**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

King Tuts and some nug pics - Black Roses, Blue God, Nuken, Pink Kush, Violator

King Tuts

Ordering & Pricing: Pricing was great as always, King Tuts has $99 ounces rotating which keeps things spicy, and lots of good selection of higher quality strains. The point system is an added bonus! The ordering is convenient, I haven't yet had any issues.

Communication: The King Tut crew is super fast to respond to questions, they got back to me within the minute when I had questions about strains. I honestly could not be more impressed by this order.

Packaging: No odor detectable, nicely packaged and shipped. Double bagged and sealed.

Products / Photos:
Black Roses
I was stoked on this strain, beautiful deep purple bud and probably the most tasty I have had in a while. Intoxicating and stress relieving, with a deep and fragrant taste. Definitely felt lifted.
black rosen gif.gif
Blue God
Well matured trichs and manicured strain with nice relaxing chill effects. Sweet fruity taste and some nice euphoria to boot!
blue god gid.gif
Nuken
Dense frosty buds that are literally caked in crystals. One of the best looking $100 ounces I have ever seen, definitely good bang for your buck. Good middle of the ground effects which made for some good gaming. I found myself laughing a bit deeper than normally. Kind of reminded me of the LSD I had a while back.
nuken gif 2.gif
Pink Kush Smalls
I guess this is the smalls left over from the Pink Kush batch, but really these nugs are pretty decent. Tasty and classic kush effects are present with this batch. Definitely got my hunger going.
pink kush smalls.gif
Violator - A tasty indica strain, with deep musky aroma and taste. Super good body high with this one, made watching some stuff quite enjoyable.
violator gif.gif
Great experience and products, with no problems during ordering or delivery. 10/10

Re: King Tuts and some nug pics - Black Roses, Blue God, Nuken, Pink Kush, Violator

Keyll wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:52 pm Hot damn, that Black Roses is stunning. Maybe I need to be reconsidering my wooden table choice of backdrop, black brings the contrast out like nothing else. Beautiful.
The Black Roses was honestly such a trip, its been a while since I have had something so out of the ordinary. Makes me want to try growing a plant or two. I agree, the black really adds good contrast. I have done some work with white backdrops, but it can be difficult to prevent washout. A lot of sellers have white backdrop sites, which makes it difficult for the newer photographers out there. I really appreciate wood backdrops, they add a lot of character. That said, they can get a little old after repeated shooting vs a neutral choice.

Re: King Tuts and some nug pics - Black Roses, Blue God, Nuken, Pink Kush, Violator

frankthetank wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:25 pm Yeah I have been vaping on the Nuken and Pink Kush mixed over the past few days and have been quite enjoying it. It's been super chill to just sit out in the sun and vape a few bowls now that we actually have some nice weather.
Yes! I find the flavor and effects of both mixed together is very nice. Lol and perfect for the start of spring.