First Time Growers

Hey all,

not sure if this subject is frowned upon, but I'm thinking of trying to grow my own plants this summer in the backyard. Just wondering if anyone has any good resources for someone just starting out and looking to grow 4 personal plants?

Cheers as always guys

Ypsi

Re: First Time Growers

Ypsi wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:56 pm Hey all,

not sure if this subject is frowned upon, but I'm thinking of trying to grow my own plants this summer in the backyard. Just wondering if anyone has any good resources for someone just starting out and looking to grow 4 personal plants?

Cheers as always guys

Ypsi
There is a section of the forum dedicated to growing, and if I recall correctly there was a forum member called "FredThePlumber" who was offering free one-on-one grow advice/lessons. Sounds like you should check it out and send him a message.

AimOrDie wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:55 pm
There is a section of the forum dedicated to growing, and if I recall correctly there was a forum member called "FredThePlumber" who was offering free one-on-one grow advice/lessons. Sounds like you should check it out and send him a message.
Thanks man, appreciate it!

Ypsi

Ypsi wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:02 pm
AimOrDie wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:55 pm
Thanks man, appreciate it!

Ypsi
No problem, hope it goes well! Be sure to share pics if you end up growing something.

Ypsi wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:56 pm Hey all,

Cheers as always guys

Ypsi
You should get a book called the grow bible by Jorge Cervantes.

Ypsi wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:44 am
Recmeds.com wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:11 am You should get a book called the grow bible by Jorge Cervantes.
Is this where the famed Jorge's Diamonds come from? Thanks for the recommendation. If I attempt to grow some this year, I'll definitely share some pics.

Cheers.

Ypsi.
I think so but I would be lying to you if I gave you a yes or no answer.

Recmeds.com wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:04 pm
Ypsi wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:44 am
Recmeds.com wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:11 am You should get a book called the grow bible by Jorge Cervantes.
Is this where the famed Jorge's Diamonds come from? Thanks for the recommendation. If I attempt to grow some this year, I'll definitely share some pics.

Cheers.

Ypsi.
I think so but I would be lying to you if I gave you a yes or no answer.
Growers Bible is a great book, even tells you how to avoid detection

Keyll wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:04 am You'll have to send us weed to make sure it's okay though. XD
I see what you did there ;) An opportunist, nothing wrong with that - LOL! Although, given my lack of experience growing, you may want to steer clear of my first few harvests!!

Ypsi.