**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Boat's buds - hellfire - april 2019

this is fire for the price (110$) most potent bud i had at this price, strong cerebral head high that turn into a full body buzz. this is AAA+/AAAA potency imo. Look amazing too its caked. this is the kind of og i love, very kushy not the lemon kind. Amazing in my vape im so fucking high after couple hit and the terp on point too. wish i could buy more of it because normally i would need to pay close to 200 an oz for that kind of weed. burn a gray and could stay lit a bit better but its really not that bad still enjoyable to smoke in a joint. doesnt affect the taste.

bag appeal : AAA+
high : AAAA
terp : AAA+
Last edited by philzmt on Fri May 17, 2019 5:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Attachments
20190422_142206.jpg

Re: Boat's buds - hellfire - april 2019

barcodekilla wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 5:34 pm
philzmt wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 5:12 pm
barcodekilla wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 4:57 pm is that from a mom on the list?
i doubt hes already on the list, hes an active discord member (not sure if hes on here too) that just started a mom. i was already buying from him before he just made it official.
just wondering why review a mom where most people visiting this place cant order from?
U can order off him! lmao if you join the discord or ask im sure u can get a link for his menu

thatoddzombie wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 5:36 pm
barcodekilla wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 5:34 pm
philzmt wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 5:12 pm

i doubt hes already on the list, hes an active discord member (not sure if hes on here too) that just started a mom. i was already buying from him before he just made it official.
just wondering why review a mom where most people visiting this place cant order from?
U can order off him! lmao if you join the discord or ask im sure u can get a link for his menu
you sound like you work for them!

barcodekilla wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 6:08 pm yall can go rot in hell haha , fucking crooks XD
what a wonderful welcome from Pinky the man the myth the legend.
philzmt wrote: this is fire for the price (110$) most potent bud i had at this price, strong cerebral head high that turn into a full body buzz. this is AAA+/AAAA potency imo. Look amazing too its caked. this is the kind of og i love, very kushy not the lemon kind. Amazing in my vape im so fucking high after couple hit and the terp on point too. wish i could buy more of it because normally i would need to pay close to 200 an oz for that kind of weed. burn a gray and could stay lit a bit better but its really not that bad still enjoyable to smoke in a joint. doesnt affect the taste.

bag appeal : AAA+
high : AAAA
terp : AAA+

cheers man thanks a ton for the review. it was spot on! really loved the hellfire myself.

-boat
Boats Buds

Current Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/uQk3tyVF

Current Menu Photos: https://imgur.com/a/ynmNtv1