Re: Don't make my mistake

Taisha_Kat wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 10:58 am Ordering from a new MOM cousin highly recommended www.speedgreens.ca I got high and blanked out and placed an order with www.quickgreens.ca BIG MISTAKE. I am out $289.45 and I have received 1.62 grams of flower a bunch of stress and a shitload of beating around the bush emails.
Don't feel too bad as I bought a watch while high and got scammed for a high priced "Boulevard" watch, instead of a "Bullova."It happens to us all.

Re: Don't make my mistake

Taisha_Kat wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 10:58 am Ordering from a new MOM cousin highly recommended www.speedgreens.ca I got high and blanked out and placed an order with www.quickgreens.ca BIG MISTAKE. I am out $289.45 and I have received 1.62 grams of flower a bunch of stress and a shitload of beating around the bush emails.

Hello there! We're happy to hear that you had some good effects from our products but are sorry to hear about what you're experiencing elsewhere :?

This is out of our control but we would like to give you a free gift on your next order to help ease this unfortunate situation. Please send us an email with your Canadianmom.info username and we will be sure to include something nice for you.