**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Grass-station ( new mom). Introduction/ first review

Hello everyone. Im making this post to help kinda introduce a new mom option for high voltage extracts at a affordable alternative if they cannot order the upfront minimum from HVE. Themselves. I have been informed that he has the approval from HVE to be a vendor of their products. I was actually reached out to on reddit. After i had voiced my needs of acess to hve . I am the first person. ( to my knowledge ) and by my invoice # to make a purchase. I just placed it this morning after arranging the details of my invoice / adress etc and received a tracking # within 30 mins. And will be back with a update / full review once products arrive
But so far i would give them. A 4.5 /5 so far. ( dont give out 5’s usually) excellent communication and
Courtesy so far. I will add to clarify. I did recieve a discount. In exchange for a review but that in no way will influence my review. They are quite limited on selection atm. A handfull of carts. And two live resin types and two htfse sauces. I am informed that is going to expand shortly. I ordered the wifi og. Htfse and blue diesiel and black fire live resin. Only went with a cpl g order since i dont make big orders with new moms specially being this new.
But i will be the guinea pig so that we may all benifit hopefully. Oh and forgot to mention its a good price point. 40$ a g for the sauce and 30$ for the live resins 👍. Apologies too my reviews are not as pretty or organized as others . Thanks for the read and everyone have a great day 💯👍

Re: Grass-station ( new mom). Introduction/ first review

Hi Venom88,

Thanks for the open ended review thus far!

Yes I am the owner of the site Grass-Station and I deal exclusively with HVE (High Voltage Extracts) to bring their wholesale business model down to a retail level. Again as mentioned, my selection is quite slim at the moment. As I end up selling off what I currently have it will give me some more opportunities to purchase more strains for to be available.

If any of you PM me we can work out something as being my first few customers like Venom88 above, that will be cheaper cheaper than what the website shows!

I hope you all give me a shot and please let me know if you have any questions.

-your team from Grass-Station

Hey everyone. Update. I contacted grass station in reguards to these accusations and unfortunately i believe its just a case of bad namechoice that’s associated with scamming in the past. With that said. I received my order today. And am pumped to say the least.
So here is a mini review on what i have tried / experience so far

Customer service:4.5 / 5- been straight foward and great to communicate with what you could expect from a mom 👍

Packaging: 4.0 / 5- came in a bubble wrap mailer and the containers was sealed in small mylar type bags.

Product: 5.0/ 5- isnt much to say on the product if you know high voltage extracts. Then. This is what your receiving.

I ordered the wifi og sauce. / blue diesel live resin and black fire live resin. So far i have only tried the wifi og and was real impressed. I currently have no taste barely. ( 35 hour work grind + lotta smoking lol) so i currently cant comment on the flavours. Altho i def could taste it. And tasted great💯 I will do a more in depth review once i can comment on all aspects / strains.

This is my first try at photos so if it does not work just let me know please and i will try and fix. Thanks and have a great day

https://imgur.com/a/5tXOpeg

chuchon06 wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 4:54 pm HVE live resin at SpeedGreens is $55, $60. Grass-station has them for $35/g, is it the same HVE???? That would be an amazing price I think
Same yes, but I doubt these prices are going to stay that low long. When packages start getting lost, carts blow up, etc. a small margin of profit like that won't work too well I'm guessing.

Either way, got my Black Fire Live Resin, looks real nice, smells awesome, I'll make a review later tonight after I get a chance to try it.

xsinx wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 5:01 pm
chuchon06 wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 4:54 pm HVE live resin at SpeedGreens is $55, $60. Grass-station has them for $35/g, is it the same HVE???? That would be an amazing price I think
Same yes, but I doubt these prices are going to stay that low long. When packages start getting lost, carts blow up, etc. a small margin of profit like that won't work too well I'm guessing.

Either way, got my Black Fire Live Resin, looks real nice, smells awesome, I'll make a review later tonight after I get a chance to try it.
I tried a cpl dabs of the black fire and its got a nice punch indeed. Wish i could apreciate the taste atm but tommorow should be good to go haha 👍

Yes its same HVE. And yes its a great price point vs other moms. I would assume being narrow selection / low overhead plays a big part in pricing. But yes im sure the price will reflect the costs to us. Either way id rather pay 70$ for 2 gs vs 60 for 1 all day long 😂

Hello Everyone! Glad my package made its way out where Venom88 is, truly Is crazy how fast CP can be...for the most part? lol.

Thank you for the awesome review, Venom88 was one of my very first customers that believed in us with no evidence whether we were legitimate or not so a huge thank you him that, unlimited discounts for this guy moving forward putting his money blindly into a company http://www.grass-station.com knowingly that there was another company not associated with us for placing a huge exit scam previously.

As xsinx indicated, he doesn't believe the prices will stay this low for that long once packages start going missing or carts being blown up, I'm sure SquishReviews will have a great say in the matter as 6/7 of his carts arrived faulty once his review pops up. As a new MoM we will take a loss and will take a hit hit on profit margins to make things right.. it's a tough loss to swallow but we believe in this case is that it was a learning lesson that was going to happen either now or later so we rather clear up any errors as quick as we can.

We're going to try my best to keep the prices low, It's great way to build a platform of Grass-Station fans where they can automatically think http://www.grass-station.com is the place to shop at because there truly is no other point in shopping around if HVE concentrates is what you're after.

Again if anyone has questions/concerns please email us at hello@grass-station.com and we will try our best to make you happy.

-Team Grass-Station

Hey everyone. First thank you grass apreciate the kindness and the supreme product of hve at a good price 👍

Now. Onto finishing the review

Black fire. Live resin: workability is perfect.not too runny not too hard. Kinda like a softer budder. Taste: very strong initial flavour ( typical resin/ shatter taste) with a nice earthy aftertaste. 4/5 for high. Hits hard fast. But also fades faster in my experience. Comes off as a sativa heavy imo.

Blue diesel- same workability as above / taste comes off almost like a cheese strain at first but settles to a sweet aftertaste. 3.5/5 for high. Kinda hits at a med level and sticks around for a decent time.

Wifi og sauce- workability is typical to sauces. Scoop n dab. Not runny but liquidity /. Taste is real flavourful. Kinda a note of citrus. Coupled with a hint of pine .
4.0/5 on high. This one took longest to onset. ( was done 2-3 dabs before full effects felt). But once hit kept me busy and motivated for 2-3 hours without craving a puff 👍

I didnt mention raw smell since they all have the same smell almost. That. Heavy sour smell that concentrates have no real smell diff

All in all so far impressed with these hve products ( i have tried hve before but not these strains) and look foward to trying other strains and using gs in the future for my extract needs. Hope everyone has a great day 👍