Re: Ganjawest Lab TESTED products

Looks great! Hopefully you guys can inspire other non-budget sources to also invest in lab testing - I think it's something a large segment of the market would be very interested in.

I would advise possibly not having GanjaWest listed with the same address as the lab on the results you're displaying, unless you guys are in fact the same company and the testing would then be useless. Guessing you just used the lab's address for convenience/security reasons, but this is something easily verifiable on the ground in any event.

the-ryanoc1995 wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:54 pm Is it important to test for Solvents / Microbials etc for buds and concentrates? I really appreciated testing in a MOM but aside from seeing THC content and the presense of harmful pesticides I'm not sure what other important things we should be looking for in testing (or is there?)
It's always good to see that it was grown without unnatural chemicals that can effect the end product. Especially if it's advertised as organically grown.

Aside from that, they're not shown in GWs tests, but sometimes you'll see the different terpene levels on these tests, and with that information, if you knew what you were looking at you'd be able to more-less tell exactly how the weed would smell, and the effects it'd have.

AimOrDie wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:59 pm
the-ryanoc1995 wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:54 pm Is it important to test for Solvents / Microbials etc for buds and concentrates? I really appreciated testing in a MOM but aside from seeing THC content and the presense of harmful pesticides I'm not sure what other important things we should be looking for in testing (or is there?)
It's always good to see that it was grown without unnatural chemicals that can effect the end product. Especially if it's advertised as organically grown.

Aside from that, they're not shown in GWs tests, but sometimes you'll see the different terpene levels on these tests, and with that information, if you knew what you were looking at you'd be able to more-less tell exactly how the weed would smell, and the effects it'd have.
Awesome, thanks for the info! So as far as taking info away from lab tests.. is it just Pesticides and THC / CBD info that I'll mainly be taking away? I'm not sure what the other cannabinoids really do, especially when they are at such low percentages, but should I be paying attention to that to get more info on the specific batch?

Just looking at tests, it seems like there's quite a bit of info on it, but I'm not sure what is real info, and what is fluff so to speak, however would definitely be interested in learning more how to translate as much of the info on these tests as a consumer.. or at the very least know what a more informed test looks like vs. a simple one.. like do these tests show mold as well?

I don't see too many lab tests from MOMs available but definitely appreciate when I see them.

the-ryanoc1995 wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2019 8:51 pm
AimOrDie wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:59 pm

Awesome, thanks for the info! So as far as taking info away from lab tests.. is it just Pesticides and THC / CBD info that I'll mainly be taking away? I'm not sure what the other cannabinoids really do, especially when they are at such low percentages, but should I be paying attention to that to get more info on the specific batch?

Just looking at tests, it seems like there's quite a bit of info on it, but I'm not sure what is real info, and what is fluff so to speak, however would definitely be interested in learning more how to translate as much of the info on these tests as a consumer.. or at the very least know what a more informed test looks like vs. a simple one.. like do these tests show mold as well?

I don't see too many lab tests from MOMs available but definitely appreciate when I see them.
I'm not sure if they could tell you if the bud was moldy, but I can only imagine that's something they could test for if the wanted to. I'm not a scientist by any means, so you'll have to find a lot of the info you're looking for through the internet if you're really interested in learning. I could never explain it as well as people who actually study the science.

We feel that harmful pesticides are very important to test for to make sure we are not introducing chemicals into our body because we can’t see it. As for microbial contaminants. We do visual inspections for things like powdery mildew. And if we just test one sample that may not have a contamination. It doesn’t mean the rest is safe so we always need to do our due diligence. Solvents on your cannabis is nil if your thc content is high so it’s not something we worry about. We wouldn’t be able to label our product a certain grade if it didn’t meet our standards. That being said. We try our best to have product in every price point to help everybody in the community

Pink Cookie Budder $25-$435

In Canada Concentrates are not a legal form of cannabis use as of yet, we are following regulations from the state of Colorado. To be considered solventless, the product must be under 300 parts per million(PPM), to be considered a pass is under 5000PPM. At Ganjawest ours ranges between 200-300PPM.