KING TUTS - REWARD PROGRAM and COMPANY UPDATES

Our Rewards Program has been REVAMPED BIG TIME! It used to be a sliding scale that gained % by how much you purchased in $ amount but now it slides by how many KT Coins you have gotten up to date. It's a bit complex, as my GF was like WTF does all this mumbo jumbo mean? I'm a math guy, so it made sense to me AND if you can understand it, it's the most lucrative in our industry IMO. If anyone would like to attest that, please feel free to do so and we can have that chat publicly :)

I believe that loyalty and activity should be rewarded. I would hope that as customers, you would feel the same way.

Here's the info on it: https://www.kingtuts.ca/rewards-program/

There's literally PLENTY of free cash just sitting there waiting to be claimed by you for a few clicks on your keypad.
Last edited by King Tuts on Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: KING TUTS - REWARD PROGRAM and COMPANY UPDATES

Hello members,

Merry Christmas!

We have scheduled site maintenance starting at midnight on December 26th, boxing day. That happens to be right after our Christmas Promo is over. My web people say it could take up to 24 hours but are hoping for less time. We will be firing off an email blast to let you know when we are back up and what we have planned for a New Years special :)

The time would be now to become a member and get the extra rewards and KT Coins during our promo but we also have an area to subscribe to our newsletter.

Hope you all have a safe and Merry Christmas!

Hope you all had a great Christmas!

Tonight at midnight (PDT B.C. time), the Christmas Promo is over! Thanks for all the action, glad to see many of you taking advantage of it :) Cash is always tight during the holidays... so thanks again!

Remember, also starting at midnight tonight, is a scheduled maintenance. 24 hours max. We will work hard to make it less time. We will have an email blast out with when we will be back up AND what we have going on for New Years, so get on the mailing list!

A few new products up.

Strawberry Banana - Flower
Bruce Banner - Flower
Tuna OG- FLower
God's Gift - FLower

225mg CBD - Tincture by Pura Vida
450mg CBD - Tincture by Pura Vida
10mg CBD - Capsules by Pura Vida
10mg CBD / 10mg THC - Capsules by Pura Vida

Our fancy shmancy New Year deal is gonna be over in a couple days, Dec 2nd midnight. If you haven't got in on it yet, maybe you will want to now or with these added products.

We have made a new and exciting friend in the past little while. We will be showcasing their products on our site in the very near future. If you have not already, jump on our mailing list for updates from us. I assure you, you will not be getting any emails from us where you will want to "unsubscribe". They will all have some meat on them :)

kingtuts.ca

KT

SHATTER SPECIAL - Rockstar and God's Green Crack

1g @ $24 (reg $32)
3.5g @ $79 (reg $99)
7g @ $139 (reg $189)
14g @ $259 (reg $369)
28g @ $499 (reg $699)

This is an outstanding deal on some excellent Shatter.

Better news for NEW MEMBERS. New Members receive an automatic 10% discount of their first order and that 10% discount WILL APPLY to the sale price! So, if you are the Shatter type and have been considering trying out King Tuts, is there a better time to give us the opportunity?

Check out the sale extracts we have on sale here: https://www.kingtuts.ca/on-sale/

If you are new, don't forget to check out our rewards program here for more savings! https://www.kingtuts.ca/rewards-program/

Some new additions to the inventory:

FLOWER:

Ice Cream $139
Golden Pineapple $99
Time Traveler $119
Orange Bud $139
Headband $139
Banana Clip OG $159
Alien OG $139
Citrique $159
Nuken $159

A couple of new flavors of Edibles by Twisted Extracts as well. If you are not familiar with them. check them out, they are absolutely amazing! https://www.kingtuts.ca/twisted-extracts/

We added a "Sale" section as well. https://www.kingtuts.ca/on-sale/

I'm the one that usually mans the live chat, so holla with any questions :)

KT

I have come up with something BRILLIANT! In my opinion anyways haha.

I have created (or got the smart people to create), a separate newsletter for ONLY new $99 ounces that are in stock and have arrived.

If you are a person that is in the "need to know" of new less expensive options as they arrive, please jump on that mailing list. Again, it will ONLY be for new $99 ounces, absolutely nothing else.

We have heard enough times that people have missed out, due to them moving fast. Now there's no excuse :)

It's called $99 UPDATE and it can be located along the top on your desktop or in the menu on your hand held.

We have 2 or 3 coming in very soon, so we hope to see you on the list!

K T

Hello members,

We have had a great turn out so far on people signing up for the $99 UPDATE (Email blasts just on new and re-stocked $99 ounces)

Decided to create a new one called EX UPDATE. No, this is not an update on how your Ex is doing because I'm sure (or hope), you don't give a rats a$$. This is a Newsletter ONLY for Updates on New or Re-Stocked Extracts. That's it, no other info on anything else to do with anything but incoming Extracts :)

If you're down with updates from us, please sign up!

Keyll wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:30 am
King Tuts wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:35 pmNo, this is not an update on how your Ex is doing because I'm sure (or hope), you don't give a rats a$$.
My ex is a wonderful lady who in fact signed up through my link to your site and made a purchase and was delighted to receive a free pre-roll. No drama here, only weed. LOL.
Well, we OBVIOUSLY weren't talking about your Ex, we love her and care how she's doing! hahah

A few things to mention:

- I have added Distillate to the site. First will be what's up now, a 1 gram pure in a Glass Syringe. It's SUPER thick, so you will have to heat that sucker up to get it out. Got a GREAT deal on it, so, we pass that along. 1 for $39 or 3 of them for $99. I have done my market research and that is an outstanding deal! Plastic Terped Syringes are coming soon, along with CCell style carts that are refillable and are a 510 thread. I also got a hold of some super nice Juul looking pods and batteries that will be up too. Pricing will be great :)

- As some of you are familiar with our free gift at the check out... The Mystery Gram of AAA weed has been such a hit, that I decided to add a Mystery 1/2 gram of our Shatter as an option :)

- Added some other nice free gift options. 4 packs of Juicy Pre Roll cones and some nice Rolling Trays. The Bikini girl is the best :p

- Making some changes to the Head Shop, so I have put quite a few of the products in there to simply move out and make room for some new ideas :) Maybe you're in the market for some of that stuff, check it out.

Not sure what else at this time.

I'm here if you have any questions!

kingtuts.ca

Otownkush wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:20 am Nice addition of the shatter that’s incredible, will be hard to pick between that and a tray next stock up ;) any word on new blog posts? Got really baked a few days back and read a lot of them, well written stuff.
Super sorry to you AND my girl that I missed this one. She's gonne be really happy once I let her know :) She spends lots of time on them and I know they are well written too! I'm not sure of the last one you read but I know she has done up a couple new ones fairly recently... Check them out :)

We have quite the combination of inventory, as we have been adding stuff regularly and have new products and genres coming in as we speak.

Flowers
- Shatter (2 new ones added in Chocolope Kush and a budget Trim Run)
Hash (New budget Pressed Hash added and a brand new very high end Amber Rosin Hash being added within days)
-Resin
- Rosin
- Oils (Just added Distillate to the shop in a Pure form and a couple Terped)
- Vape. Super excited on the new batch of Vape Products I whipped up using the Distillate. A new batch of 1gm Juul looking kits and pods were made up in Gelato. Just getting the products to the team to get some nice pics up. I think you guys will enjoy this one, as I kept the Distillate % as high as I could, to still allow the Juice to wick. The Kit is REALLY NICE, works very well and is easy to use. I'm pretty pumped about it! Took a while to get the right % and to fill but worth it :) Look out for these on the site VERY early this week!
- Head Shop. Got some new products in, like Pre Rolled Cones, Ashtrays (more styles coming) and Rolling Trays.
- Free Gifts. As some know, there is a free gift option at the checkout. We have added a few new Cannabis products to be chosen here, instead of Head Shop stuff. Shatter, Hash and Flower can be chosen :)

As mentioned above, we do have a new blog up for you guys and gals to read, comment on and grab the Coins!

Look out for us to come out VERY strong for 420! I think we will not only meet but surpass whatever expectations on deals you might have ;) Still have 20 days or so to go though!