the trust factor is PARAMOUNT. Clients need to be reassured constantly, business needs to be done fast. I think if there's a lesson to be learned here from Ap3x, it's don't ACCEPT money until you're ready to ship. Lots of MOMs do it this way, they'll only accept the EMT once the box is packed and the tracking number is obtained. This way, if shit happens, the client can just cancel the EMT and trust is maintained, to a certain level.

I have no doubt Ap3x is going to come through, but the kind of drama this last week as generated is totally going to kill the little trust he built since he opened up a few weeks ago. It's a shame, cause I've got to know him during those last weeks and he's a cool guy. I'm all kinds of lazy and excuses when it comes to business myself and I decided a looooong time ago I would be shit at business because of that :P

I hope all goes well for everyone involved, including Ap3x and his family issues... but if he's going to stay in business, he'll need to make absolutely sure this kind of shit never happens again.

bill1clinton wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:18 pm @Chrisdecalis

I disagree. MoMs are businesses; albeit illegitimate. Your advice of "You don't have to prove yourself to them." will only lead to a bad ending for Apex. Angering your customers in any business will lead to a bad ending.

Not commenting on what really happened behind the scene, this is the second thread that I have seen recently where Apexsupply have been called out for misleading customers and giving them the run around. The rationale from Apex is a second child. This is indeed an important event in one's life. However, this does not excuse the issue and quite frankly, shouldn't be the customer's concern.

What makes it worse is the allegation of Apex being on discord all day (this has not been denied by Apex) while these issues are seemingly unresolved. Say what you will, but perception is often times as important as reality.
Yeah, it's well known that businesses likes to loose money by being assholes to customers and refunding + sending all the packages 2-3 weeks late for the fun of it. /s

No one else but him is in his shoes. Always remember that.

I don't feel like hitting my head against a brick wall on this subjet. If a MOM fucked up, it's a thing to call it out. If you're still angry or feel like you should do more, stop posting useless comments on a now useless thread and go in the review sub and write a bad review. Case closed.

@Chrisdecalis

You were not only making a useless comment, but a providing harmful advice. You making sarcastic comments is the epitome of useless.

I will reiterate since you do not seem like you understand how this works. It is not a customer's concern what you are personally going through. Should the customer wish to be concerned and understanding, that is the customer's prerogative. The customer need not "remember" anything. This is how business/reality works.

Any member of this forum may participate in any discussion they want. Your opinion on their replies is irrelevant and "useless".

Stop making sarcastic remarks and get off you high horse. Perhaps then, you'll be about to make comments more grounded in reality.

Chrisdecalis wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:48 pm

Yeah, it's well known that businesses likes to loose money by being assholes to customers and refunding + sending all the packages 2-3 weeks late for the fun of it. /s

I don't feel like hitting my head against a brick wall on this subjet. If a MOM fucked up, it's a thing to call it out. If you're still angry or feel like you should do more, stop posting useless comments on a now useless thread and go in the review sub and write a bad review. Case closed.
You're right and for the record, I was refused a refund because ap3x doesn't want to reveal his personal information, so that doesn't apply in my case. If my order ever gets shipped, I'll take your advice and write an accurate review about my experience.

Also, nobody is making you hit your head against a brick wall with this subject - you chose to read and respond to this thread.

biggietalls wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:36 am
Chrisdecalis wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:48 pm

You're right and for the record, I was refused a refund because ap3x doesn't want to reveal his personal information, so that doesn't apply in my case. If my order ever gets shipped, I'll take your advice and write an accurate review about my experience.

Also, nobody is making you hit your head against a brick wall with this subject - you chose to read and respond to this thread.
That is a complete crock. Cannot do a refund cause of his personal information what about your personal info he has of yours? Lol am i missing something ? I can send a e xfer to anybody without giving out vital personal info ? Seems apex just wants to keep the $ vs product either way not a professional way to run your buisness. As not everyone has spare $$ to await. Moms to send product. Sometimes they need their medicine and only can afford 1 order at a time.. therefor you potentially holding up someones life because. “Yours” is hectic. As above posters have said dont take the money until your are ready to ship...

Apexsupply wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:14 am

There is no sorry for bringing someone's family into things here is the whole conversation https://ap3xsupply.com/disrespect/ total disrespect.
bro, take this down. I'm not taking sides here, but dont do this type of shit. There's no need to extend this to your website. People will see that and think your into petty shit and steer clear. You dont need any more hassle than you already have man.

I was one of the contest winners when he first opened, I went through all the same headache with him and it was actually brought to the attention of the mods because there was multiple excuses made before anything was shipped. One of the winners complained about it and he even took their winnings away.

He’s doing the exact same thing to paid customers now and yet people in here are supporting him? Chrisdecalis — give your head a shake and think how you would feel? Why the hell are you taking the side of the mom over one of our community members with a legitimate issue? Stop making excuses for the guy, he needs to own his mistake.

biggietalls wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:58 am I don't understand how this guy is an established MOM, he's been around for a very short time and issues seem to be quite common. Does he know someone who's involved with running the forum?
The rules to get established are the same for everyone, 5 positive reviews, a proper website and 5 weeks business time from the moment you are added to the list. My review from a few weeks back was the 5th one. Capt actually contacted me through Discord privately asking for my opinion, I wasn't aware of all the issues with the contest, I told Capt I had a good experience myself and no problem with him getting trusted status.

I don't get the impression any steps were skipped. The fuck ups in the last week are definitely worrisome and I would not have been so keen to give my approval if it happened now. That said, he seems to have shipped everything yesterday, so nobody got robbed despite the unreasonnable delays. I'm not involved with leadership anymore, but I would place them in community issues for a bit. This is nothing personal, I had a good experience myself, but I'd have a hard time recommending them because of the service/shipping issues in the last week. Like I often say, trust is hard to earn but so easily lost.

Like I said earlier, I wish the best to both customers and Ap3x himself, the margin for error is now nil or has been crossed for many clients. I like my orders to go out within 24 hrs myself, never had issues so far, but it would certainly make me angry to be given the run around for a week, especially since the EMTs were almost instantly accepted.

biggietalls wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:58 am I don't understand how this guy is an established MOM, he's been around for a very short time and issues seem to be quite common. Does he know someone who's involved with running the forum?
Prior to this situation, Ap3x attained the requirements and even received great reviews from members that I highly trust here in the community. Like Sin said, the standards to attain Established MOM status are as follows: 5 reviews from trusted members and 5 weeks experience in the community. When they reached the requirements, I reached out to a couple people to ask for more information and everyone seemed satisfied. I had heard of delays with contest winners, so I reached out to both winners, and they ended up getting their packs.

Once they had the 5 positive reviews from trusted members, the 5 weeks experience, AND we had the confirmation that the contest winners received their packs, we decided to promo them to Established.

Given this situation, we've been in talks about making Established harder to attain. This isn't confirmed yet, but we will likely be raising the requirements to 8-10 reviews from trusted members, as well as a longer time in the community. I've also been in talks with Ap3x frequently trying to resolve this for everyone.

captcrunch wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:50 am
Prior to this situation, Ap3x attained the requirements and even received great reviews from members that I highly trust here in the community. Like Sin said, the standards to attain Established MOM status are as follows: 5 reviews from trusted members and 5 weeks experience in the community. When they reached the requirements, I reached out to a couple people to ask for more information and everyone seemed satisfied. I had heard of delays with contest winners, so I reached out to both winners, and they ended up getting their packs.

Once they had the 5 positive reviews from trusted members, the 5 weeks experience, AND we had the confirmation that the contest winners received their packs, we decided to promo them to Established.

Given this situation, we've been in talks about making Established harder to attain. This isn't confirmed yet, but we will likely be raising the requirements to 8-10 reviews from trusted members, as well as a longer time in the community. I've also been in talks with Ap3x frequently trying to resolve this for everyone.

5 weeks seems like a pretty short amount of time. Maybe it'd be wise to keep people as "New MoMs" for a few months before tossing them on the established list.