High THC

Hey anyone used Highthc.ca? Saw a post on reddit I see they use paypal as there payment method. Considering the norm for Mail orders is EMT, i really like being able to use my credit card as payment very tempted to try them.-

Re: High THC

Did you see their post on mompics? Beware shills.

This place is an obvious rebrand of GreenSociety, the user who posted it on mompics seems to have shilled for GS in the past, see for yourself.

Every product that HighTHC has, GreenSociety also has. Look at the FAQ pages, everything is exactly the same, word for word.

MoM Pics is all shills anyways

too bad when cheapweed posts get posted we get called out

meanwhile the other 4-6 moms who get reviews dont

but overall MOMPICS shill or not, I see it as a place for people to post and share photos

by now, everyone should just remove the term shill and let people be and post whatever they wish truthfully

cheapweedca wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:57 pm MoM Pics is all shills anyways
MOM pics has tons of shills, but it definitely improved once they started calling cheapweed out. Incredible that you accuse other people of shills while engaging in what you do.

ninjastar wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:15 am Hey anyone used Highthc.ca? Saw a post on reddit I see they use paypal as there payment method. Considering the norm for Mail orders is EMT, i really like being able to use my credit card as payment very tempted to try them.-
I'd find somewhere else. Re-branded MOM with previous issues where they bought/hacked email lists with the help of Chinese 'marketers'.

aguy333 wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:10 am
cheapweedca wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:57 pm MoM Pics is all shills anyways
MOM pics has tons of shills, but it definitely improved once they started calling cheapweed out. Incredible that you accuse other people of shills while engaging in what you do.
I don't shill nor do we get much reddit attention on mompics anyway
I prefer that, rather let the other companies have the entire section

Let's face it, shills will always be here
but I feel it happens so often, its a norm
should just let them / it be

Vdubb wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:44 am What/how do you classify as a shill?

I have a hard to weeding out the shills from the customers that are just real happy with their weed.
Im having a hard time to ask this noob question but. Wth does shill mean? Lol

Vdubb wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:44 am What/how do you classify as a shill?

I have a hard to weeding out the shills from the customers that are just real happy with their weed.
I've always thought a shill was somebody with a personal interest in the well being of a business. I.E being paid to give them better reviews, or being affiliated with them directly.
When you care more about a companies success than honesty and integrity for whatever reason, you're a shill.

cmom wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:53 am Did you see their post on mompics? Beware shills.

This place is an obvious rebrand of GreenSociety, the user who posted it on mompics seems to have shilled for GS in the past, see for yourself.

Every product that HighTHC has, GreenSociety also has. Look at the FAQ pages, everything is exactly the same, word for word.
It would make sense.. GS did have my email in their database. And I was one of the people who got the highthc email blast.

Edit: i just looked at both their FAQ sections.. Why are you so convinced its GS?

GS accepts bitcoin and EMT

Highthc is just EMT and says paypal coming soon.. you would think if it’s the same people, they would accept the same form of payment.

Henderjo wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:58 am I made two orders with high THC and was happy with both orders but understand why they were blacklisted....but I would not have any fear ordering from them
Hey.. pufflevel is doing mail orders again. I saw it on his story.

Vdubb wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:24 pm
Henderjo wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:58 am I made two orders with high THC and was happy with both orders but understand why they were blacklisted....but I would not have any fear ordering from them
Hey.. pufflevel is doing mail orders again. I saw it on his story.
No more deliveries for the rest of the month either

Henderjo wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:23 pm Awesome pufflevel was my go to did u ever try their elite organics line bang for buck I love it
White Wedding, Black Cherry Punch, and Deadly Sins were surprisingly good. I always get a little something from them every time I order