**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Kootenay Craft March 26 first time order review

MOM Name: Kootenay Craft

Overall rating out of 10: 10/10

Sign Up: Must sign up, get approved, send ID, then you may order. Not sure how long it took as I did so back in December. But I assume they have a smaller customer base then some bigger MOMs. 8/10

Ordering & Pricing: So I registered months ago, you need approval, was still shopping around, but the new customer deal is too good to pass up and I wanted a change. Prices for their Top Shelf is comparable to other MOMs AAAA, but KC has a solid rep for good weed it seems no matter the level. 20% off standard of 4 or more 1/4 in cart, that’s always good. 9/10

Communication: I emailed them a few days before ordering on recommendations on their best strains, fruit forward strains and a nighttime indica. They responded within 24hrs and their suggested options have not disappointed. 10/10

Packaging: So it came in a bubble mailer, containers inside a vacuum bag. I was surprised it fit in my community mailbox but can’t complain. Only can compare to Speedgreens, and I am sure you have seen them as well , see pic.
DBEFDA8F-F7A5-49AE-8F4C-BB52674ECE4D.jpeg
I like the fact that the labelled ones all came with an extra seal under the lid. Strain and thc% on side too.
The Tangerine Cookies came in a different package and no seal. All had a boveda, one was rock hard though. I place all in masons with no moisture packs. 8/10

Products / Photos: 28g total, 7g of each all, all beautifully trimmed, dried and cured, consumed through a Dynavap 2018 M. All products got me blitzed. As all highs are subjective, this is some of the best tasting weed in my 5 MOM orders in 5 months.

https://imgur.com/gallery/ajcWtQV

Cactus Breath: 10/10 KC recommended this oneas their best, their top strain, 30+ reviews on their site, and I can see why, this batch is super frosty, light green, some hints of purple all over, have one good size bud then a bunch smaller ones. I have a hard time describing the smell and taste, the terps are off the charts. Spicy, fruit, juniper like a smorgasbord of flavours.

Tangerine Cookies: 10/10 again very frosty, smells of vanilla and oranges, vaped the same and the flavours keep going throughout 4 cycles. Most other are nutty and done by then but this stuff was great.

Strawberry Jerry: 11/10 WOW, this one is what I smell first from the box, through the mason jar lid. All berries, just mind blowing and my favorite of the order. If you’re a fan of fruity strains try this. And it was sticky, mostly condensed in two big buds, in the pic is the smaller one, the larger one was broken up to fit in the jars.

Black Mamba: 10/10 needed a quality indica for nighttime and KC suggested this or their Tom Ford Pink Kush. I had really liked the Black series from SG so went with the Mamba. I seem to pull one flavour (or is it more the one in combo) from Black/dark purple strains, like a wine/dark fruit/red grape tannan type flavour, and this has it in spades with a small hint of pine after a few cycles. Also when I eat something (from the munchies) I tend to sober up a lot. ( I call it “eating my bake”). But this one, I did not, I was still ripped after snacking. And sleep was sublime.

Incentive for Customers: 20% with 4 or more 1/4 in your cart, they have a welcome deal for $50 off first order. All four strains are from the Platinum line, I have heard good things about the other two lines, and the living soil strains will be interesting to try.

Incentive for Review: none, just want to share my thoughts with like minded folks, the SJ and TC bowls I just vaped got me motivated to put this up.

Notes: I would say I am not the most experienced MOM user as I have only used two so take my opinion how you will. 25 year smoker that has switched to a Dynavap 7 weeks ago. Quit combustion all together so can not comment on white ash etc from smoking.

Happy consuming all!!

Re: Kootenay Craft March 26 first time order review

416Strains.ca wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:51 am LOL! Hope you enjoyed the Tangerine Cookies, they were from our last order hence the different jar + lack of labeling.. KC put it away for us but apologized afterwards, and as soon as I clicked into this post, I knew that was our 'last jar' of Tangerine Cookies hahaha. All good, in any event - very glad to see you were happy with your first experience with KC, they have been on fire lately!
No way, now I feel bad as your shots are dope, the TC is fantastic as is this whole order, looking forward to trying the living soil strain next order.