Sovrin Extracts Would Like To Introduce Ourselves!

Hi CanadianMOM !

The Sovrin Extracts team would like to introduce ourselves to you.

Sovrin Extracts is a premium extraction company that provides the purest, most potent and best tasting concentrates currently on the market. We pride ourselves in having a major focus on quality over quantity. Our products are lab tested and contain no fillers, additives or artificial flavours/sweeteners.

We produce a wide variety of extracts including shatter, distillate syringes, live resin and Sovrin Sauce, however our flagship product is the ClearStick V2 - the hardest hitting vaporizer pen on the market, available in Pure THC, Pure CBD and 1:1 THC/CBD.
The major issue with vaporizer pens right now is that they weren’t designed for thick products like distillate so companies have to dilute their product down with fillers (PG/VG/MCT etc) so that they will work with their pen. Sovrin Extracts spent months of research working with a top vaporizer supplier to create the ClearStick V2 which was designed specifically for distillate. This means that not only do our parts work better, but our product is more pure and that combination provides our patients with an unrivalled vaping experience.

Also, because our pens are so pure and potent (meaning they actually work) we were asked to partner with the CPBC (Canadian Professional Boxing Council) as their official supplier of everything cannabis related. We sponsor Canada's top boxers like Cody Crowley (Floyd Mayweather's sparring partner and current light Middleweight Champion) Nathan Millier (current Middleweight Champion), Shakeel Phinn (current Super Middleweight Champion), and Gary Kopas (current International Cruiserweight Champion) along with many others. So if our pens are good enough for some of Canada's top athletes and their recovery, they should be the first choice of all your customers as well.

Since inception, Sovrin Extracts has grown at a rapid pace and we are looking to provide our incredibly loyal customer base more retail options for them to purchase our premium products. Attached to this post is a link to our marketing material that you can review, if you have any questions feel free to shoot me a message !
Have an incredible day!

Marketing Material: https://m.box.com/shared_item/https%3A% ... om3g0a4y4j

Re: Sovrin Extracts Would Like To Introduce Ourselves!

Sovrin Extracts wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 3:35 pmAttached to this post is a link to our marketing material that you can review, if you have any questions feel free to shoot me a message !
Have an incredible day!

Marketing Material: https://m.box.com/shared_item/https%3A% ... om3g0a4y4j
Greetings. I have reviewed the marketing material and my comments are as follows–
"Purity at its finest" is difficult to read on page 3, because of how everything is overlaid without contrast. If the goal was to create a purity crown, then 'at its finest' should be removed. If purity was supposed to be on the upper line, then perhaps 'at its finest' should have an outline or be below the crown. The very slight different in color between purity and the crown isn't enough to visually distinguish and it's actually a bit ugly. Since the crown is your logo I feel like the overlap here was a mistake and they were meat to be on separate lines.

Page 4: Line #2's circle up with the #2 readout beneath.

Page 5: That doesn't read as an eyeball.

Page 6: On the 'more power' blurb, only and hits are overlapping the edge of the object they occupy. Either make the circle a bit bigger, or, move hits to the next line, and then the word 'others' to the last line.

Page 7: There's, not theres.

Page 8: If you bump the #1 circle down a bit, it can sit in the curve of the paragraph.

Page 9: I think there's an extra space after "CBD is tolerated in high doses making it safe" in the first paragraph and in the third paragraph after "so whether"

Page 10: Difficult to read the white on yellow text in the corner.

Page 12: Difficult to read "the ultimate dab" dark gray on black text, especially because it's caught by the contrast of the white. If you want to get this effect in print, make the background all rich black and place the logo in a non-rich black or dark gray. The change of font here threw me off a bit. Ideally stay consistent with your body font.

Shoot me a private message if you'd like me to review some of your shatter or sauce. :)

Sovrin Extracts wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 7:37 pm
JBC wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:35 am Huge combat sports fan/practioner; you had my support there! I’m very interested in your products as they sound great!
Thanks for the support !
If you are looking for anywhere to purchase we have a number of trusted vendors on our website !
2/3 don’t have any in stock and the third don’t have the flavour I was looking for. Honestly as a long term member all three sites were unknown to me and i personally wouldn’t want to take the plunge on a new site before reading reviews (haven’t seen any for all three sites).

You guys look legit but this really feels like a “you’re shooting your self in the foot” type of situation. I would have loved to try some new distillate, I order a ton of it but I guess I’ll be sticking to Golden Coast. Hope to see you partnered with some better vendors one day!

JBC wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:06 pm
Sovrin Extracts wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 7:37 pm
JBC wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:35 am Huge combat sports fan/practioner; you had my support there! I’m very interested in your products as they sound great!
Thanks for the support !
If you are looking for anywhere to purchase we have a number of trusted vendors on our website !
2/3 don’t have any in stock and the third don’t have the flavour I was looking for. Honestly as a long term member all three sites were unknown to me and i personally wouldn’t want to take the plunge on a new site before reading reviews (haven’t seen any for all three sites).

You guys look legit but this really feels like a “you’re shooting your self in the foot” type of situation. I would have loved to try some new distillate, I order a ton of it but I guess I’ll be sticking to Golden Coast. Hope to see you partnered with some better vendors one day!
Hey JBC,

My apologies I just got back from vacation.
Some other MOM's that carry our products are:
Leaf2Go
Peak420
Vivid Wellness
Budexpressnow
Shatter Store
Chronic Store
CAMMP
Canada Kush Co.
Bud Beaver
Gold Buds

JBC, having tried their distillate and shatter, I do think it's worth branching out to try. They are new and still setting up partnerships and I'm sure we'll be seeing their brand in more places. Proper review is forthcoming but it's overall a positive opinion on the products. I'd love it if say, King Tuts had their shatter too, since I'm most inclined to order from em, and time will bring such connections I hope!

Keyll wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:02 pm JBC, having tried their distillate and shatter, I do think it's worth branching out to try. They are new and still setting up partnerships and I'm sure we'll be seeing their brand in more places. Proper review is forthcoming but it's overall a positive opinion on the products. I'd love it if say, King Tuts had their shatter too, since I'm most inclined to order from em, and time will bring such connections I hope!
Thanks for the support Keyll !
The team is looking forward to reading your unbiased review of the products we sent.
Cheers !