**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Buyers beware

So this is a warning to all of the purchasers out there who see products on MOM sites under the name HARMONY COLLECTIVE:

Stop using our name to brand your weed!

We have a solid rep in Canada for being one of the ONLY MOMS In Canada who grow ORGANIC AND PESTICIDE FREE Flowers. We do NOT buy and resell other growers flowers on our store. And our strain list is closed.

These are counterfeit strains being sold under our name! We do not garuntee anything from other moms unless its TRUE ORGANIC HARMONY FLOWERS!!

The only way to get Genuine Harmony Colective flower is from OUR OWN STORE - harmonycollective.net or if you picked up our REAL STRAINS from skyhigh or maybe Chronfather who we resold a couple of times too!

If your Unsure weather your product is TRUE HARMONY COLLECTIVE FLOWERS PLEASE EMAIL US AND ASK

Only Harmony Collective flowers are garunteed organic and pesticide free. Using out name on some random weed is super lame!

Stop it and build up your own brand and quality without using our name on your garbage products!!

-Harmony
Last edited by Theharmonycollective on Fri Apr 26, 2019 10:50 am, edited 3 times in total.

Re: Harmony Collective here calling out the other Moms using our name!!

Bassdrop30 wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 10:37 am TBH this post just makes you look bad. Calling other mom's product shitty, calling the review shitty, when it's obviously just a mistake and it's The Wellness Collective, like JBC said.
EDIT: Funny you would say other mom's products are shitty when all your products on the SHE website have 2-3 star reviews because of seeds all over the place and terpless weed.
"All my products" hmmm this is not true. I believe there was one batch last summer that was dried a little quicker than the others resulting in not as terpy flavors, but everything we have send out the last 6 months has been pretty fire. Ask anyone who has ordered from us lately and surely they would agree.

Re: Buyers beware

JBC wrote: This isn’t Blackrivers fault: the reviewer got the name wrong in his review 🙄. Blackriver stocks The Wellness Collective, not the Harmony Collective.
xsinx wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:18 pm https://canadianmom.info/forum/viewtopi ... 874#p24874

I am extremely sorry, it was my error I totally fucked up and I have edited the post and posted an apology in the review thread.

Please do not blame the MOM, it is clearly labeled both on their site and jars that it was from the Wellness Collective.
No worries. We weren't blaming anyone either but more so passing a buyers beware warning on. Cheers)

Theharmonycollective wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:02 am
Bassdrop30 wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 10:37 am TBH this post just makes you look bad. Calling other mom's product shitty, calling the review shitty, when it's obviously just a mistake and it's The Wellness Collective, like JBC said.
EDIT: Funny you would say other mom's products are shitty when all your products on the SHE website have 2-3 star reviews because of seeds all over the place and terpless weed.
"All my products" hmmm this is not true. I believe there was one batch last summer that was dried a little quicker than the others resulting in not as terpy flavors, but everything we have send out the last 6 months has been pretty fire. Ask anyone who has ordered from us lately and surely they would agree.
...I've got the PKB popcorn from SHE right now and to be fair it is even pretty fire. Excited for my package from you next week!

JD17 wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 5:25 pm
Theharmonycollective wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:02 am
...I've got the PKB popcorn from SHE right now and to be fair it is even pretty fire. Excited for my package from you next week!
That's great man. That stock is pretty old now. I believe they picked that up off of us about 2 months ago. The new stuff that will arrive this week is absolute fire.. Many people who attended the 420 event in Vancouver were Beyond stoked about the current product lineup