**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Boat's Buds - O.G. Cheese

MOM Name

Boat's Buds

Overall rating out of 10:
9/10

Ordering & Pricing:
$110oz

The pricing vs. quality can't hardly be beat.

I was among Boat's first large customers, and the quality and pricing has stayed so consistent that I have felt zero need to shop elsewhere for product.

Pastebin Menu:
https://pastebin.com/uQk3tyVF

Communication:
Fantastic. If you are in the discord server, it's 1:1, real-time.

Packaging:
I have not seen the new packaging, but I believe it is now all mylar bags, etc

Products / Photos:
---
---
---
---
O.G. Cheese:
  • Nose/Flavour: It was a wee bit on the dry side when I picked it up (I was warned beforehand), but the aromas have really come out after a few days in a jar with a humidity pack. This strain has the classic, strong nose of old cheese with a bit of an earthy undertone. The flavour isn’t as cheesy as the smell would imply, which I find makes its slightly more palatable.
  • Trim/Cure: Both were excellent… after a bit of humidity trauma relief. The buds now have an excellent squish and bounce. Nugs were massive (12 grams at the largest), dense, with a classic structure (if ever I saw one) and frosted with nice mature trichomes.
  • Lift/Buzz: This cheese is heavily intoxicating. It’s a very spacey/heady/psychoactive/”trippy” high, that makes my senses feel heightened. Quite giggly, and overall a really enjoyable and strong high.
  • Potency/Quality: Like everything else here, potency is a fairly subjective element based on tolerance. Mine is high (maybe 2g/day flower and concentrates), but not insanely high. So for me, this is probably leaning toward a high-trip (AAA+). A fairly small amount (less than 0.5g) gives me a good strong stone for well over an hour.
  • Vapour Quality: Even after the humidity reset, it is a little bit on the harsh side, both in the vaporizer and in joints, though personally, I find all cheese strains slightly harsh.
  • Overall: For the price, I am much happier with my cheese purchase from YOT than I have been with any other budget oz I have purchased in the past from other moms. It easily stands a grade higher, both in potency and bud structure, than what I am used to buying at this price range. Though admittedly, it was slightly dry at first, so have all of my 99’ers been, so when I have the choice, I’ll take the dry weed with serious potency over the dry weed that smokes like hemp. ;)
8/10

Incentive for Customers:
Very competitive pricing for higher than average quality. Boat's Buds is the only place I buy from currently.

Incentive for Review:
$5 discount on next order.

Notes:
This is and older review that I have newly revised as Boat's Buds is looking to establish itself as a legitimate MOM.
Last edited by Bing on Sat Jun 01, 2019 6:25 am, edited 7 times in total.

Re: Boat's Buds - O.G. Cheese

barcodekilla wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 5:02 pm feeling so close to your weed dealer never been nicer , when you know the crook at the other end of the deal has your adresse and shit haha , go 'head go one on one with your weed dealers and end up in an " ap3x supply " kinda typa shit storm Ha HA
Pinky, has your brain completely broken?

Come back to discord and say hi, you crybaby.

Re: O.G. Cheese - High Potency Budget Buy - from @YOT DADDY (Discord and Instagram)

Evilevile wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:03 pm But are there price cuts with QPs? That is my question of the day.
Yessir <3

on this product, when i had it I had 115/oz singles and QP was 100/oz and any more was 90/oz :)

Cannabal wrote: Thanks for the compliments, my dudes... YOT is a solid guy with good deals. Sometimes you gotta look outside of the traditional channels to find the fire.. :)

Thanks a ton friend, glad you enjoyed one of the first buds I've brought in for you guys haha.
Boats Buds

Current Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/uQk3tyVF

Current Menu Photos: https://imgur.com/a/ynmNtv1